Brian Scott

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like they have his DNA so that is that.. But man what an odd one. His verbage is... I don't know.. Self important?? Like he has some insight?

after reading his thoughts/words in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town I viewed him as patient, kind and perceptive

Not me. His obsession with "exercise" equipment? Pondering her working out to maintain her legs and muscle tone?? WHO TALKS LIKE THAT ABOUT A 6 YR OLD GIRL?!!

Just because someone comes off as odd doesn't make them a killer.

Just because someone comes off as odd doesn't make them a killer.

Ain't that the truth. They have his DNA and I am assuming the checked it with the DNA from the scene so I am satisfied that he is not the killer if that is the case.. But he is an odd duck for sure.

Looks like they have his DNA so that is that.. But man what an odd one. His verbage is... I don't know.. Self important?? Like he has some insight?

Brian Scott sounds like he might be a latent pedophile.
Disgusting yes...whether that makes him a suspect...

Given how JonBenet dressed and mature she acted at the time..I suspect many men she was around had some sexual feelings for her. Most people repress these feelings and don't act on them. Sadly some do act on those feelings.

The gardener Brian Scott apparently left his girlfriend at midnight and drove home

Interesting. Girlfriend...not wife.

I think Brian Scott's midnight departure was for some other type of interlude.

He seems like a viable suspect. He could of planted another man's DNA? No?

Just reading that little clip about him, he is an odd duck. That "exercise" equipment is just a skip-it. A toy. Something very normal for a little girl to have. Not at all pageant work.
How much did he know about the pageants?
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/slumber-party/twister-rave-skip-it-a2037-17244536

He is an odd duck. And it is funny to me that he is trying to tell a story with his " memories" .
I automatically knew by his description of the toy that it was a Skip-It. Being only a year older than her.. any 90's kid would know.
I also had the same exact Little Mermaid bed sheets and the Days of the Week panties.
Its kind of a strange feeling to know that a little girl from a wealthy family was playing with the exact same stuff as i was, being from a very poor family.

I love puns. A couple of years ago, I entered a contest sponsored by my local newspaper for the best original pun. Since there was no limit to the number of entries allowed, I submitted just two short of a dozen hoping one of them would win the $100 prize. Unfortunately, no pun in ten... did.

My head had already exploded over the maze within the pineapple plantation. And now this! :great:

‘Tea and otg, well done.
Otg, a meta pun?

But to return to the case . . . when ML developed her case to arrest JMK, was this a case of arrested development? :D

My head had already exploded over the maze within the pineapple plantation. And now this! :great:

‘Tea and otg, well done.
Otg, a meta pun?

But to return to the case . . . when ML developed her case to arrest JMK, was this was a case of arrested development? :D

ElleElle got the ball rolling.

I'm surprised no one has brought up JonBenet's question "Do roses know their thorns can hurt?". Dr. Hodges stated in his book Who Will Speak for JonBenet that this may have been her way of communicating that people who loved her (roses) were doing things to hurt her (thorns).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back