Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link to the Washoe County Assessor's site where you can download spreadsheets of transactions. They are in Excel format and by default sorted by APN, but you can resort them.

If the CL post is accurate I'm pretty sure he's renting - it would be hard to do a complete sale transaction that fast.

None the less, if you need any detailed info on any of the transactions I have an account with the Washoe County Recorder and can look up the original documents pertaining to any transaction from my desk.

I agree that if the perp has moved recently, he is a renter.

For what it's worth, I googled most of the names on the birth list. I don't want to put any names on here, but the fifth name under SAINT MARY'S REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER works at UNR.....
www.unr.edu/news/detail.aspx?id=1918

man o' man, i'm sure glad you're a "newshound"....lol

& just like Dad said about Dimples...Vegas Baby!!!.....(still haven't seen the myspace page though:banghead: )

man o' man, i'm sure glad you're a "newshound"....lol

& just like Dad said about Dimples...Vegas Baby!!!.....(still haven't seen the myspace page though:banghead: )
Haha - I'm actually going there with my s/o in mid-April! I hope you are giving me lucky vibes. :crazy:

Has anyone found out where to watch this presser yet? I'm searching...

lol, yeah for sure lets not get ahead of ourselves, although I am flattered:blushing: .....hehe..thanks for all the compliments everyone......

The chances of that being the guy would be very very slim, and even though he matches alot of things, it is a definite 1 in a million.

Even if it isn't him, no loss. I enjoy trying to find out more about suspects and cases, and since I don't put anyones names out there, and if they would have contacted him, ya would think he would have posted a message on his myspace page, being all upset, so I am pretty sure they didn't even contact this guy.....so no harm no foul.:blowkiss:

The one thing that I don't understand is why would they setup a investigation webpage on 3/4 if they might of already had him in custody?

Great observation.

I bet the gears are tuning in SS's mind.

I don't think they have him. I could be wrong though...

...I was once.....it was the summer of 1977...

Great observation.

I bet the gears are tuning in SS's mind.
The Reno City site or their own RPD site?

I would have to assume the news is something significant to announce a simultaneous release on the City site page set up specifically for Brianna's investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214