DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
confession coming up soon

when one is faced with a death penalty case - people change their minds

even people like this child killer - they dont always change but in this case

confession is coming

all you doubters of me...........:razz::razz::razz::razz:

in this case the evidence is OVERHWHELMING and we have only heard 1 percent of the evidence..

robotdog the hippo killer -- the hippo is about to be cornered

Indeed. I've been right there with you, doggy, through this whole thing.

:cry:

I am so sad and I am soooooooo MAD.:mad:
Partial immunity. argggggggggggh.
:shutup:

Does anyone think she'll take the deal? I think she's so delusional she still beleives she be able to get out of it somehow.

Hope so, but this one is a piece of work, and I think there's mental illness bigtime as well. She may prefer to keep on thinking nothing happened. Prison might be safer for her than the truth.

Cindy looked like she had been crying in the video of her leaving Baez's office earlier.

Irrelevant, IMHO.

How can you keep thinking that, it's relevant since now someone will know how Casey came up with ZG. She didn't think of ZG off the top of her head, she based her background off her childhood buddy.

I knew in my mind, but my heart wasn't...still isn't...ready. I needed that little bit of hope and this will destroy it.:(

As soon as someone see a link to these reports PLEASE post it so those of us not being able to get on can view it later. Thanks so much!

Patty, If you are on Tampa cable, WFTV-Orlando is channel 20. I am on Tampa Cable here.

Here's some of the facts I got down about the similarities of KT & ZG. Someone else had a list too, but there is too much to look through to find it. Someone tell me if I got something off.

There are just too many coincidences that Kiomarie has to be related to this case in some weird way. Either Casey based her lies on this girl or something else, but this is to smack dab in your face to not be related.

First of all, I thought I read somewhere that kio's phone number was disconnected when police tried contacting her, don't hold my word on that, but isn't that weird that Kiomarie's number gets disconnected all the time just like Zanieda.

Also why is it that when you search her name, you get an address that is the same as the Anthony's unless they are involved in something together more than Kiomarie is letting on.

She works at Universal Studios, Just like Zanieda supposedly did.

She has an address that is like 2 minutes from Sawgrass apartments, Jeez I didn't know Orlando was such a small place.

It's also weird that Kio has a hyphenated cultural name just like ZG It's also creepy the resemblence between Kio and the ZG that we have been looking at.

Kio has puppies... Cindy mentioned that Caylee talked of a puupy

The ties to North Carolina and Puerto Rico, Just like.. oh you know..

This chick also offered to adopt Caylee at the age of 19. I love babies and all, but I'm 19 and I am not offering to adopt babies from my friends who are pregnant.

These similarities just tell me this is where Casey pulled from for HER LIES about a Zanaida... nothing more.

So many innocent people in this mess have had their name become MUD.. when it really appears their only problem is that they knew Casey.

I personally wish I could apologize to each & every one of them. Seeing as their phone #'s, social security #'s, addresses, etc are all public now.

All the FABULOUS connections these WS came up with are absolutely AMAZING!! :clap::clap::clap: However, they are just the connections Casey has to them and a basis for her HORRIBLE LIES!!

IMHO.. of course !

according to WFTV news, physical evidence and hair in trunk of Casey's car puts Caylee in the trunk. Hair had signs of decomp.
Devorahhh

JB on live broadcast on Wesh.com is saying he is unaware of any results from University of Tennesse or the Body Farm or "Whatever they call themselves now." He denies that LE has presented him w/ any such results.

I am mad that LE is allowing her to plea to an accident!! She won't get much for that and this was no accident!! Why would they do that??? LE is ticking me off.

I just hope, hope, hope that it leads to the retrieval of Caylee's body.

Sorry ya'll, trying to give you live updates as they happen - all 4 local news stations covering - but keep getting the busy server. Wish there were a way around it!

Baez and Cindy just got back to the house a few minutes ago.

Leonard’s 5 PM interview with Fox Orlando:

Says her story to her family changed (me- he doesn’t say when) and instead of giving Caylee to ZG at Sawgrass, Zenaida and Sam took Caylee away from her at Jay Blanchard park. Zenaida gave her a 30-day script that she was to follow.

Me - WHAT TOTAL BS CASEY COMES UP WITH!!!!!
Can anyone give a link to the Leonards 5 pm interview? pleaseeeee? thanks!
Here is a link to MyFox Orlando for Body test results:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

So according to Casey they took her when she was at Jay Blanchard park?? UH HELLO???? MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!

nothing with Casey had made any sense.....if they took her from J Blanchard Park how did she end up in trunk of Caseys car?
Just another lie. Poor Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member