Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the panties were left at the scene on purpose, and I think they were purchased online from one of those "buy worn panties" sites someone was posting about in an earlier thread.

That way, he laughs in LE's face, and he's throwing them off by sending them on a wild goose chase. The perp probably doesn't even know the woman who's DNA is on them.

I wonder how the panties were left..Next to the body, on the body, in the body...Where??? This would be a telling detail about the perp...

Has the LE ever said why the blanket was left on the kitchen floor?

No problem - I've put all my photos on the "Photos" thread.

That irregular building is 9550 Gateway, home of Computerized Screening, Inc.

I am sure the police checked this company out...I felt he had something to do with medical and knowledgeable about computers...this guy is around here...

Is everyone thinking that this guy was familiar with this site where Brianna was dumped. I think that he has seen the place before with the indented ground and easily and quickly drove there to dump her body. In a strange way, it's almost as if she were a little protected since she was not just thrown out on even ground, so to speak. Sorry if this thought has been discussed ad nauseum. I have been scanning over the posts for the past couple of days. :blushing:

It looks like a grave to me...Maybe he thought he was doing nice by putting her there where he can keep an eye on her...

Time to DNA test all of its employees... :eek:

What if the LE just had the companies around there post a notice that all the men would be asked to submit DNA and see who falters or doesn;t come in that day...???

Has the LE ever said why the blanket was left on the kitchen floor?

Rick, I am not aware that they have. I can think of two tale tale signs that is was possibly dropped there after Brianna was taken from the couch.

1) The perp's DNA on it (Could have been in the kitchen proir to the perp leaving DNA on it though)
2) Brianna's blood on it (Possible that the bleeding occurred prior to the abduction but doubtful given the other circumstances)

Rick, I am not aware that they have. I can think of two tale tale signs that is was possibly dropped there after Brianna was taken from the couch.

1) The perp's DNA on it (Could have been in the kitchen proir to the perp leaving DNA on it though)
2) Brianna's blood on it (Possible that the bleeding occurred prior to the abduction but doubtful given the other circumstances)

Hmmmm....so that could mean a door thru the kitchen was used?

Does anyone know if someone is arrested, is out on bail......... but hasn't been to trial and convicted or found guilty of rape or assault yet.....would there DNA already be on file? I know I don't see the name in the sexual offender database.

I didn't know if they collect the DNA beforehand and put it in any kind of database before they have been to trial and found guilty.......If this person was identified by line up and other evidence, would they have already collected DNA?

There hasn't been a trial, and the incident occured middle of 2007

Kel
Dimples, my coworker, who has relatives in LE, said he probably needs to be indicted before he can be tested.

We all have our theories on what happened to Brianna - and to be honest I have always thought she was alive for awhile after the abduction... all of a sudden one day - about a week before the body was found I just had this feeling she wasn't.

BUT thi think I just can't understand is how is it that this person is still out there. Someone knows what he did - how could you live with yourself protecting his secret or even not looking into your suspicions more?

I am sure Brianna was not a saint but she was a young person with a lot of life left - life she deserved to live.

Lew I too felt she was being held somewhere at first and that he worked near the area where she was abducted and left in the area where he lived...THE LE feel it was the other way around.

I also felt around feb 9 that she was gone actually it started a day or two before but I didnt want to actually go there in my mind....

Just found this comment posted on a story about Brianna at :
http://comejoinin.blogspot.com/2008/02/brianna-dennison-missing-police-lack.html

“On January 10th, somebody entered my apartment and misplaced some things in the bathroom, left a sealed condom on the dinning room table, and later we discovered that even cut his/her hair and used the vacuum cleaner to get rid of the hair. When I informed the police they just asked if I had a suspect and that I should call 'when it's actually happening'.”

I found the perp leaving a condom and shaving in the house very interesting... someone did reply to the person asking if it was the same type of condom but there is no response.

Also, just wondering but even if the person who owned the thong came forward - do you think the LE would identify them? I would think they would keep it quiet hoping to trap the perp?

This is very interesting. If this actually did happen, it occurred just 10 days before Brianna was taken. I hope someone did do a follow up on this. It raises a lot of questions - how close was this incident to the neighborhood where Brianna was abducted; does the condom left there match the one that was left with the November victim; was there any DNA left from the person and does it match the DNA from the suspect?

The above also demonstrates that the suspect doesn't necessarily have to buy used underwear online, but could easily steal used underwear from a home.

If someone has come forward as the owner of the underwear, I don't think the police would make this fact known to the public. It would put the owner of the underwear in jeopardy because the perp would also know that she went to the police. The police would likely act on any information learned from the owner of the underwear and give her some sort of protection from harm.

I wonder how the panties were left..Next to the body, on the body, in the body...Where??? This would be a telling detail about the perp...

It was stated in one of the news articles that the underwear wasn't on the body and was left nearby. I take that to mean somewhere within a very limited range, like perhaps within 20 feet of the body.

The things that I personally find most bizarre in this case are fact.

It is bizarre for a rapist to bring/use condoms..that is fact..it is bizarre for a rapist to return their vic to their home..that is fact and it is bizarre for a rapist to return to their vics home 1 month later without stalking them that they didn't even realize the vic no longer lived there. The things after that are speculation.

My specualtions are that he has lived in Reno maybe 6 mos..enough to be familiar with the surroundings.
That he has done this before in other college / university towns.
That he wanted the body and undies found.
That he has done this before and will do this again.
That he has no compulsion to hide..he returned to the second vics home.
That he is 20-30 something..just starting what could be a very long career if he isn't stopped. And actually I think a 20 something.
That he is middle class, fairly well educated, not bad looking, actually very normal looking and acting and can blend into his surroundings easily.
I could go on but since this is speculation .. I think I have put enough Speculations out there for debate...
JMHO

good speculation or intuition...
I also feel he is getting anxious and is feeling the urge to try again...and will soon...He will be caught...wonder if a decoy cop would work around campus....?
Wonder if John Edwards could talk with Brianna's spirit to see what she tells him...

He has had these thoughts that started as a teenager...He smiles alot...and is shy too...

good speculation or intuition...
I also feel he is getting anxious and is feeling the urge to try again...and will soon...He will be caught...wonder if a decoy cop would work around campus....?
Wonder if John Edwards could talk with Brianna's spirit to see what she tells him...

He has had these thoughts that started as a teenager...He smiles alot...and is shy too...

I assume that you were not talking about John Edwards in your last thought. :)

I remember there was a door in the back, after you go past the kitchen, because during MF's walk thru, there was snow out there on what looked like a little patio. I got the impression you could almost look right thru the house from the front door straight thru to that back door, so if he took her out the back (which I think he did), he probably wrapped her in the blanket, and dropped the blanket in the kitchen area while he was trying to carry her out. It's a pretty small house. At least that's the impression I got from MF's tour.

Her body and the panties were found around mid-month, that's been his time pattern, mid-month. We'll see what happens around mid March.

I don't think we were discussing "mandatory" DNA samples from anyone. Of course, they would need a SW to obtain those.

They should be asking people around Reno for DNA samples such as the nearby gym, if they feel it could lead to a suspect. Yes, the ones who refuse a DNA should be looked at closer. It is common sense and it is what other LE departments do if there is a refusal when conducting a large sampling.

There have been many cases where things were overlooked that made perfectly good common sense...and shouldn't have been overlooked. With so many leads and things to look at it sometimes takes a cop with a knowing in the pit of his stomach that causes him or her to pursue a seemingly dead end lead or a new angle....

I remember there was a door in the back, after you go past the kitchen, because during MF's walk thru, there was snow out there on what looked like a little patio. I got the impression you could almost look right thru the house from the front door straight thru to that back door, so if he took her out the back (which I think he did), he probably wrapped her in the blanket, and dropped the blanket in the kitchen area while he was trying to carry her out. It's a pretty small house. At least that's the impression I got from MF's tour.

That sounds like a reasonable scenario.

Looking at the map of where the party was and where she was taken from, It seems to me that anyone could have parked along College drive near the house or maybe the back part of the house. Is there any evidence as to which door she was taken from? I know that the front door was unlocked but, the abductor could have easily seen her from the back door. Maybe he was parked by the back part of the house and walked down the driveway(or whatever that is) to take a 'p' (which usually comes after drinking beer at a party) and noticed her sleeping on the couch. He then broke in and dragged her into his vehicle from the back door. He is less likely to be seen going out the back than the front. Seeing that they leave the front door unlocked, why not the back door or has that been ruled out already? I haven't read it anywhere.
What do you think?

I don't remember anyone ever saying that she was taken out the front door. Just speculation mainly because that door was unlocked. Why would LE keep this info from the public? Why can't they give us a little more to go by. How could a little more info jeopardize the investigation? Hopefully AMW will have more info on Saturday. Are they airing Brianna stuff this Saturday? I hope so.

I assume that you were not talking about John Edwards in your last thought. :)
I apologize I should have put John Edwards comment at the end. I was talking about the perp smiling alot and shy...Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios