Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they know for sure that it was a body that was decomposing they should also know if it was Casey's. Very sad, but not unexpected

THIS PART IS HUGE -

Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Hmmmm, maybe removing the death penalty in exchange for Caylee's wherabouts?

This is one of those times when I hate that my suspicions are confirmed. The past couple of days of revelations have been rough.

I know....It has been a disheartening couple of days.

It will be very interesting to see thte GP's next move, IMO.

A zillion posts ago someone compared this case to a chess game - they were SO right.

THIS PART IS HUGE -

Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

I thought LE denied that there was an limited immunity on the table. Please, oh please tell me that this isn't true!

muzikman we must have posted at the same time!
I just heard it over the radio, I am stunned altho I dont know why. I
have never believed Casey.
Parents WAKE UP. Hop leonard revokes the bail and gets her back in jail.

Sickened, disgusted, replused but not surprised.
I hope there is nothing to prevent the most severe punishment there is.

Even if she tells LE where she dumped the body, I don't think that that precious girls body is ever going to be found. IMO

If she does accept a deal I sure hope that is exactly the deal on the table and not something like a manslaughter charge :furious:

Casey seems so intent in keeping up her lies that I wonder if even Baez strongly recommends to her to take a deal, she may refuse...

chat real time about this case

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Now we'll see how good Baez is..... I have a feeling Casey is going to want to stick to her idiotic lies.

She has one more day to decide whether she's brave/hard-headed enough to face the death penalty, probably.

Hopefully Lee is talking to her. I think he's the only one who makes any type of impression on her.

I thought LE denied that there was an limited immunity on the table. Please, oh please tell me that this isn't true!

I would think it would just be the death penalty. There is NO WAY they will let her escape doing time for this - especially because of everything she's put everybody thru.

SuziQ I believe they can find her without psychos help. I dont think she
should get ANY immunity! She has lied all along.

Even if she tells LE where she dumped the body, I don't think that that precious girls body is ever going to be found. IMO
Considering the weather in Orlando the past few months and all last week I fear you are right.

RIP little Caylee. Hearts are breaking everywhere.

Well, the good news is, with this and KT.. they have a LOT of evidence to convict her. They now know where she got her nanny story from and who she based it off of. So, as sick as I am about this.. I am glad that we discovered KT before they went to trial so they can use it to the fullest extent.

My heart just sunk though upon reading this, yes I was expecting it but it still sunk. I am sad.

Its not likely....:(
Who else could it be?

Im sad they are offering immunity to Casey, hopefully it truly is limited.

Who said LE is offering Casey immunity? I haven't heard that.

Can anyone tell me if the air test by the Body Farm is sufficient such that it can be used as evidence? Any other legal eagles out there that have any info about whether it's been admitted as evidence i.e. passed the Frye test?

I apologize if this has been discussed somewhere else ... and if it has been, post a link for me.

Thanks!
[/COLOR]

Also no where does it say the Body Farm results were Caylee's body.

the msnbc link the OP posted talks about the limited immunity for Casey.

Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbarabarth2016