TX Brenna Swindell. 29, Austin, vehicle last seen in Colorado

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brenna was last seen Thursday at Poodie's Hilltop Roadhouse in Spicewood Texas (near Austin) at 10:20 p.m. with Morgan Guidry.

I wonder if any CCTV footage of Brenna and Guidry will be released….

I’d also love to hear how other patrons/servers at the roadhouse would describe their mood and interactions that evening.

Hopefully we will hear more soon!

Brenna Swindell and Morgan Guidry

Brenna Swindell went missing on Thursday in Austin. She was last seen with her ex-boyfriend, Morgan Guidry. AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT AND SARAH SWINDELL/FACEBOOK

!CAR LOCATED IN COLORADO!

Mom Brenna Swindell, 29, feared ‘in danger’ after disappearing as her former Astros player father leads search effort​

She was last seen with Guidry at Poodies Hilltop Roadhouse in Spicewood, Texas — 32 miles northwest of Austin, per a post on her mother Sarah Swindell's Facebook Stories.

She was wearing leggings and a green cropped T-shirt.

Her family reported her missing to the Austin Police Department when they could no longer contact her, according to a Facebook post from Sarah.

They first reported that Brenna's white Kia Carnival with Texas plates reading VFS7528 was also missing, but it has since been located in Coloradolocated
“Located”seems misleading. My understanding was that the plate was seen on a reader only unless that has changed. To me located means they physically have car or consistently know where car is. Jmo.

The articles seem to emphasize the three kids are HER children, so not Morgan G's ?
My first thought was that he wanted custody .

It sounds more like -- if he can't have her then nobody can ?
Hope they're found soon and Brenna is safe !!
This disappearance seems to be out of character for her.
Omo.

MOO

So worried for Brenna. Praying she is ok and reunited with her babies soon!

Some questions
  • Ex boyfriend or boyfriend (I've seen both in reports)
  • She just moved right before her disappearance, possibly related? Was she living with MG and moved out? Or did she just move in with him?
  • One article said she was last seen Thursday night but phones were both turned off Friday. Where did they last ping and did they both turn off at same time?
  • Was there any order of protection in place?
MOO please let Brenna come home safely

The articles seem to emphasize the three kids are HER children, so not Morgan G's ?
My first thought was that he wanted custody .

It sounds more like -- if he can't have her then nobody can ?
Hope they're found soon and Brenna is safe !!
This disappearance seems to be out of character for her.
Omo.
Correct. She used to be married to Roman Womack (tagged in Sarah Swindell’s post that someone linked up thread). They are her children with ex-spouse, Roman.

MOO

So worried for Brenna. Praying she is ok and reunited with her babies soon!

Some questions
  • Ex boyfriend or boyfriend (I've seen both in reports)
  • She just moved right before her disappearance, possibly related? Was she living with MG and moved out? Or did she just move in with him?
  • One article said she was last seen Thursday night but phones were both turned off Friday. Where did they last ping and did they both turn off at same time?
  • Was there any order of protection in place?
MOO please let Brenna come home safely

Sounds like (based upon what I've read on both family FB pages and in a FB discussion group) an ex BF (an abuser with a DV warrant out on him, at that) who was trying to worm his way back into her good graces. (JMO)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back