Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Casey was in on the meeting with the investigators and Baez at all ?? or was it just Cindy??

This is sad. I only wish they had Caylee so she can get a proper burial and people could mourn and move on. This is one circus that needs to leave town.

Thats on the local6 news. oh its cindy meeting with investigators, not casey.

I don't think Casey will ever tell her lawyer or LE what she did or where the body is. No matter what they offer her she will never admit to this. Her mental problems will prevent her from doing the right thing and the right thing for her own case. she would never want ANYONE to know she killed her child no matter in what fashion. How come FL doesn't have live news at 4, 5 and 6. we sure do here in San Diego. Can't find any live news online...

LAWYER, CASEY AND INVESTIGATORS MEETING RIGHT NOW. I WISH THIS SITE WAS WORKING!

WOuld love to be a fly on the wall right now.

I hope this is the breaking point.

WFTV reports that investigators are on their way to the Anthony house right now. George is already there, Cindy is on her way from Baez office after meeting with investigators.

Leonard just did an interview, I have to rewind and watch.

Argh, I keep getting bumped.

Let's keep her eyes open for a live feed.

I wonder if the investigators are on their way to take her into custody?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I keep getting server is busy!!!!
I hope SOMEONE talks some sense into Casey and get her to tell us what she did with Casey! I am praying that this little girl wasn't dumped in a dumpster!!!!!

As soon as someone see a link to these reports PLEASE post it so those of us not being able to get on can view it later. Thanks so much!

Does anyone know if Casey was in on the meeting with the investigators and Baez at all ?? or was it just Cindy??

No, she left at 3. Cindy and Baez are on their way back to the house - Cindy left her vehicle at Baez's office.

There is news casts here at 4, 5 and 6, BTW.

Casey needs to tell us where the hell this baby is. Seriously, who does this chick think she is.

Hmmmm, maybe removing the death penalty in exchange for Caylee's wherabouts?

That's my guess too.........taking the death penalty off the table. The clock is ticking. My best guess at this point is that if Casey doesn't take the offer by the close of the business day on Thursday, new charges will be filed on Friday and Casey will be re-arrested.

I'm so sad about this news that I'm ANGRY...I have to believe that Baez is going to say it was someone other than Caylee in Casey's trunk...ugh.

Thats on the local6 news. oh its cindy meeting with investigators, not casey.

I wonder why they are meeting with Cindy ? I think she is in the same boat with Casey ....deny deny deny. I wonder what the women body guard is hearing inthe house? I bet she could wriite a book.

OK OK flame me if you'd like, but Im sure we'd all like this to be a possibility - until we know for sure that it was caylee, we can also assume this dead body was the reason WHY she gave her daughter up. Maybe she got wrapped up in something and others took her daughter to keep quiet or took her daughter so that she would be safe while this all went down.

She ditched her car for a reason, obviously. It wasn't gas, it didn't break down. She ditched the car that carried a body. WHO's is what we need next. This could be why LE is offering immunity - immunity from disposing of this body and knowing about a murder in exchange for the LIVE whereabouts of caylee.

i know i know...farfetched but it can't be ruled out.

The immunity may also be for a lesser charge to whatever happened to caylee in exchange for the whereabouts of her body.

I am so sick to my stomach after all this.

Orlando Sentinal reports Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution.

LAWYER, CASEY AND INVESTIGATORS MEETING RIGHT NOW. I WISH THIS SITE WAS WORKING!

It appears NO ONE is still at JB's office anymore.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-body-082708,0,392276.story

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office met with Cindy Anthony and her daughter at attorney Jose Baez Kissimmee office today. Cindy Anthony walked out with Baez at 4:45 p.m. without commenting to reporters. Baez said he would make a public statement at the Anthony's east Orange County home later today.

Investigators left the attorney's office shortly afterward without commenting.

Casey Anthony had left Baez's office more than an hour earlier, wearing dark sunglasses, a shirt with Caylee Marie's picture and the court-ordered monitoring device on her ankle

Lets all hope & pray for closure for this family! I sincerely hope to see more coverage- but unfortunatly our cable channels are all focused on the convention. Althought Nancy grace & Greta will be very good to watch and see what possibly is going on.

Bless Little Caylee Anthony!!! I am sad for her too!!! These things should never happen and its so messed up that they do! Hug your babies tonight, hug them and tell them how much you love them!!! God bless all of you tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89