Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think it would just be the death penalty. There is NO WAY they will let her escape doing time for this - especially because of everything she's put everybody thru.

I would think so as well. It really sounds like if she doesn't take the deal by Thursday she's going to be charged with Murder One with DP on the table.

I hope to god someone is watching her closely. Her time will run out tomorrow afternoon and she knows this.

REMINDER:

IF YOU READ A QUESTIONABLE POST, PLEASE ALERT MODS.
(hit the red/white triangle on top right of every post)

Currently Active Users: 1172 (360 members and 812 guests)

WE NEED ALL EYES OPEN SO WE CAN KEEP THIS BOARD RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND RESPECTFULLY.

TIA.

((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG)))))))))))))

Wow, I hope the GP's start to stand up for that innocent grandbaby now. Kick Casey to the curb. I certainly couldn't stand behind one of my children if they murdured my grandbaby....

From wesh about immunity:

A source in law enforcement close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Whoa, the boards are crashing hardcore. We're all just in shock a little, even though this was suspected.

Local 6 reporting that LE offered her limited immunity to tell where caylee is by Thurs nite. Why are they offering immunity??? I hope it isn't much immunity??? What is limited immunity?

My heart has sunk and I have tears in my eyes.

I did not expect to react this way.

Also no where does it say the Body Farm results were Caylee's body.

the msnbc link the OP posted talks about the limited immunity for Casey.

What are the chances that this is a case of a "missing 2 year old" and coincidentally a different "dead body" in the car!
IMO you have a much better chance of winning the lottery.

Baez should grab at the chance of this immunity. I think 99.9% of the public would easily give her the death penalty or life without parole.

Wish this darn convention wasn't going on. Fox would be all over this news.

WFTV reports that investigators are on their way to the Anthony house right now. George is already there, Cindy is on her way from Baez office after meeting with investigators.

Leonard just did an interview, I have to rewind and watch.

The GP's need to answer for their lying and cover ups as well.
George and Cindy Anthony are NOT innocent victims here!

While all along I've believed she's probably dead, hearing this news made me sick to my stomach. That poor little baby.

she better tell LE where Caylee is. IF she ever loved Caylee she would!!!!!!!!!! Sadly I don't think she will. She will LIE AND DENY to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP little girl.
Bless that baby.

Does anyone think she'll take the deal? I think she's so delusional she still beleives she be able to get out of it somehow.

I don't think Casey will ever tell her lawyer or LE what she did or where the body is. No matter what they offer her she will never admit to this. Her mental problems will prevent her from doing the right thing and the right thing for her own case. she would never want ANYONE to know she killed her child no matter in what fashion. How come FL doesn't have live news at 4, 5 and 6. we sure do here in San Diego. Can't find any live news online...

LAWYER, CASEY AND INVESTIGATORS MEETING RIGHT NOW. I WISH THIS SITE WAS WORKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79