Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiomaries myspace was discovered yesterday and it was found that ZG was based off of KT. Check out the Kiomarie thread if you dare.
I tried last night...but I just didn't get it. That girl's interview with LE is suspect if you ask me.

Someone said they found a Samantha that was a phone sex operator that was connected to a person that lived at SawGrass apartment,.. was it Derrick something or other?

OH thats just creeping me out!!! What the hay is wrong with this girl??

But something did raise my eyebrows today, I read the investigative transcript of Casey talking about this Zenaida G and she said her father ZG was black and on the ZG myspace page (same one the cops cleared) was a picture of her dad and he is black and then there are pics of New York-the bronx and of her two daughters Michelle & Jasmin> but I just wondered what is the connection here and how did Casey know this ZG from Sawgrass unless one of Tonys friends he works with knows her or someone who works in SawGrass---------I dont know, but someone better clear this crap up! I am so confused about the whole lot of lies this girl told!:confused:

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar
Go away casey and tell us where Caylee is!!!!!

I'll second that dog! I hear ya friend! Wow!

remember the 911 call when she asked her mother in the background "well, you wanna play that one huh"........I'll never forget hearing that snippy comment while her mother was on hold with 911 operator! :mad:

Oh yeah, I remember that.

I'll also never forget her saying, "All they care about is finding Caylee."

Girl is warped. Wicked warped.

Did anyone see that they released an incident report about calls to the Anthony's over the years? it's on the sheriff's website.

No! What?? TIA- send a link for me!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

She will never confess I bet. She will lie and deny to the end. She will be JUST LIKE Scott Peterson,.. JMO

she might sit in jail for awhile but she will confess

mostly because she is a weak chicken weasel

when her lawyer tells her its over......after he sees some new evidence

she will say it was an accident... but its coming

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:behindbar

Orlando Sentinal reports Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution.

Why are they allowing her to make a deal for an accident? How do they know she didnt' intentionaly kill Caylee?

i think it was on the DCMB thread. The company that Tony was in. NOT SURE THOUGH.
The Derrick is Social Entertainment... I dont care what she was involved with...so long as we find out where Caylee is...

Someone said they found a Samantha that was a phone sex operator that was connected to a person that lived at SawGrass apartment,.. was it Derrick something or other?

yes, derrick williams connected to social entertainment

I am mad that LE is allowing her to plea to an accident!! She won't get much for that and this was no accident!! Why would they do that??? LE is ticking me off.

Orlando Sentinal reports Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution.

Whoa, the boards are crashing hardcore. We're all just in shock a little, even though this was suspected.

I can't wait to hear the official Anthony family statement from their
googlely spokesperson Larry Garrison.

confession coming up soon

when one is faced with a death penalty case - people change their minds

even people like this child killer - they dont always change but in this case

confession is coming

all you doubters of me...........:razz::razz::razz::razz:

in this case the evidence is OVERHWHELMING and we have only heard 1 percent of the evidence..

robotdog the hippo killer -- the hippo is about to be cornered

OMG :eek: I hope & pray your right!!! I doubt it...:shakehead: Casey doesn't know how to speak truth....

I tried last night...but I just didn't get it. That girl's interview with LE is suspect if you ask me.

Here's some of the facts I got down about the similarities of KT (Kiomarie) & ZG. Someone else had a list too, but there is too much to look through to find it. Someone tell me if I got something off.

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

First of all, I thought I read somewhere that kio's phone number was disconnected when police tried contacting her, don't hold my word on that, but isn't that weird that Kiomarie's number gets disconnected all the time just like Zanieda.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as the Anthony's unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.

She works at Universal Studios, Just like Zanieda supposedly did.

She has an address that is like 2 minutes from Sawgrass apartments, Jeez I didn't know Orlando was such a small place.

It's also weird that Kio has a hyphenated cultural name just like ZG It's also creepy the resemblence between Kio and the ZG that we have been looking at.

Kio has puppies... Cindy mentioned that Caylee talked of a puupy

The ties to North Carolina and Puerto Rico, Just like.. oh you know..

This chick also offered to adopt Caylee at the age of 19. I love babies and all, but I'm 19 and I am not offering to adopt babies from my friends who are pregnant.

Well, I think the only deal there should be for Casey is no DP - LWOP instead!
I still think there was a family coverup after the fact, and I still feel that George disposed of Caylee's body. I also believe that Cindy knew that Caylee was dead by the time she wrote her MySpace epistle.

I want EVERYONE that knew about this and did nothing to be prosecuted as well!

:furious::furious::furious:

I agree, I agree, I agree.

Perhaps prosecution wants her to talk so that they can gain evidence of obstruction, accessory after the fact on the parents.

Even if she gets Life with possibility of parole, I don't see her getting out until well past her child-bearing years.

Well, the good news is, with this and KT.. they have a LOT of evidence to convict her. They now know where she got her nanny story from and who she based it off of. So, as sick as I am about this.. I am glad that we discovered KT before they went to trial so they can use it to the fullest extent.

I'm sorry, can you elaborate on both of those points? Where she got the nanny story from and who is KT? I have been spending way too much time following this story and I can't believe I have no idea what you're talking about. TIA.

Thats on the local6 news. oh its cindy meeting with investigators, not casey.

From WFTV.com:
Investigators from the sheriff's office and the FBI met with Casey Anthony on Wednesday afternoon at her attorney's office. Cindy Anthony was also there. Casey only met with investigators for about 10 minutes and said nothing when she departed. Cindy Anthony left later in the afternoon, followed by the investigators, who were planning to go to the Anthony's home.

I feel she will have to tell them where she put the body. That could tell a lot, but if she did put it in a dumpster, who knows if they can find it. Think and hope they search the park. Does anyone know if DNA can tell, well, if there was some in the trunk, if Caylee had any drugs in her body? JMO

I'm sorry, can you elaborate on both of those points? Where she got the nanny story from and who is KT? I have been spending way too much time following this story and I can't believe I have no idea what you're talking about. TIA.

Nevermind, maybe.. KT is Kiomarie Cruz? Where's the T from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela