Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is that 6:00 EST or CDT?

It's listed right now on their website to air at 7pm but I think they may be in Central time......last night's program started here (I'm in Eastern) at 8pm so I bet it's the same tonight....8pm EST.

It's listed right now on their website to air at 7pm but I think they may be in Central time......last night's program started here (I'm in Eastern) at 8pm so I bet it's the same tonight....8pm EST.

Before, their website just said the show was at 6:00 PM. Now, it's saying it's starting in 50 minutes, which would be 6:00 CST so 7:00 EST.

:popcorn: + :martini: = :thumb: I am ready for the BIG interview....:great:

coffee...check. cigarettes...check. WS open and ready to go....check. talk show window and chatroom window open....check. BS meter on...check.
okay, I'm ready

I won't listen, but I do appreciate those who will...my laptop had a bad virus last weekend, took hours with Dell to repair it, and I can't risk it.
Thanks in advance.

Do you think :cooler: is going to show?

I expected standing room only in here. I'm surprised there's still good seats left on the comfy couch.

I expected standing room only in here. I'm surprised there's still good seats left on the comfy couch.

Not the Couch....
The Aztec patterned Couch!!!:maddening:

I'm wondering if he does show, how long he'll stay. A lot easier to hang up a phone compared to walking out of an interview.

Speaking of Phone... Is anyone going to try and call in???

Speaking of Phone... Is anyone going to try and call in???

they didn't have any callers call in last night with BD did they? I think the hosts are afraid of us and what people may ask/say.

This better be good, Because I am Missing the WALTON'S for this...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back