Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He wants to prove he is Innocent, and one up BD....

Oh, Yeah... and to show how AWESOME he is...:sick:

If they treat SA like a victim, I may have to turn it off. Which leads me to this...how can he even answer any questions? He's a suspect??

Could be wrong, but I think he may put just a slight touch of fear into Billie Jean tonight. Just a dash, a sprinkling. Like he did during his initial questioning by LE - "me and Billie," etc.

Maybe to clear his good name.
I'm still in my damn jammies, between the Casey hearings, trying to catch up on Billie' interview, was gone most of the day yesterday.
I hope hubby's late coming home from work.

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

He wants to prove he is Innocent, and one up BD....

Oh, Yeah... and to show how AWESOME he is...:sick:

I cannot wait to hear his proof that he is innocent. I hope he tells his that he LOVES ANIMALS again. That would be a great ring tone.

I wonder if he might try to throw Billie under the bus a bit too.

Quick question b4 the show starts please! When I go to the site Bring them Home Now, where is the media player? Or does it show up when the show starts? Thanks ahead, I'm not very computer savvy.

Yes indeed I think he is going to put fear in BD....

chat room is packed already over there.

I bet he is going to say he cant talk about the *advertiser censored*.What do you all think?

Well, IIRC, BD first appeared on this show after an interview CD gave which didn't leave her or her life looking quite so perfect. Looks to me like SA is just taking a page out of BD's book now.

JMHO

Glad you liked that Gif! haha. I want to go make popcorn but I don't want to leave my chair cause of this interview starting! lmao

Quick question b4 the show starts please! When I go to the site Bring them Home Now, where is the media player? Or does it show up when the show starts? Thanks ahead, I'm not very computer savvy.

You should see it at the top center of the page. Refresh the page.

do you have to register to say anything in chat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back