Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not feeling good about this... DNA will be next. Possibly tomorrow? I can't wait to hear from Baez! Still praying for Caylee... For awhile, I was hoping for the best, but this news has really diminished my positive thinking. I read through all the documents, and the only new stuff I came up with was that she lied and stole from her friends and family, which she admitted that in her written statement. Heck, WE knew that! The Kiomarie is very strange and has a lot of coincidences to the alleged ZG, that made me question this case. So many twists and turns... I read about the sighting at the Orlando Airport, but LE stated that they were unable to get video... in a Federal location?? The two sightings of Caylee in Geogia... countless things to list! But RIGHT NOW all Casey needs to do is tell WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE!!

Sorry ya'll, trying to give you live updates as they happen - all 4 local news stations covering - but keep getting the busy server. Wish there were a way around it!

Baez and Cindy just got back to the house a few minutes ago.

Leonard’s 5 PM interview with Fox Orlando:

Says her story to her family changed (me- he doesn’t say when) and instead of giving Caylee to ZG at Sawgrass, Zenaida and Sam took Caylee away from her at Jay Blanchard park. Zenaida gave her a 30-day script that she was to follow.

Me - WHAT TOTAL BS CASEY COMES UP WITH!!!!!

I was really hoping that the recent discovery of Kio and her possible connection to a Zenaida was going to lead to a living Caylee. This is very sad.

So if Casey admits that Caylee's death was an accident.. but later it's determined the cause of death was murder, what about (limited) immunity then??

....It wasn't gas...

According to the documents released, when George checked the gauge, the tank was empty ....

All we know is there was a body ... WHO'S body is still left unanswered. Subconsciously, we all do know the answer to this.

I'd guess that the "immunity" deal is going to be that if she confesses, they'll take capital murder off the table.

Perhaps 2nd-degree murder instead. Otherwise, they'll prosecute for first-degree murder.

If this girl knows what's good for her, she'll confess. If she keeps playing this game, I have no doubt that a jury of Floridians will find her guilty of first-degree murder and will have no qualms about seeing a needle placed in her arm.

ugh server is drivin me nutters .... I wonder if Tony is heading back to FL?

... who the hell is Sam?!? Is this another imaginary friend?

I'd guess that the "immunity" deal is going to be that if she confesses, they'll take capital murder off the table.

Perhaps 2nd-degree murder instead. Otherwise, they'll prosecute for first-degree murder.

If this girl knows what's good for her, she'll confess. If she keeps playing this game, I have no doubt that a jury of Floridians will find her guilty of first-degree murder and will have no qualms about seeing a needle placed in her arm.

I'll second that dog! I hear ya friend! Wow!

remember the 911 call when she asked her mother in the background "well, you wanna play that one huh"........I'll never forget hearing that snippy comment while her mother was on hold with 911 operator! :mad:

Ok...question before i get kicked off the server...what was the KT connection? Also, did anyone read that Caylee's backpack was in the car? I thought I read that (Dora the Explorer). My heart is breaking and the news has sickened me.

ok i have been reading all these posts and never really had anything to say about all this as i was trying to just gather facts. after this news broke today about there was a body in that trunk and then read about the immunity offer i was furious! why would you offer immunity to her after she killed her child? ok so someone answers to find caylee....you dont have to have her to find caylee and i doubt she will tell anyway! immunity..no punishment? wth she killed her baby! sorry my first post had to be in anger but this was the first time i really had to speak or i was gonna just explode.:furious:
on a better note hi nice to meet you all! i have been reading here since this all started and i have to say you guys are great at finding all out sorta things..im impressed..which is what made me register :clap:

I have read everything I could about this.. .com, etc... but I never heard of a Sam. Who is Sam? Even if she was given a script... how does that explain the decomposition by the body farm team??? UGH!

So Sam and Zenaida took Caylee and she has a 30 day script she had to follow? WHERE THE HELL IS THE SCRIPT THEN LIAR!!!!!!

Well, I think the only deal there should be for Casey is no DP - LWOP instead!
I still think there was a family coverup after the fact, and I still feel that George disposed of Caylee's body. I also believe that Cindy knew that Caylee was dead by the time she wrote her MySpace epistle.

I want EVERYONE that knew about this and did nothing to be prosecuted as well!

:furious::furious::furious:

Says her story to her family changed (me- he doesn’t say when) and instead of giving Caylee to ZG at Sawgrass, Zenaida and Sam took Caylee away from her at Jay Blanchard park. Zenaida gave her a 30-day script that she was to follow.

Is that true? Casey said that to her family ?

Well, I think the only deal there should be for Casey is no DP - LWOP instead!
I still think there was a family coverup after the fact, and I still feel that George disposed of Caylee's body. I also believe that Cindy knew that Caylee was dead by the time she wrote her MySpace epistle.

I want EVERYONE that knew about this and did nothing to be prosecuted as well!

:furious::furious::furious:
I so agree. There are others involved if you ask me.

Someone said they found a Samantha that was a phone sex operator that was connected to a person that lived at SawGrass apartment,.. was it Derrick something or other?

Sorry ya'll, trying to give you live updates as they happen - all 4 local news stations covering - but keep getting the busy server. Wish there were a way around it!

Baez and Cindy just got back to the house a few minutes ago.

Me - WHAT TOTAL BS CASEY COMES UP WITH!!!!!

Total Chit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member