***BREAKING NEWS!*** *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remains found in suitcase off I-985 in 2016 identified as missing woman

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - Police have identified the skeletal remains found in a suitcase along I-985 in 2016 as a woman who had been reported missing in 2014.

Dental records and medical records have confirmed that the bones belong to Jessica Ashley Manchini, 29. Police have not determined her cause of death.

Remains found in suitcase off I-985 in 2016 identified as missing woman

GA - GA - Gwinnett Co., Fem Skeletal UP 15616, 20s, in suitcase off I-985, Jul'16

IA - IA - Jodi Huisentruit, 27, Mason City, 27 June 1995 - Anchorwoman

This is actually not a new news article, but I am just now seeing it for the 1st time. I've followed the Jodi Huisentruit case for a while and am really baffled by the actions (or lack there of) of the Mason City, IA PD.

Kooiker: Disappearance of Huisentruit remains troubling

Hi TedMac, thanks for the post - interesting that the City settled a case by a former officer who accused them of mishandling of leads in this case. Fired officer, Mason City, settle federal lawsuit for $95,000

Here's another link you may not have seen.

48 Hours episode shines light on Huisentruit case again - The Iowa Standard

Excerpt "....In 2016, my state representative, Rep. John Kooiker, wrote an article about the case. Rep. Kooiker circulated a letter to his fellow legislators asking for Mason City to recognize the 20th anniversary of Jodi’s disappearance and to solicit help in solving the case. Every state representative signed the letter. Rep. Kooiker served on the Public Safety Committee.

Mason City officials reacted oddly, though, to news of the letter. The police chief and mayor did not want to receive the letter. Mayor Eric Bookmeyer requested Rep. Kooiker withdraw the letter."

California earthquake: 6.4 earthquake rattles region - CNN

(CNN)An earthquake with an early measure of magnitude 6.4 hit Southern California, about 150 miles north Los Angeles, on Thursday morning, according to the US Geological Survey...

CA - 6.4 Earthquake July 4, 2019 - Largest since 1999

Another earthquake last night:

Southern California Earthquake Rattles a State Wary of the ‘Big One’

“The 7.1-magnitude earthquake that rattled Southern California on Friday came one day after the strongest recorded quake there in 20 years had struck — and seismologists warned that further episodes are expected.”

Live coverage:

Earthquake rocks Southern California: Live updates - CNN

WS:
CA - Earthquake - 6.4 foreshock; 7.1 main shock, 4 July, 2019 - Largest since 1999

LANCASTER, Ky. (WKYT) - Richmond police are at the scene where Savannah Spurlock was last known to be more than six months ago.

Police wouldn't provide many details on their presence, but the department is the lead investigating agency in the missing Richmond woman's case. Garrard County authorities have joined Richmond police at the scene.

Richmond police, Garrard County authorities respond to Savannah Spurlock's last known location

KY - KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5

Deleted post to wrong thread. :confused:

LANCASTER, Ky. (WKYT) - Richmond police are at the scene where Savannah Spurlock was last known to be more than six months ago.

Police wouldn't provide many details on their presence, but the department is the lead investigating agency in the missing Richmond woman's case. Garrard County authorities have joined Richmond police at the scene.

Richmond police, Garrard County authorities respond to Savannah Spurlock's last known location

KY - KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5

Human remains found at Garrard County property connected to Savannah Spurlock case; one in custody

Human remains found at Garrard County property connected to Savannah Spurlock case; one in custody

JUL 11, Updated JUL 12, 2019
Human skull, bones found near search area for missing mother Andreen McDonald
UPDATE on Friday, July 12, 2019: A mobile crime lab has arrived at the scene of the search for Andreen McDonald. The Bexar County Sheriff's Office said it hoped to provide an update on the search sometime on Friday.

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office is cautiously optimistic it has found the possible remains of missing mother Andreen McDonald, who was last seen February 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee