Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They asked some good questions, but I feel they kept going off track into BD and SA's lovelife too much....they should have used the time they had with him more wisely cuz I don't think they're gonna get another chance to talk with him.

I agree with you there. I think SA will think long and hard before ever doing another interview.

no I do not think he did ...

... he did nothing but express his undying love for her throughout the interview as does she when shes interviewed about Hailey..... moo

I am sliding off the fence, there is a reason they so desperately need each other and there is no indication (at all) they are a devoted couple or the need to comfort each other because Hailey is missing and the son was removed from the home. :fencefall:

The hosts seemed to relax him, then ask an important question. Then, relax him again.

After listening at length to Shawn tonight, I believe Billie is in charge of this relationship. Had not been as sure before.

ITA I thought that when he first mentioned he didn't want to mess up anymore, like he had been a 'badboy' and was in trouble with 'mommie', whoever 'mommie' happens to be at any given minute to him. I think it is BD right now. I think the interview was much more about their relationship and his 'making amends' than about a missing endangered daughter. I felt like the extreme dissing of the ex was part of the reason for his doing the show. Most guys would just shrug off that kind of thing; I think it possible BD really needed him to say that stuff publicly for HER sake.

Poor Hailey, still. It will NEVER be about Hailey, I fear.

Sometimes I think they just want their lives back to the way it was before all of this "mess". I don't get the impression that Billie feels there is any hope Hailey is alive, regardless of what she says. I'm not saying she did anything personally, but I think she has accepted Hailey won't be coming home and is preparing to get her life organized in a new way. I think that life will continue to be focused on SA.

I suspect he's in big trouble with his mommy over the contents of that computer, of course he had nothing but great things to say about her. mo

woman sent naked pix to her, he talked to her on hone the day Hailey went missing?????

how mny animls have you killed and slaughtered.
I have cats, dogs I love animls.
I only killed rats.

threat?

Can anyone make out what SA and his Mom were saying when the host got him on the phone?Sounded like they were upset in the background and SA said to call BD.

I just went back and listened and I don't get how anyone could make out what was said. It sounds muffled to me and you can't even tell who it is because of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7iYE36_1o

When I listen to it at about :46 it sounds like the person(sounds like a lady) in the back ground say "oh s**t" and there is static and cuts off. I have listened about 10 times and thats what it sounds like to me I definitly hear a sh sound

Can anyone make out what SA and his Mom were saying when the host got him on the phone?Sounded like they were upset in the background and SA said to call BD.

I transcribed the last minutes of Shawn. Can I post it here?

It was a woman who said "Call Billie quick". Sounded like the same woman who said "Oh please" and hung up on blogtalkradio. Appears Billie and Shawn are still in cahoots, to me.

It was a woman who said "Call Billie quick". Sounded like the same woman who said "Oh please" and hung up on blogtalkradio. Appears Billie and Shawn are still in cahoots, to me.

Does anyone have any idea who the woman might be in the background with SA?
Grandma or his mom or ...??

Yep I heard that "call Billie" and couldn't make out what else and it sounded like they were upset in the background.Thank you...

Yep I heard that "call Billie" and couldn't make out what else and it sounded like they were upset in the background.Thank you...

Can I post my transcription? I have huge speakers on my laptop and heard every word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back