TX Brenna Swindell. 29, Austin, vehicle last seen in Colorado

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brenna Swindell, a 29-year-old single mother of three and daughter of former MLB pitcher Greg Swindell, has been reported missing from Austin, TX since late Thursday afternoon, August 22, 2024. It is believed that her ex-boyfriend, Morgan Guidry, who is pictured above, may be with her. He has unrelated warrants and is violent. Her phone is off, and her white KIA Carnival with Texas license plate VFS7528 is also missing. The vehicle was last recorded by a reader on I-25 in Colorado on Friday evening. There was a possible sighting of Guidry and her Kia in Colorado Springs on Sunday evening, August 25, 2024. The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is actively investigating the case, but the lack of GPS and cellphone signal has complicated the search. If you have any information on her whereabouts, contact the Austin Police Department at 512-974-2000 or call 911.

From the Aware Foundation

AUG 26, 2024
www.fox7austin.com

Missing: Daughter of former MLB pitcher not seen since August 22

[...]

In a social media post, Missing People in America, says 29-year-old Brenna Swindell's phone is off and that her newer white KIA Carnival with Texas plates VFS7528 is also missing.

[...]

Swindell's tags were seen on I-25 in Colorado on August 23 and there were possible sightings of Guidry and the van in Colorado Springs on August 25.

[...]
  • Brenna is the daughter of former Major League Baseball pitcher Greg Swindell.
  • She may be with her ex-boyfriend, Morgan Guidry, who is pictured above.
  • She is "5'5" tall and about 120 pounds.
  • She has brown shoulder-length hair she wears in a high ponytail.
  • She has a sleeve tattoo with flowers on one arm and a spider web on the other shoulder.
  • She usually has a vape with her.

Last edited:

!CAR LOCATED IN COLORADO!

Mom Brenna Swindell, 29, feared ‘in danger’ after disappearing as her former Astros player father leads search effort​

She was last seen with Guidry at Poodies Hilltop Roadhouse in Spicewood, Texas — 32 miles northwest of Austin, per a post on her mother Sarah Swindell's Facebook Stories.

She was wearing leggings and a green cropped T-shirt.

Her family reported her missing to the Austin Police Department when they could no longer contact her, according to a Facebook post from Sarah.

They first reported that Brenna's white Kia Carnival with Texas plates reading VFS7528 was also missing, but it has since been located in Colorado.

Her FB and a close up photo of her arm tatoo taken from her FB account photos
1724683262164.jpeg

Breaks my heart seeing all the happy photos with her 3 babies
I hope she is found rapidly and safe

Her FB and a close up photo of her arm tatoo taken from her FB account photos
View attachment 527072

Breaks my heart seeing all the happy photos with her 3 babies
I hope she is found rapidly and safe
Looking at her feed and wondering how she got 2 broken thumbs.

Brenna Swindell is the mother of three and the daughter of longtime pitcher Greg Swindell, who played for the University of Texas and had a 17-year career in the MLB. She has been missing since Thursday, her mother, Sarah Swindell, said in a Facebook post. The disappearance is uncharacteristic of Brenna, who would "never abandon her 3 children or just take off without explanation," the post says.

Swindell was last spotted around 10:20 p.m. Thursday at Poodies Hilltop Bar, according to the Austin Police Department. She was with her ex-boyfriend, Morgan Guidry, and neither has been seen since.

Police said both of their phones have been turned off since Friday. Swindell's family reported she has not been in usual contact with them or friends.

Greg Swindell posted on social media that his daughter's ex-boyfriend "has a warrant and is violent." He added that Brenna has children and urged her to come home.

Just to be clear, BOTH Brenna and her boyfriend, Morgan Guidry, are missing, but only Brenna has been officially reported as a missing person?

Just to be clear, BOTH Brenna and her boyfriend, Morgan Guidry, are missing, but only Brenna has been officially reported as a missing person?
Typically that would mean that the police are looking for both, and don't know where either Morgan or Brenna are.
So, technically both are missing. Better wording could have been used.

IMO Morgan is likely willfully missing whereas Brenna is probably an unwilling participant based on the info this far.

Morgan to my understanding has a warrant

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back