Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD admitted herself that "their sex tape" (my words - not hers) was on either the drive or the computer. So, right there - she knew. I, again, won't believe for one minute that SA made a tape of their "lovemaking" without telling her - I believe she was an active participant and knew exactly what device that footage was on.

All JMHO

Hi Teh,

I think the host were just sticking a pacifier in her mouth in hopes that BJD will come on again. It seemed creepy to me...but it was all about the calculated method in which the interview was conducted.

IMHO.

Hugs,

Mel

eh, maybe. I'm just tired of giving passes when it really should be black and white. But that's just me and my "I'm so sick of this" frame of mind.....:banghead:

Ok - I have a question. A question for BD. All these pictures and videos on the computer and the drive. What camera(s) did they use? I'm sure some might have been from a phone camera but all 108k ? And their (SA and BD) video - had to have been taped using something! Where is the camera(s)?

Good question about the video camera...where is it? Or are they all still images, i.e. from a phone? A phone LE has kept?

I do believe Billie is angry at SA now and because she believes or knows he cheated on her, is now prepared to believe the worst about him. But I think that if she had not learned about other women, she would still be defending him. That is where I am on this, anyway. I also think she is planning carefully so as to distance herself from the child *advertiser censored*, so she knows she has to distance herself from SA and the cheating made it much easier for her.

The wheels on that bus lurched a little forward tonight with the remark of:

SA telling his mother at noon on Tuesday that Hailey was missing - even before BD had realized Hailey was missing. How would she have known that? I really and truly do NOT believe for one minute that LE is "talking to BD" and "telling her things" that relate to the case - NOT FOR ONE MINUTE! So, how did BD know that SA told his mother that at noon? hhhmmmmmm?

Of course, SA told her that - and the wheels lurched a little forward there - dontcha think?

Id like to know when she found this out.

She had the house to herself all day. She could have gone poking around her mom's room, found the thumb drive, and put it in the XBOX. She saw photos of Shawn with her mom and other women and put it away in her mom's drawer so Billie would "find it" and see what Shawn was up to... but she couldn't help herself and made some remark to Shawn about it. He'd have gotten rid of the thumb drive, but it was not where he left it...

JUST A THEORY

My problem with this theory is that obviously per shawn's beahavior that Billie was not "that" important to him..
A.) Because it's now obvious that there are multiple women{he wasn't and sounds as if he never was even faithful to Billie}
B.) He was by no means financially dependent on Billie..Infact up til the day Hailey "disappeared" he had a damn good job that paid more than what Billie made..
C.) Therefor I cannot personally find it one iota believeable that this 25 yr old..attractive..financially stable on his own..man who never cared enough for Billie to even be faithful to her to murder and cover up the murder of her 13 yr old innocent daughter..ALL BECAUSE SHE SAW ON A FLASH DRIVE THAT SHAWN WAS NOT BEING FAITHFUL TO HER MOM..AND HE KILLED HER TO KEEP BILLIE FROM LEARNING HE WAS CHEATING..no way in hell..

Especially considering the fact that this flash drive was brought by Shawn into the home where it was stored..{i.e. Billie admitted in her interview Friday that she knew that flash drive was in the home brought there by Shawn Adkins}..

I think she knew full well what was on that flash drive and thats why she adamantly stated on Friday that it did not have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance..she knew that their home *advertiser censored* was on that flash drive and I believe she knew full well there were also other women on that flash drive..A

And I want to point out that Billie INTENTIONALLY LEFT OUT THIS EVENING THE FACT THAT THERE WAS ALSO CHILD *advertiser censored* AND BEASTIALITY ON THAT FLASH DRIVE!

THAT WAS NOTICEABLY ABSENT..LEFT OUT INTENTIONALLY AND SHE WAS NOT CALLED ON IT..SHE MADE IT SOUND AS THO THE COMPUTER FROM SA'S MOM'S WAS THE ONLY THING CONTAINING THE CHILD *advertiser censored* AND BEASTIALITY..WHEN WE KNOW PER TOOMBS THAT CHILD *advertiser censored* AND BEASTIALITY WAS ALSO ON THAT FLASH DRIVE AS WELL!

OMG, I didn't listen to the interview, but if I'm reading a previous post correctly Billie is putting blame on Haylie yet again. Haylie snooped, found the memory stick, watched it, and then put it in the drawer for BD to find!? Before, it was Haylie disobeyed, lied to SA about where she was going, and left the house. There was something else before that, but I can't remember what it was. According to Haylie's Grandmother, she didn't have to snoop. SA was talking to someone on the phone late nights then standing outside her door two years ago. She knew then that he was up to something, and it was probably brought up to BD.

In case anyone wants to listen to the part about Shawn telling his mom Hailey was missing before Billie knew, at 12 on Tuesday, it starts at about 50:25. Here is the link to the show again:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/03/bring-them-home-now--exclusive-billy-dunn-speaks-out-maybe-for-the-last-time?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d6c48db782110ce,0

Billie said that investigators told her that. Seems to me that would be enough to arrest him if it were true but who knows. Billie thinks she is clearing up rumors but every time she speaks there are more questions.

She just said it again on BTH{I'm relistening} that Shawn told his mom that Hailey was missing at noon on Tuesday..and Billie immediately follows this up with "before I even knew that Hailey was missing"...

THIS WAS JUST SAID...

I just think she is mad about the other women...my opinion-rather than the *advertiser censored*.

I'm about 48 mins through the show.

Billie Jean is steamin', simply steamin' - about that other woman!
BJ: "...the girl that's braggin'-have at it."

As Passion posted, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Hello Guys? She just officially took Shawn Adkins and thru him full force under the bus barreling down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billie stated that Shawn Adkins told his mother that Hailey was missing at the time of 12:00noon on Tuesday the 28th..

Billie immediately follows that statement with: "before that I{Billie} even knew that Hailey was missing!"..

word for word thats what she said!

The break-up between BD and SA even in this interview does not sound final. She needs some conditions met before they could ever work things out. One of the things she did mention was SA has to prove he wouldn't cheat on her, again. Prove it wasn't his child *advertiser censored*. Oh, and provide some answers.

What I am not convinced of is that LE JUST told Billie this bit about SA and noon...they may have been telling her this from the start....but now that SA has been with other women...Billie is PO'd big-time. So now she believes LE...

Hello Guys? She just officially took Shawn Adkins and thru him full force under the bus barreling down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billie stated that Shawn Adkins told his mother that Hailey was missing at the time of 12:00noon on Tuesday the 28th..

Billie immediately follows that statement with: "before that I{Billie} even knew that Hailey was missing!"..

yep yep yep yep!!!!

Regardless of whether SA told her that, LE told her that, or she just made it up - doesn't matter -

She has now called SA out - right on the carpet. Seems the ball is in his court now.

"I still love him. I can't help it."

@ 50: 55

Rachel: ...what time did he (SA) tell her, state to her (SA's Mother) that Hailey went missing?

BillieJ: Oh, well investigators let me know she told him, Sean told her, at noon. I didn't know H was missing yet.

I don't think that's completely Shawn bus ride yet but more of a Shawn's and mom's household bus ride... IMO.

LE may have explained that, although everyone knows the kiddie *advertiser censored*, etc. was Shawn's, until there is an official LINK that he can't deny, it is better not to make accusations. However, they could show her the photos of other women she apparently recognized and there was no question they were his. She could tell them THAT for sure.

Yeah, if there were pictures of SA himself having sex on the *advertiser censored* stick, right along w/ the nasty *advertiser censored* pics, it's pretty ludicrous for him to be playing innocent about it being HIS *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member