Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey Guys can I go back and listen to it from the start? Tell me how ? or give me a link ! TIA

The show will archive a little bit after the show ends. Just go back to the show page link in the original post.

IMO ... these last two interviews proved to me that BD's & SA's top priority is each other, NOT Hailey.

And also IMO ... neither one of them is a match for LE or the Grand Jury.

Now .... WHERE'S HAILEY?

THIS IS ABOUT HAILEY !

OK now im thinking he or they took the boat out and disposed of HD's body in the water - they probably used bricks so the body would sink to the bottom. They need to get divers out ASAP to search all areas accessible by that boat

Did Shawn throw BJ under the bus tonight?

Don't think so. At least, not intentionally. Perhaps, an unintentional little slip up. That's it.

Anyone think he did?

OK now im thinking he or they took the boat out and disposed of HD's body in the water - they probably used bricks so the body would sink to the bottom. They need to get divers out ASAP to search all areas accessible by that boat

That is pretty amazing to me that the caller was able to locate that Craig's list add and tie it back to SA. jmo

They could have handled this whole interview a lot differently IMO. They asked a lot of questions that IMO, weren't too relevant to what's going on. They had 1 chance here and they blew it.

Sorry you feel that way lynnb. Imo the host asked some very pertinent questions.

Shows is replaying now.

Did Shawn throw BJ under the bus tonight?

Don't think so. At least, not intentionally. Perhaps, an unintentional little slip up. That's it.

Anyone think he did?

tonights interview was all for SA to proclaim his love for Billie, not find Hailey. He let a few things out that BD will probably be upset about....her having affairs...taking prescribed meds... but other than that he stuck with the script.

Did they leave him a message? :crazy:

One of the callers said that SA did answer the phone and he was the one that said Call Billie. That's weird if true. Wonder why he wanted them to call BD concerning a question as to where to hide a body. :waitasec:

Sorry you feel that way lynnb. Imo the hose asked some very pertinent questions.

They asked some good questions, but I feel they kept going off track into BD and SA's lovelife too much....they should have used the time they had with him more wisely cuz I don't think they're gonna get another chance to talk with him.

tonights interview was all for SA to proclaim his love for Billie, not find Hailey. He let a few things out that BD will probably be upset about....her having affairs...taking prescribed meds... but other than that he stuck with the script.

He said he went there to collect some of his stuff...I'll buy that, but if BD doesn't stay away from him she'll keep playing the same game. I think he has his hooks in her good with the smooth BS.

Maybe that was SA's mother that took the phone away from? lol

Someone should report SA missing.................................................tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back