Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think she's out of touch with reality. I think she just thinks she's a far better liar than she is, and that whoever's listening is actually buying the bull that's coming out of her mouth despite the massive contradictions from one moment to the next.

MOO
Yes, she thinks her lies and excuses are believable to others, but nobody is buying into her fairy-tale stories. She's completely out of touch with what's real and what's fiction IMO.

Hey, does anyone remember the portion of the most recent interview released w/ JS’s interview and her lawyer, (is it that one?? Correct me if I am wrong please) where she was asked repeatedly in only so many ways if she had connections to St.Cloud?? My ears perked up at that.

Were the police just ensuring there was no connection to the case in St.Cloud, or is there possibly a connection to St.Cloud, given the materials found on SS’s phone?

Also…I don’t think anyone on either side feels great about derivative immunity. There is risk for both parties, both in offering it and in accepting it. I don’t think it means JS will necessarily walk free the rest of her days.
Yes, my ears perked up too. I was wondering if LE was asking so much to trap her into a lie which would void the immunity - that just a guess out of the blue. I have no idea.

He must have had at least some familiarity with the area to go there. He knew it wouldn't be a place where a lot of people were around - though it took just one witness who remembered the car! If not for that flat tire and the witness who responded to LE request for info, Maddie still might be out there.

jmo

Yes, she thinks her lies and excuses are believable to others, but nobody is buying into her fairy-tale stories. She's completely out of touch with what's real and what's fiction IMO.
I think both of them are habitual liars. I don't think they believe their own lies, but lying is essentially how they navigate the world. Neither of them are good at it, though.

jmo

I thought she was crying because she knew he was going away, FOREVER. no more BFF
She likely was crying to lose her BFF. Ewwww.

I was referring to this:
At 12:20

Detective: We are literally having a conversation right now about Maddie possibly being dead. And you have yet to shed a tear.
But when I mentioned to you that he ... (redacted) ... you were crying violently almost.

JS: That was physical proof. That was proof of what was happening. That destroyed me.

We sat in my room for a while, hung out um he discussed having to reset his phone even though he didn't want to, or no not reset his phone he discussed needing to update his phone. Because he's been avoiding an update for so long but i think it's time to do it and i said just do it. Stop avoiding it.

30:05

If i shared this kind of tidbits everyday, i could fill a whole year.
Jmo

She likely was crying to lose her BFF. Ewwww.

I was referring to this:
At 12:20

Detective: We are literally having a conversation right now about Maddie possibly being dead. And you have yet to shed a tear.
But when I mentioned to you that he ... (redacted) ... you were crying violently almost.

JS: That was physical proof. That was proof of what was happening. That destroyed me.

I think I know what bothers me about that interview . she says she trusted him and gave him the benefit of the doubt and in the next breath she says he is a master liar. So where is the disconnect?
Was she really surprised by those pictures, or was she bothered that the truth was staring her in the face. Evidence, she cant hide, deny, ignore, pretend that it wasnt happening anymore. The jig was up.
Was she upset about her daughter or was she upset that her life was about to change big time, Maybe both. I believe now, that she knew what was going on, or at least had an inkling and she did nothing but pretend her head was in the sand. We are not talking about an isolated event, this was going on for years and now she has lost everything. It felt like those tears were because she was caught in a lie.
When someone's choices ( Imo) have huge impact on other people and they claim they had no idea, and I believe that the truth is, their own needs were more important, that sickens me. I just think she's an actor at this point.

Last edited:
Am I remembering correctly that we had the idea that she had some public assistance due to her mental health issues? For some reason, I also had the idea her job was not full time, but I might be mistaken on that point. And her living arrangements with roommates, renting from her father, a dog sitting side hustle, etc., would indicate she’s not rolling in $$. How would she have money for gastric bypass or the Botox she was considering? Or am I wrong as for months at a time, off and on, she had enough to have SS mooching off her. Only some of my musings.
Jenn says she is on State Disability (read: free money, free health insurance) and she is working part time. In all likelihood she is allowed to work a small number of hours while collecting Disability. Roommate N says money was a big issue for Jenn in terms of SS not stepping up and contributing, so this makes sense. Botox seems like a splurge (but gas is only $2.60 /gal in FL so their numbers are way different than where I am)- as for Other Revenue Streams, idk if there was any but since Jenn's own rent was a whopping 400/mo, I think they could live fine.
That was why I wondering if Maddie possibly got her period during the week in February stayed with her grandmother because then she would most likely discard her supplies there. IIRC she stayed with the grandmother the week before her birthday party and then returned home that Sunday when the festivities were done.
It was said by Best Friend of Maddie in the interview mentioned above that Maddie DID have her period albeit late, in February. Jenn being clueless on this one is no shocker. Post#25 by @Poedelini

Last edited:
LE: so your dad said that your sister told him there will be a press conference...
Jenn: yes:
LE:Ok just to let you know we talked about briefly last night that we are taking over the investigation,

JENN : yup
Jenn: And by we you mean homicide ?
LE: Yeah the Kissimmee police dept
JENN:
oh ok
LE: but to answer your question, we are now working this is as a homicide. (driving that point just to get some kind of a reaction)
20 seconds of silence. ( shes probably thinking about how she should react right now).
Another poke by LE "So I dont want you to be caught off guard when you hear it."
Jenn: finally, here come the tears. " Am I gonna be there? am I gonna hear it?

Yes Jenn and it will sound no different than it does right now. Lets be real please.
all from the march 1st interview.

Last edited:
LE: so your dad said that your sister told him there will be a press conference...
Jenn: yes:
LE:Ok just to let you know we talked about briefly last night that we are taking over the investigation,

JENN : yup
Jenn: And by we you mean homicide ?
LE: Yeah the Kissimmee police dept
JENN:
oh ok
LE: but to answer your question, we are now working this is as a homicide. (driving that point just to get some kind of a reaction)
20 seconds of silence. ( shes probably thinking about how she should react right now).
Another poke by LE "So I dont want you to be caught off guard when you hear it."

Yes Jenn and it will sound no different than it does right now. Lets be real please.

She has to plan how she's going to react in public.

. I believe now, that she knew what was going on, or at least had an inkling and she did nothing but pretend her head was in the sand. We are not talking about an isolated event, this was going on for years and now she has lost everything. It felt like those tears were because she was caught in a lie.
When someone's choices ( Imo) have huge impact on other people and they claim they had no idea, and I believe that the truth is, their own needs were more important, that sickens me. I just think she's an actor at this point.
You are in my brain, @ttjo . This is exactly what I think too. I also think she was freaking out about the backpack being found- hence the tears.
It's all about HER. Why does she make everything about herself???

No
- How can this be... no... no...no... She has to be alive!

- What happened Maddie, why didn't you tell me... why why why...

- How can this be- she is my little girl. The expletives x 50 - she cannot be gone....

When someone is able to calmly say things like

I'm a wreck

That just broke me

..... in plain conversation? This usually is an indication they're trying to convince you that this is happening.

If I'm a wreck or feeling like something broke me ??? YOU'LL KNOW. Believe me.... YOU'LL KNOW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT
Back