Bring Them Home Now - EXCLUSIVE BILLY DUNN SPEAKS OUT MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME March 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to play catch up/...was unable to listen tonight so thank you all who had the patience to hear it all.
There are no words left for me to say.
Barf.

I'm way late to the party.....stupid internet picked today of all days to go on the fritz.....The question is should I listen first or read?

I say listen, so you can get the full affect and fall out of your chair a few times lol

I wish she would have said some of these things alot sooner! MOO.

I think I shall go sit on the fence as ladylike as possible and ponder this awhile.

For the most part you all did a great job during this chat. I have removed some posts and let me explain why.

1. Voice analysis is not allowed here. Now and then when we have the Levi show chat threads with said person on we will open a thread in the PL. If we do that it stays in the PL. Please don't bring that stuff to the forum. :) The link to his blog is a blocked link. You would see **** . Remember if you can't link you can't discuss which is a great rule of thumb in knowing what is and isn't allowed. :)

2. I'm seeing FB rumors in this thread. FB is total rumor unless MSM reports on it. Don't bring it to the Hailey forum please. Just because we are allowing the chat unless the material is covered in the chat it is rumor.

3. BOY Toy or other name calling is strictly forbidden. Don't go there please.

10-4? Carry on. The group is large here tonight so I just wanted to clarify a couple of little issues I saw on this thread.

Back to the mysterious kidnapper snatching H outside her home theory:

Host: Why did u ask H to stay home that day?

Billie: ...but she knew if she was left home alone, she does not need to leave this house. Obviously, she didn't listen because people saw her out that day...but she was expected to stay inside t house if she was left home alone.

Shameless contradiction of previous statements:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: Billie, when your little girl would go for a sleepover, didn`t the family typically know she was coming?

DUNN: She usually asked me first. And then would ask the other family. Sometimes she would ask them first. I thought, yes, they knew she had intentions of spending the night. They should have known.

GRACE: So was there ever a time she took off for a sleepover without Mary Beth`s family or you knowing?

DUNN: No. I always knew where she was. If she had been at a friend`s too long, and not asked to spend the night, I need to get ahold of somebody.

GRACE: So Billie, is this the first time she`s ever gone away for a sleepover without asking you specifically?

DUNN: She`s left notes or -- no, she`s let us know.

GRACE: I`m talking about you. Did she always tell you, her mother, that she was going to go spend the night?

DUNN: Well, no, usually if she stayed somewhere it was with Clint, and she would tell David or Shawn, if mom was at work, let mom know I`m going to -- I plan on spending the night with so and so.

For the most part you all did a great job during this chat. I have removed some posts and let me explain why.

1. Voice analysis is not allowed here. Now and then when we have the Levi show chat threads with said person on we will open a thread in the PL. If we do that it stays in the PL. Please don't bring that stuff to the forum. :) The link to his blog is a blocked link. You would see **** . Remember if you can't link you can't discuss which is a great rule of thumb in knowing what is and isn't allowed. :)

2. I'm seeing FB rumors in this thread. FB is total rumor unless MSM reports on it. Don't bring it to the Hailey forum please. Just because we are allowing the chat unless the material is covered in the chat it is rumor.

3. BOY Toy or other name calling is strictly forbidden. Don't go there please.

10-4? Carry on. The group is large here tonight so I just wanted to clarify a couple of little issues I saw on this thread.

Sorry gram.... I was new to the Levi show stuffs. :worms:

I want to stay and chat with yawl but am going to take a break from WS today (until tomorrow). Stay golden! :websleuther:

How does Billie know about everyone on their computers...she with no internet, no computers, etc...

OMG, I didn't listen to the interview, but if I'm reading a previous post correctly Billie is putting blame on Haylie yet again. Haylie snooped, found the memory stick, watched it, and then put it in the drawer for BD to find!? Before, it was Haylie disobeyed, lied to SA about where she was going, and left the house. There was something else before that, but I can't remember what it was. According to Haylie's Grandmother, she didn't have to snoop. SA was talking to someone on the phone late nights then standing outside her door two years ago. She knew then that he was up to something, and it was probably brought up to BD.

Just got caught up. I did listen to the interview and I did not hear Billie putting any blame on Hailey. Apparently someone had said something to the host about Hailey butting into things she should not or something like that. Billie said that people should not be saying things about Hailey. Billie did say she may be a little noisy but not in a bad way. I have a hard time understanding how things can get so turned around and then taken as facts. This case is so hard.

Ok We here at WS's knew about at least 1 of the girlfriends quite a long time ago. Back when her friend was still posting with us.. I call bull on her just now finding out about them.

ETA: Maybe the photos cemented it in her mind.. but she knew before MOO and all that

Shameless contradiction of previous statements:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: Billie, when your little girl would go for a sleepover, didn`t the family typically know she was coming?

DUNN: She usually asked me first. And then would ask the other family. Sometimes she would ask them first. I thought, yes, they knew she had intentions of spending the night. They should have known.

GRACE: So was there ever a time she took off for a sleepover without Mary Beth`s family or you knowing?

DUNN: No. I always knew where she was. If she had been at a friend`s too long, and not asked to spend the night, I need to get ahold of somebody.

GRACE: So Billie, is this the first time she`s ever gone away for a sleepover without asking you specifically?

DUNN: She`s left notes or -- no, she`s let us know.

GRACE: I`m talking about you. Did she always tell you, her mother, that she was going to go spend the night?

DUNN: Well, no, usually if she stayed somewhere it was with Clint, and she would tell David or Shawn, if mom was at work, let mom know I`m going to -- I plan on spending the night with so and so.

Thank you .... thank you ..... thank you for this post.

Somebody start a thread, I wanna talk about it LOL!!

:maddening: Some of us can't go to Texas and search - that doesn't mean we don't care or we wouldn't be here on our "computers."

:banghead:

Those hosts drive me nuts, especially the one who describes BD as a warm, wonderful mother. So many loooong pauses while they fumble for a question it's maddening.

Oh sheesh! This is just great! Shawn decides to speak out of all nights tomorrow night!

I'll be in Kansas :( having to keep up thru my Iphone which of course it being apple is not Flash audio/video compatible..and whadda ya wanna bet that Flash is the only way that blogradio will work via mobile:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veegees