BREAKING: NY - James Burke, ex-police chief of Suffolk County, arrested for soliciting a male undercover officer, 22 Aug 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't give a poop about what two consenting adults do, it's none of my business if they aren't hurting anyone else.

That said:
hahahah. lol. lmao even.

I'm glad he got caught and no wonder this case stalled forever. He should have never been promoted to the position of power he had over people and that included simply being a cop. Who knows how many ways he abused his authority before the final time when a victim actually stood up to him and his thin blue line.

I'm thinking about this a little more and I've always assumed Burke was a sociopath who didn't want any agencies he couldn't control digging around in the sex trade and subcultures that surround it on LI because his participation in that underworld would likely be discovered- but I ruled him out as LISK: too risky, too far-fetched.

But this latest arrest?

This tells us he's got compulsions around transgression and taboos (I don't want to say *deviance* because gay/queer sex isn't deviant). He could have easily hooked up on an app or in a bar, but that probably wouldn't have delivered the same thrill for him, too vanilla. I'm starting to finally believe that his sociopathy and thrill-seeking could include murder, and I'm back thinking about the asian person listed as male, but dressed in women's clothing, and Sugar Bear again.

I REALLY would like to know what type of "deviant pr0n" was in that bag of his that was stolen consisted of, and whether there were real or simulated acts of violence or torture. If there were, I super hope the task force is taking another look at him with fresh eyes too.

I REALLY would like to know what type of "deviant pr0n" was in that bag of his that was stolen consisted of, and whether there were real or simulated acts of violence or torture. If there were, I super hope the task force is taking another look at him with fresh eyes too.

RSBM

Same here! Extremely deviant... sinister... is my suspicion.

ETA: Wonder if he's a Roy Radin-wanna be??

Last edited:
I'm thinking about this a little more and I've always assumed Burke was a sociopath who didn't want any agencies he couldn't control digging around in the sex trade and subcultures that surround it on LI because his participation in that underworld would likely be discovered- but I ruled him out as LISK: too risky, too far-fetched.

But this latest arrest?

This tells us he's got compulsions around transgression and taboos (I don't want to say *deviance* because gay/queer sex isn't deviant). He could have easily hooked up on an app or in a bar, but that probably wouldn't have delivered the same thrill for him, too vanilla. I'm starting to finally believe that his sociopathy and thrill-seeking could include murder, and I'm back thinking about the asian person listed as male, but dressed in women's clothing, and Sugar Bear again.

JMO It also appears that his rein as King is officially over, reduced to a john who’s now the target of those impacted by his corruption. Pure arrogance, he should have followed his partner in crime to Florida. MOO

But this latest arrest?

I have always thought that Burke was involved in some kind of smut p*rn industry. Whether as a consumer, a producer, or all of the above. And when you brought up Asian Doe and Sugar Bear in this post my heart dropped and it’s feeling a bit eerie. The coincidences and connections. My mind is all over the place! I too hope the task force looks into this. Interested to see where this rollercoaster is going to take us.

JMO

How long was Burke's probation... is he still on probation??
They're reporting it ended in 2022 (Wire story though so they're all saying the same thing. But considering he was given a desk appearance and let out, I'm guessing he was indeed off probation)

This isn't promising though. I hope they find more. Guess he didn't have a weapon on him.

"Burke is expected to be given a desk appearance ticket on September 11 for two misdemeanors and violation charges."

Last edited:
I don't give a poop about what two consenting adults do, it's none of my business if they aren't hurting anyone else.

That said:
hahahah. lol. lmao even.

I'm glad he got caught and no wonder this case stalled forever. He should have never been promoted to the position of power he had over people and that included simply being a cop. Who knows how many ways he abused his authority before the final time when a victim actually stood up to him and his thin blue line.
Perfectly fine between adults but needs not to be in public places.

I have always thought that Burke was involved in some kind of smut p*rn industry. Whether as a consumer, a producer, or all of the above. And when you brought up Asian Doe and Sugar Bear in this post my heart dropped and it’s feeling a bit eerie. The coincidences and connections. My mind is all over the place! I too hope the task force looks into this. Interested to see where this rollercoaster is going to take us.

JMO

I'm not at all sure they will look into it.
That worries me.
Need exact details of the injuries he inflicted on that guy who allegedly took his 'purse'.
I need to see how vicious exactly he was.

Also John Ray is mentioned in latest brian Entin programme stating Burke liked to dress as a woman..
That brings me to Asian John Doe too.

Where exactly was Burke working when Shannan disappeared/

Wow. This arrest of JB brings up so many questions, most of which have already been presented here by others. I never imagined that he would be charged with something like this. I always figured he would be the one soliciting a sex worker. This makes me rethink so much about what happened all those years ago.

Press conference.

All of the breaking news of LISK and now, with the James Burke arrest, has it gotten your thoughts, suspicions and conclusions coming together? Isn't it glorious in a way? There is also a touch of bittersweet victory for the victims and their precious families.

Is this the tip of the iceberg to solving multiple cases with Heuermann and now Burke's arrest, too, in 2023? I am so very thankful to live for meaningful moments such as these.

They're reporting it ended in 2022 (Wire story though so they're all saying the same thing. But considering he was given a desk appearance and let out, I'm guessing he was indeed off probation)

This isn't promising though. I hope they find more. Guess he didn't have a weapon on him.

"Burke is expected to be given a desk appearance ticket on September 11 for two misdemeanors and violation charges."

Thank you for the update.

Frustrating though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine