Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where to look up current real estate transactions in Reno? I can't find anything on RGJ, just an engine to search properties. I want to see if any names from the births lists match recent home sales.

Thanks SS...I can't believe I can't find a simple real estate listing. Our daily paper in Philly has it and it's easy to find. Maybe I'm just missing it on the RGJ site.

Is the news conference going to be broadcast live anywhere?

Dimples' Myspace perp is on this list...

I keep looking at Dimples' Myspace guy, and he sure fits a lot of the pieces you typically see. He lost a good friend a short time before the rapes started. He has small children (explains the baby "shoe"), his wife was having another baby....during the time Bri went missing. He appears to be a guy who used to party hard, but has grown up and "settled" down. One thing that struck me as odd on his site, was the way he "focused" on being settled and happy with the family and kid life he now leads. I am not sure why that struck me as odd, but I know a LOT of guys who were party animals that are now responsible adult parents, but they don't make a lot of statements about how they don't miss partying, and how they are now happy to stay at home with the wife and kids for New Years, etc. I am not making a lot of sense, but there was just something about the guys space that set off my hinky meter. He also had a reasonable physical appearance that matched, and at least two vehicles that would fit the description we had. I can't wait to hear what the press conference says.

Dimples? I am interested in who he is... I dont see any dimple in reno on myspace:confused:

lol I am dimples.....hehehehe.....Everyone is talking about a myspace page I came across of a guy in the Reno area who had alot of the characteristics LE had released to everyone to be looking for a while back....we have no clue for sure if he is involved in any way whatsoever but does match alot to what LE had said... It is a long shot, but I was bored and wanted to feel like I was doing something somehow.......

lol I am dimples.....hehehehe.....Everyone is talking about a myspace page I came across of a guy in the Reno area who had alot of the characteristics LE had released to everyone to be looking for a while back....we have no clue for sure if he is involved in any way whatsoever but does match alot to what LE had said... It is a long shot, but I was bored and wanted to feel like I was doing something somehow.......

where's that myspace page???:eek:

Yes and I recall so many not even wanting to look at it before! If it turns out to be the suspect...I can see a lot people here eating crow over the fit they threw for me asking you to turn in that tip. :rolleyes:

Yes and I recall so many not even wanting to look at it before! If it turns out to be the suspect...I can see a lot people here eating crow over the fit they threw for me asking you to turn in that tip. :rolleyes:

It does not matter to me who it is so long as he is caught.

If dimples is right, Vegas baby!!! You would have beaten some very high odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn