Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK now im thinking he or they took the boat out and disposed of HD's body in the water - they probably used bricks so the body would sink to the bottom. They need to get divers out ASAP to search all areas accessible by that boat

It'll take more than a few bricks to keep a dead body from floating back up.
I think Scott Peterson used cement blocks to try and weigh Lacey and Connor down but they floated back up and were found in the SF bay.

Not that I have any personal experience or anything... anyone creeped out now?

At thanks was not enough.....I have thought this for about a month. I think that everything is about opposite as a lot of people think. :cow:

YUP. Shawn likes to wear those scary masks because he is really just a wimpy punk, and Billie likes to act all wide eyed and innocent...

I'm sure his mother's household was none too pleased about his waffling on the computer issue. The bus was a rumblin', imo.

Does anyone know if this grandma is maternal, or paternal? tia

No, his mother lives in Big Spring in Howard County. His Grandmother lives in Dunn in Scurry County

Anyone think the ending flipped BD out?

Naahhh.... I think the part about him sexting the day Hailey disappeared flipped her out. She's prolly reading him the riot act over the way he's treated and embarrassed HER, you know, that riot act she never read him over Hailey's disappearing.

Do you think he said call BD to answer the last question about where the body is?

Anyone think the ending flipped BD out?

I do not think Billie was there if that is what you are asking. He threw her under the bus several times during that interview and I honestly don't think he would have done that if she was sitting right there.

I think it could have quite possibly been his grandmother OR he had enough of he interview and hung up. Maybe the "OH GOD" we heard was in relation to something else. I think that question they asked may have got to him and he had enough. I definitely do not think Billie was there because I think he did that interview to specifically throw her under the bus and like Gram said to further manipulate Billie done. Again JMHO!

No I dont believe BD was there or he wouldnt have said anything. But I bet she was listening to it.

Maybe that ex showed up and is beating the crap out of him.:great:

I have to say, I am kinda speechless lol At first I was dumbfounded that he would even do the show, and really wasn't expecting him to show up. Then he shows.... then gets disconnected/hung up/whatever you wanna call it. It kinda felt like I went to a movie that had a really sucky ending. Hate those kinda movies.

I did listen to it again, and I think someone said 'oh please' (an older woman possibly?) and then nuttin.

I'm kinda of curious.... do we know if there are any connections with SA's mother/grandmother and CJ (CD's mom)? are they friends? that's who they were talking about when it happened. Just wondering if someone in his family is friends with CJ, and was ticked by the question and/or answer. JMO

No I dont believe BD was there or he wouldnt have said anything. But I bet she was listening to it.

Where do we think this interview was taking place or do we know? ty

Do we know who t woman (Oh, please...) was yet? Either his GMa or his mom? Likely, same female from his last video interview outside.

Would this be the ex that he only 'knew' for 3 days, never liked her, but has sex video of her?

ETA: With what we now know about SA's multiple women and BD's multiple partners, I kinda lean toward thinking that's just the way life was for them and it was not a big deal to them. They may be adrenaline junkies that get their 'thrill' from the deep-ugly-nasty-drama they work to keep going on in their lives.

I do not think Billie was there if that is what you are asking. He threw her under the bus several times during that interview and I honestly don't think he would have done that if she was sitting right there.

I think it could have quite possibly been his grandmother OR he had enough of he interview and hung up. Maybe the "OH GOD" we heard was in relation to something else. I think that question they asked may have got to him and he had enough. I definitely do not think Billie was there because I think he did that interview to specifically throw her under the bus and like Gram said to further manipulate Billie done. Again JMHO!

(snip) I don't think he ever threw Billie under the bus.

Additionally, I heard "oh please" and not "oh God" before the line went dead.

Again, this is just my opinion. I think the best thing Shawn and Billie both can do is to talk to LE and clear the air with them instead of putting it all out there for the whole entire world to hear. This whole "mess" as Billie Dunn so politely refers to it as should be on the Jerry Springer show. It's ridiculous and it does absolutely nothing to bring Hailey home. It's just really really unfortunate that Billie couldn't be the mother that Hailey so deserved. Hailey was a special, beautiful, intelligent child who deserved so much more than what she was given. Once her mother brought that man into her life, her cares and concerns for her children flew out the window. She was a "teenager" in love with her "awesome" boyfriend and couldn't even take time to be a proper parent to not only Hailey but her brother as well. It's sickening to me.

~jmo~

I wonder if SA still has his attorney. I cannot imagine any defense attorney keeping a client who goes on radio shows such as this.

I think he was only there trying to get his messages to Billie, trying to convince her he didn't cheat on her. That was all I got out of his interview, although he made sure to say she cheated too. Billie is probably steaming, she likes to come off as the wide-eyed innocent that Mark K. and others know she is not.

So did he call back in then or did they answer the phone when the co-host called him back?

it wasnt clear, the hot was ringing his phone back, at one point it rang off, then it went to answer, then the host goes to the switch board and says she has one other person and then says "shawn" "shawn" then background talk - call billie too etc. - host still saying "shawn?" over the top acoupla times, then male in background "what area code is that" , someone says a few numbers and the host says "hello? hello? no i dont think thats shawn"

i dont know if that means he answered the call to him or he called in. The bring them home now hat on the chat box went on at the end and said his phone lost battery and he couldnt find his charger and will be on to finish his interview next week - chat log - towards the bottom. best way to find things is press ctrl and f to bring up a search box within the page and type in bring them home now.

http://chat2.blogtalkradio.com/message/10810/public.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back