Brianna Dennison 19yo Reno NV #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you mind me asking what SO means? I keep going over everything I have read about heard about and so on and trying to piece it together. I origionally thought that her body was only in the field for about a week but just yesterday I read it was there for at least 2 weeks, so now that has me thinking even harder. I actually have a box of all my notes I have taken, also have photos and so on. The case is going cold and that is what i fear the most.

SO means significant other. I'm pretty new to all of this also. So, I still dont understand half of the abbreviations but the more you read other post and all of the threads you'll start piecing it together. Sadly, I too believe the case is going cold, but as I said before the only thing I can hope for since it has grown cold is that this guy starts to feel pretty comfortable and confident in his self because that seems to be when most people slip up.

I have a question for all girls on here. How far would you travel just to get a pair of undies at kohls? I heard that Kohls is the company that was selling the thongs. One kohls is 6 minutes from the house Brianna was taken from and another kohls is only 3 minutes from where Brianna was found. Wouldnt you think the other girls DNA that they can not find, would not travel to far just to get undies from Kohls??

I posted some pictures awhile back and shortly thereafter had a couple of requests for a couple more. I haven't forgotten. I've just been overwhelmed lately. It's also very unnerving being a guy and taking photographs of the crime scenes, house,etc. when the case has not been solved. I also would like to go by the Mackay house again and take another picture of the alley/driveway because I believe that I stated that it went through to the next street, but on google maps it sure doesn't look like it is possible, so I will verify that one way or another.

Here is a very cool linkhttp://www.renohd.com/custompage.asp?pg=page15

See, not all bikers are the scum of the earth:clap: http://www.renohd.com/custompage.asp?pg=page15

Tell me about it. Better be careful about posting pictures of your fingers as well. Lots of nutjobs out there.
You gotta be kidding - the blackberry one? It's those chicken-headed aliens again! Or, wingnuts.

I posted some pictures awhile back and shortly thereafter had a couple of requests for a couple more. I haven't forgotten. I've just been overwhelmed lately. It's also very unnerving being a guy and taking photographs of the crime scenes, house,etc. when the case has not been solved. I also would like to go by the Mackay house again and take another picture of the alley/driveway because I believe that I stated that it went through to the next street, but on google maps it sure doesn't look like it is possible, so I will verify that one way or another.

Here is a very cool linkhttp://www.renohd.com/custompage.asp?pg=page15

See, not all bikers are the scum of the earth:clap: http://www.renohd.com/custompage.asp?pg=page15
You did a great job on those photos. Thanks! Actually, I would be happy if you would just check out the quarry at the end of that street and take the drive back to the house on Virginia to note if there is an incline or not.

Yes, I would advise against taking photos of yourself if any part of you is listed on the suspect's profile provided by LE. Might make some people wonder. LOL

I don't think all bikers are scum! It is great what they are doing!

You are probably aware of B.A.C.A., but others might not be: http://www.bacausa.com/ They provide a wonderful service to children by giving them security until their perp is in jail or has gone through the system. Great organization!

AirBubble: Do you mind me asking what SO means? I keep going over everything I have read about heard about and so on and trying to piece it together. I origionally thought that her body was only in the field for about a week but just yesterday I read it was there for at least 2 weeks, so now that has me thinking even harder. I actually have a box of all my notes I have taken, also have photos and so on. The case is going cold and that is what i fear the most.

Sorry, Air...let me give you a crash course! We forget our manners for new people sometimes. :blowkiss:

LE: Law Enforcement
SO: Can be Significant Other or Sex Offender (depending on who is using it and the context)
: Piece of S&%T (Mostly used to describe perpetrators)
COB: Same as a (Someone meant to type cop talking about Bobby Cutts Jr. and it came out cob. We use it to describe men who abuse/kill their SO/Wife/Children)
COD: Cause Of Death

Those are all I can think of at the moment. If you see one you don't know...don't hesitate to ask! :) Also...please feel free to share your notes and things here. This case could not be colder if it were in Siberia!

Sorry, Air...let me give you a crash course! We forget our manners for new people sometimes. :blowkiss:

LE: Law Enforcement
SO: Can be Significant Other or Sex Offender (depending on who is using it and the context)
: Piece of S&%T (Mostly used to describe perpetrators)
COB: Same as a (Someone meant to type cop talking about Bobby Cutts Jr. and it came out cob. We use it to describe men who abuse/kill their SO/Wife/Children)
COD: Cause Of Death

Those are all I can think of at the moment. If you see one you don't know...don't hesitate to ask! :) Also...please feel free to share your notes and things here. This case could not be colder if it were in Siberia!

AirBubble, welcome:). I am sneaking in a few more.

TOD: Time of Death
DOD: Date of Death
PLS: Point last seen
DD: dear daughter
BF: boyfriend
GF: girlfriend
DH: dear husband or dang (but with mn on the end of the word instead of ng) husband depending on the context
IIRC: If I recall correctly
FWIW: For what it's worth

lol wow theres a lot of them! Thanks guys, that well help a lot. I will gather my notes together and post them in a few :)

LionRun- I LOVE the picture of Shep. We had a Collie/Sheppard mix for 15 years who looked soooo much like Shep in the face and coloring. He was THE most wonderful pet and companion. We lost him about 2 years ago and I still feel the void in my life today.

Do you mind me asking what SO means? I keep going over everything I have read about heard about and so on and trying to piece it together. I origionally thought that her body was only in the field for about a week but just yesterday I read it was there for at least 2 weeks, so now that has me thinking even harder. I actually have a box of all my notes I have taken, also have photos and so on. The case is going cold and that is what i fear the most.
I still think he probably left her body there right after he killed her but the snow kept her covered up so no one found her. I believe LE originally said she'd been there "at least a week". It may be possible too that the perp doesn't live in Reno but somewhere around there and only made occasional trips there. MOO :)

I still think he does live and work in Reno. Nothing tells me otherwise. The truck having personal items such as a baby shoe and the paperwork on the floor indicate to me he is a local. The knowledge he has of the area, the way he has been able to fly under their radar, and actually the lack of another incident matching his MO.

I think maybe he is older than the suspect description and it has thrown them off (Also that sketch hurt them). If they are not looking in the right age group...they will pass up people they need to check out.

I still think he does live and work in Reno. Nothing tells me otherwise. The truck having personal items such as a baby shoe and the paperwork on the floor indicate to me he is a local. The knowledge he has of the area, the way he has been able to fly under their radar, and actually the lack of another incident matching his MO.

I think maybe he is older than the suspect description and it has thrown them off (Also that sketch hurt them). If they are not looking in the right age group...they will pass up people they need to check out.
SS, do you think he's a longtime Reno resident or that he just moved there in the last few months/year?

I keep checking UNR's crime blotters to see if there's been anything suspicious around campus these last few weeks of school (http://www.unr.edu/police/blotters/). They have not posted anything since April 25. Judging by the fact that multiple crimes (including drug possession, underage drinking) seem to take place on campus nearly every week, I'm curious as to why nothing has been posted.

I wonder how many students stay on or around campus after school ends.

I agree he was most likely using his own personal vehicle, and has a good working knowledge of the area, maybe from having lived there. But what made me think he might live outside the Reno area was the timing of the attacks approx. one month apart (like someone driving into the city for whatever reason on those dates), which seem to have ended with Brianna's murder in January.

http://www.ktnv.com/global/story.asp?s=8350163

This just happened in Vegas, it sounds like the same thing briannas and the other girls rapist did. Could it be a match? the only difference is the guy is described alittle difference
Wow! His description might be a little different, but notice the facial hair. Doesn't that sound like what the Dec. victim described? He could've bleached it and added the glasses and cap to try to disguise himself, and may also have lost weight. It also fits in with the time of the month the Reno victims were attacked. :eek:

In Bri's case and the other two, no...he doesn't match the most recent description. However, in the case in the parking garage...he could.

I'm just curious regarding the men who did not want to give their DNA. What happens next to them? I know this topic was brought up before, but I'm curious are they protected under the Constitution or how does this work. If I were LE I would be trying to get their DNA somehow (I'd be waiting for that coffee cup or something)!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!
Back