Brianna Dennison 19yo Reno NV #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if he has gained some weight since the crime, that would make a difference. There was another picture of him walking next to some police, the guy looked huge.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20081126/NEWS18/81126016

lets see... get rid of the truck, move and change appearance by gaining weight...

While I do think he probably has gained weight, his neck size and face didn't triple in size...imo. The hairline looks more like the deputy standing behind him than his own. The sketch is just way off.

Did we ever come up with a Toyota truck? I thought we did at some point. Anyone remember?

Hi SS~
I remember WS discussing a Toyota Truck.
I am wondering if Washington state authorities have found any rapes this monster may have been responsible for? I bet they are actively checking their records.

I was just wondering the same thing about Washington and even Idaho near to where he sold his truck.

Also...do you know how tall this guy is? He doesn't look short to me. Their original stat was 5'6"-5' 8", IIRC.

SS~
Just looked through a bunch of posts, I can not find where it says how tall he is.
~sorry~

I was just reading on channel 10 (WBNS)news here in Columbus Ohio and they are reporting that they arrested 27 year old James Biela for the murder of Brianna Dennison. They are investigating him for a string of rapes here in Northwest Columbus.

It is very interesting to go back through the profiles of what we thought we were looking for now and the early conclusions we reached on this case. We were pretty much on target.

I still don't think he looks anything like the sketch tho.
That's what I found so interesting too. So many of us were right on with our predictions of who he could be, from the type of work he does, to a connection to the area Brianna was found in, and the baby shoe in the truck. I also thought he'd left the area and he did in March. MOO

Here is a link about the Columbus rapes and Biela. I wonder why they think he was in Ohio. The rapes took place around June 4, 2008 into fall. I thought Biela was in the Northwest, but who knows.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2008/11/26/story_nevada.html?sid=102

Here is a link with a picture of the rapist... a big fat guy....

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2008/10/28/story_rapes.html?sid=102
This is what I was afraid of ~ that he had committed other crimes since starting his spree in Reno last November. But Ohio ~ how would that fit in with him supposedly being in Washington? :waitasec:

Did we ever come up with a Toyota truck? I thought we did at some point. Anyone remember?
I did!!! :D I had googled the interior of a Toyota Tacoma and found that dome light. I think the link should still be here somewhere.

This is such great news. One less raping, murdering slimeball off the streets. God..this and the news of Anne Pressley's murderer being found...it's like injecting new hope into all of the other unsolved cases out there.

Kudos to the girlfriend's friend who called the tip line. She could have just shrugged the whole thing off and assumed that Biela was just a cheating jerk. This certainly puts a new twist on finding another woman's underwear among your boyfriend's belongings, doesn't it?! I also think the previous rape victim deserves a part of that reward, if she hasn't gotten one already. She did a fantastic job of describing this guy, his truck and just adding a lot of details that probably helped people make a connection to this Biela guy. Also, there was some really good connecting of details going on within these threads.

It's frightening that this creep made it all the way up here to Washington state over the last few months. But, that certainly explains the lack of activity from him in the Reno area. It doesn't say, but I'm guessing that he was staying near his mother and sister who live in Spokane Valley. That is in Eastern Washington, 4-5 hrs away from Seattle, btw. That is ironic that he has ties to Spokane Valley. A serial rapist from the early 80s, "The South Hill"/Spokane Valley rapist, was recently in the news again because he was up for parole and prosecutors (along with previous victims) were in court again fighting to keep him in jail. Anyway, I just thought that was an interesting coincidence.

I wonder why they made such a big deal about the thongs they found being "entwined" when the reports now simply say they were found underneath her legs?

The December victim said her attacker kept her underwear. And when Denison’s body was found Feb. 15 in a field near where Harmon worked, two pairs of size small thong underwear were under Denison’s legs.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20081128/NEWS18/81128045&OAS_sitepage=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

New article today, not much new info:
Police search for additional victims

"...Authorities also suspect James Michael Biela, 27, sexually attacked two other college students in cases not charged — a total of four victims targeted at a pace of once a month..."
That means four victims besides Brianna or including Brianna? I thought he'd been connected to the Nov. & Dec. attacks, or was it just the Dec. 2007 attack and Brianna? :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back