BREAKING NEWS: New DNA Analysis Suggests Family Should NOT Have Been Cleared

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow ! It's getting interesting .....please let there be some form of justice for JonBenet ....at the very least , let the truth come out.!

So much is happening this month. Now for Kolar's updated book. :please:

I'm not allowing myself to get excited about the 20/20 show. If they had something big, wouldn't they be hyping it for more than 1 day?
I'm inclined to agree with you. But the CNN show ended up being a bit interesting, so I'll watch or DVR this one.

Dang, I won't be able to watch the 20/20 special. I'm hoping someone can fill us in after it airs.

I'm not allowing myself to get excited about the 20/20 show. If they had something big, wouldn't they be hyping it for more than 1 day?

And are they going to be bold enough to go full RDI while the Ramseys are in the middle of suing the last people to do that?

And are they going to be bold enough to go full RDI while the Ramseys are in the middle of suing the last people to do that?

It should be interesting though to see what the juror has to say. According to the 20/20 news link, the juror stated that the grand jury was privy to "secret" info.

Although I doubt we will find out what that secret information was this could be the key that explains why the grand jury came to the conclusion that John and Patsy Ramsey “unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permitted a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child’s life or health,” which resulted in her death".

They also heard from Burke. Who knows what he said. He could have admitted a part in it for all we know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Cina Wong is presenting her comparison of the ransom note with Patsy's handwriting on 20/20, there's a preview of it in the media links thread. I don't know if they'll go full RDI but so far no one they've announced as appearing on the show is someone who is likely to argue an IDI viewpoint. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the alleged Grand Juror was quoted on AOL saying that he/she is pretty sure he knows who killed JBR but does not think it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I expect more of the same and the anonymous person will NOT state anything with any specificity. No secret info will be revealed and everyone here will be disappointed.

Well, the alleged Grand Juror was quoted on AOL saying that he/she is pretty sure he knows who killed JBR but does not think it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I expect more of the same and the anonymous person will NOT state anything with any specificity. No secret info will be revealed and everyone here will be disappointed.
Agreed. We are left to trust the grand jury's findings or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Evidence from the Grand Jury needs to be made public. I am hoping and praying that the new D.A. can accomplish this. I have always felt that the answers lie within the evidence that the Grand Jury heard and read. JMO

Justice for little JonBenet.

Hope that whatever this GJ member has to say, that they qualify it by stating:
Were they personally in concurrence with the indictments (as they did not have to be unanimous decisions)?
Were other indictments presented that did not achieve a quorum of concurrence?

Just as there are differences of opinion within juries - and on forums such as this! - there may have been camps within the GJ.

Evidence from the Grand Jury needs to be made public. I am hoping and praying that the new D.A. can accomplish this. I have always felt that the answers lie within the evidence that the Grand Jury heard and read. JMO

To what end though? Why does the public really need to know what happened with the grand jury? If the goal is the solve the crime, the proper authorities need the info, not randos on a message board :) As much as I SOOO want to know all the details and testimony, I am not sure breaking the convention of GJ secrecy is worth it.

even though i lean toward BDI cannot dismiss your PDI theory either SD!
I think it is completely possible a heat of the moment head injury like JBR s could have resulted from a tired frazzled mother raming her into the bathroom in a rage by the scruff of the neck and a full force blow from collecting the timber doorframe or vanity edge but where it doesnt fit for me in any theory is how did that injury not break the skin???
that is what throws doubt on every scenerio to me. was just a freak blow.:waitasec:

When I was 13 I had a bicycle accident and fractured my skull. I had internal bleeding around the eyes, but my skin was never broken. So, there are times that a serious head injury does happen without breaking the skin.

I used to think Patsy accidentally fractured JBR's skull but JBR was strangled an hour later, so how would that fit in? It doesn't. Patsy isn't going to strangle her child to cover up a fractured skull is she?

This is why I firmly believe BR was the culprit - for the head trauma AND the strangulation. It's the only scenario that can fit.

JBR and BR went downstairs, had some pineapple then went down to the basement. BR hit her with something, she fell and BR panicked, dragged her body across the hall to the cellar room, intending to hide her body. Then, for reasons of his own he strangled her fully.

That's when PR went down to find out what the kids were doing. She screamed and ran up to get John.

After panicked and lengthy discussions they decided to stage the scene to look as though an intruder had come into their home. It was the only way they could see to save BR from being taken from them.

They probably thought that once the time for the kidnappers telephone call had come and gone then the police would vacate their home and leave them in peace. They didn't think their home would be searched because their child had been 'taken', that's all.

Then....later they could discover their daughter's body in the cellar room. Hey! -the kidnapper had brought her body back. They killed her because the R's had gone against the strict instructions not to tell the police.

However....the plan went wrong because the police showed no signs of going. In the end JR had to 'discover' her body himself.

Cina Wong is presenting her comparison of the ransom note with Patsy's handwriting on 20/20, there's a preview of it in the media links thread. I don't know if they'll go full RDI but so far no one they've announced as appearing on the show is someone who is likely to argue an IDI viewpoint. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I hope that everyone watching out there took a GOOD look at those charts!

My only complaint with that segment was that they repeated the Carnes claim that she wasn't qualified without giving her a chance to respond. All I can say to that is, she was qualified every other time, before and since (which they were kind enough to hint at). I can't say anything beyond that.

I hope that everyone watching out there took a GOOD look at those charts!

My only complaint with that segment was that they repeated the Carnes claim that she wasn't qualified without giving her a chance to respond. All I can say to that is, she was qualified every other time, before and since (which they were kind enough to hint at). I can't say anything beyond that.

Yeah, that bothered me, as well as their line about how 6 unnamed experts came to the conclusion Patsy probably didn't write the note "but at least one" (Cina) concluded she probably did. It made her sound like the outlier.

Having watched the special I feel like a rube for being "cautiously optimistic" that it wouldn't be crap but oh well!

I used to think Patsy accidentally fractured JBR's skull but JBR was strangled an hour later, so how would that fit in? It doesn't. Patsy isn't going to strangle her child to cover up a fractured skull is she?

I think she would, with the proper motivation.

For some time now, I've wondered if part of the staging was Patsy trying to give JB a "fitting" send-off. There's a thread somewhere around here under the title "Loved to Death."

Seeing that footage of Burke being questioned gives me the willies. I don't have a pre-conceived idea about him....but the way he acted....something is off. I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, that bothered me, as well as their line about how 6 unnamed experts came to the conclusion Patsy probably didn't write the note "but at least one" (Cina) concluded she probably did. It made her sound like the outlier.

They didn't bother to delve further into that myth. A disappointment, obviously. Still, nothing wrong with being an outlier if you're right, is there? I'm reminded of that Irving Berlin tune, "They Were All Out of Step But Jim."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back