Bring Them Home Now EXCLUSIVE SHAWN ADKINS SPEAKS OUT March 3rd 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SA denied he threatened HD's life, only BD's.
Did anyone besides BD say SA threatened to kill Hailey or is this another he said/she said?
Did SA threaten to kill BD for having an affair?

IIRC, Billie denies that Shawn ever threatened Hailey. Shawn denies that he ever threatened Hailey. But, LE has a sworn affidavit stating that Shawn admitted threatening Hailey.

Regarding an affair-related threat, I've also thought that part of that 911 trifecta was related to Billie's relationship with Clint. Billie says Shawn threatened to kill the both of them in a memorable way. Connie Jones said on BTHN that Billie would cry to her because Clint had decided not to go back with her again or see her on the side anymore; he was committed to Naomi. I personally think that Billie loves drama, plays men, and she may have been turning to Clint when things went sour with Shawn (and then possibly rubbing Shawn's nose in it). Hailey, of course, would love the times that mom and dad were back together and probably made that clear. MOO.

Good work Smooth Operator. you hit the nail on the head.

And BD had the nerve to call her daughter "nosey". BD has no respect or love for herself or her daughter IMO.

When BD allows anger to take control of her, she has demonstrated to me that she will harm her daughter. When BD gets angry, she "uses" her daughter IMO. She didn't treat her son this way AFAIK.

I thought the fight at Xmas between BD and HD was about HD wanting to move in with her dad but SA said HD had not talked about moving in with her dad recently.

So what caused the "blowup" between BD & HD shortly before she vanished?

BD admits she "looses it".

Host: Did Hailey ever express an interest to go to live with her father…

Billie Dunn: Yes, she did.

Host: …around Christmas time.

Billie Dunn: No, I don’t think around Christmas time, probably not recently, but yeah, she had gotten mad at me or David or Shawn, she would want to, say she would want to live with her dad, and she’d go spend the night with her dad, and come back the next day, and say she was mad at them, and I’d finally told her, “We’re not playing that game any more. You’re gonna stay at home. You’re not gonna run back and forth.”
http://www.diigo.com/bookmark/http%3A%2F%2Fcasesignal.wordpress.com%2Fhailey-dunn-transcript-billie-jean-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-2?tab=people&uname=casesignal
Since BD has a problem telling the truth I see no reason to believe what she says above. I think there was an argument at Christmas. I can't recall who said Hailey told them about the argument, but I think more than one person stated it.

The picture of Hailey, BD and SA on the couch at Christmas has always bugged me. In this same interview BD says "Shawn's Mom took a picture of us at Christmas". I'm thinking the photo of Hailey not looking very happy is the same one BD is talking about.

When you sit down and think about what surrounded Hailey on a daily basis, it makes you want to cry. She had no one to turn too except that counselor at school and I bet she held back a lot even in sharing with her. CPS was called several times and they spoke to her on those occasions, sure she knew what the sticking points were. The thought that Hailey could have threatened to report either BD or SA to CPS and it got out of hand has crossed my mind.

IIRC, Billie denies that Shawn ever threatened Hailey. Shawn denies that he ever threatened Hailey. But, LE has a sworn affidavit stating that Shawn admitted threatening Hailey.

Regarding an affair-related threat, I've also thought that part of that 911 trifecta was related to Billie's relationship with Clint. Billie says Shawn threatened to kill the both of them in a memorable way. Connie Jones said on BTHN that Billie would cry to her because Clint had decided not to go back with her again or see her on the side anymore; he was committed to Naomi. I personally think that Billie loves drama, plays men, and she may have been turning to Clint when things went sour with Shawn (and then possibly rubbing Shawn's nose in it). Hailey, of course, would love the times that mom and dad were back together and probably made that clear. MOO.

Thank you yllek. I didn't know this was going on between BD and CD while CD was involved with Naomi.

That’s right. LE clearly state in the affadavit that SA threatened both HD & BD. IIRC SA said in one of his public interviews that he only threatened BD, so he is accusing LE of perjury; An intentional lie given while under oath or in a sworn affidavit.
Was that conversation between SA and LE recorded?

Snip

ADKINS first informed investigators he never threatened Hailey DUNN, but later confirmed to investigators he did in fact threaten the lives of both Billie Jean DUNN and Hailey DUNN during the dispute.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/hailey-dunn-search-warrant-affidavit-january-6-2011/

Being in the child protection field it amazes me how time and time again the mother chooses their man over their children. First they even ALLOW a man/stranger who they have gotten drunk with a few times, slept with a few more, and shared *advertiser censored* with on the internet to be IN their home, AROUND them at all, then move them right in after a few months. Then, their children end up abused, molested or missing, and the mother, still as selfish and dumb as before, simply cannot fathom that this man, her lifestyle, and mainly, her in general...caused the whole situation. Time and time again they move men into their homes (first clue, where is HIS home?). Where is his money? His job? Why cant he take care of himself? Wake up ladies!!! When you decide to have children, you have to protect them! If your relationship is based on getting drunk, smoking weed, going to the bars, and in general leaving your kids to fend for themselves....something is going to go terribly wrong.
Grow up mom. Your daughter has been sending you messages for a long time! If your children dont like your man, there is a reason..get him out! You have plenty of time for yourselves once your children are grown, out of the house, and most importantly ALIVE! Have your date nights, for 10 years if you have to. Go to HIS place or a hotel...do not bring them around your kids until you have known them for YEARS.........And, if your neighbor threatens you next door...how do you forget to tell the police that when your daughter goes missing? Why didnt you call them when it happened? Good lord, woman WAKE UP!!!!

I think Gma Jones said PT talked about putting a hit on HD because it would disturb BD...that was the way to get to her; and the other hits were on NS's former MIL and other people. This was all after she "came into some money".

ETA: My bad, it was on BD, rather than HD on the hit. She thought PT would take HD (abduct) to make BD suffer. Do a Control f and enter the word "hit" to easly find it.

http://www.diigo.com/bookmark/http%3A%2F%2Fcasesignal.wordpress.com%2Fhailey-dunn%2Fhailey-dunn-transcript-clint-dunns-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23?tab=people&uname=casesignal

Thank you for the link.

When did SA and CD have this altercation in Connie’s front yard? I bet Shawn wasn't done with CD when he left Connie’s. No charges were laid against SA right?

Judge, Connie's dog, sensed Shawn was a threat to the family and warned them ahead of time that SA intended to seek revenge against CD and do harm or he wouldn't have confronted Shawn when he appeared at the door with BD on Xmas Day. Two days later, when SA was alone with Hailey, she's gone. My hunch at the beginning of this case was SA harmed Hailey to hurt Cliff.

Snip

Host: Connie, what happened Christmas?

Connie: Well, we had a dinner, and right after the dinner, Billie brought the two kids over here, and, so they could open their presents, and they opened their presents, and thanked everybody for their presents, and then me and Hailey and David went into the kitchen, and they asked me if they can have a piece of pie, and I said they can have anything they wanted, so I fixed them a piece of pie and got a piece of bread that I had made, and they were sitting there eating it, and Hailey and I were talking about what we were gonna do this coming year, and David was talking about his games and football and all the stuff that he does and everything, and then Billie come up, and she came into the house, and she picked the baby up, and hugged the baby, and Billie hugged me, and she told the kids, she said, “It’s time to go.”, and she was standing at the door, and she motioned for Shawn to come up to the door, and I got this little dog.Well, he’s not a little dog. I’ve got this dog, and he was right here beside me, and when Shawn appeared in the door, the dog stood up, and I noticed that Judge was watching Shawn, wouldn’t take his eyes off of him. Shawn moved, and the hair stood up on Judge’s back. I had to grab his collar, ’cause I just knew that he was gonna go attack him.

DD told Connie, Shawn was mean to his mother.

snip

Connie: Well, here a while back, a preacher come over, and DD and Clint come in, and the preacher asked DD how he felt about Shawn, and he said that he didn’t like Shawn, because Shawn was mean to his mom. That’s David’s words, not mine.

I found Mary’s comment interesting too.

Mary: I would treat her just like my daughters. My daughters are just a little bit older than she is, and we would go off ourselves, and I would, we’d go to McDonald’s, and I’d tell her not to tell anybody. It was just between me and her, and we’d go someplace and eat it, and I would treat her just like one of my daughters, and I miss her so much.

So in his recent interview he spoke of fishing as a hobby, yet said NOTHING about hunting. He talked about his fave creek, and dangled it out there like it might be a clue for us all.
But no mention of a fave hunting area. And he said he doesn't kill animals, just rats.

So I googled 'his name and hunting' and I am reminded of all the early discussions about chainsaws and deer and his family's leased hunting grounds and the stolen video cards.
So I think he is just trying to change the subject away from hunting because it brings up too many questions.

Notice in the NG transcript, the following exchange;
WEED: Right. The uncle says that he talked to Shawn Adkins after Hailey went missing. And he said, You know, I can`t imagine anyone would hurt a 13-year-old girl, to which Adkins allegedly responded, yes, it would be like killing a deer.

GRACE: But isn`t it true that Adkins goes deer hunting and has described actually cutting the deer up with a chainsaw?

WEED: According to uncle, he does go deer hunting, talks about it frequently and talks about how he cuts up a deer with a chainsaw, yes, Nancy.

GRACE: And he compares Hailey`s possible death to, OK, cutting a deer up. (INAUDIBLE) wrong -- OK, got it.

IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THIS DISCUSSION NG CUTS TO A LIVE INTERVIEW WITH BILLIE. She never says that is wrong, Shawn is NOT a hunter.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

So in his recent interview he spoke of fishing as a hobby, yet said NOTHING about hunting. He talked about his fave creek, and dangled it out there like it might be a clue for us all.
But no mention of a fave hunting area. And he said he doesn't kill animals, just rats.

So I googled 'his name and hunting' and I am reminded of all the early discussions about chainsaws and deer and his family's leased hunting grounds and the stolen video cards.
So I think he is just trying to change the subject away from hunting because it brings up too many questions.

Notice in the NG transcript, the following exchange;
WEED: Right. The uncle says that he talked to Shawn Adkins after Hailey went missing. And he said, You know, I can`t imagine anyone would hurt a 13-year-old girl, to which Adkins allegedly responded, yes, it would be like killing a deer.

GRACE: But isn`t it true that Adkins goes deer hunting and has described actually cutting the deer up with a chainsaw?

WEED: According to uncle, he does go deer hunting, talks about it frequently and talks about how he cuts up a deer with a chainsaw, yes, Nancy.

GRACE: And he compares Hailey`s possible death to, OK, cutting a deer up. (INAUDIBLE) wrong -- OK, got it.

IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THIS DISCUSSION NG CUTS TO A LIVE INTERVIEW WITH BILLIE. She never says that is wrong, Shawn is NOT a hunter.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

I don't know that I believe this considering it came from BD's brothers, and they might have an interest in pointing fingers, KWIM?

I don't know that I believe this considering it came from BD's brothers, and they might have an interest in pointing fingers, KWIM?

But isn't her little brother one of his closest friends?

It is just hard for me to believe he grew up in a 'hunting' family, one that leased private land to hunters throughout his childhood, yet he doesn't hunt?

I could see him growing out of it, not liking it anymore, but to say now he never hunted seems unlikely, imo.

In this interview at the 22:07 mark, the hosts are asking Shawn about the hour and a half he had alone with Hailey the day she disappeared. He asks, "When? In the afternoon?"

Well, why would he ask whether it was the afternoon? As opposed to possibly that morning? That's my point.

He then goes on to cover it by asking what day they are talking about, but I do think he slipped on this question.

The interviewers started out by asking SA about his childhood and what he liked to do and where he liked to go. He said that he liked to go fishing in the creek behind the cemetary in Dunn. They then asked him where his "special place" was as a child and he said the same place.

It was obvious to everyone listening what they were trying to do. It was probably very obvious to SA as well. There is no way he gave up where he might have dumped a body IMO.

It was obvious to everyone, including SA. I think it only put him on guard. He wasn't about to fall for that one.

I'm grateful for the interview, but I'm really disappointed in the follow-up questions for Shawn. For instance, the day he "quit" his job. They had the perfect opportunity to ask Shawn about the discrepancy between how SA said it went down and how the Supervisor said it went down. I would have liked to have heard SA's explanation as to who he talked to when he resigned.

Also, on the animal question, SA said he had only killed rats in the past. A perfect follow-up question would have been to ask about his comments about killing a deer. Has he never been deer hunting?

Kind of. He said Billie was just ' in 2 or 3 of his videos,' yet Billie keeps saying she doesn't know much bout his videos, " only what she saw on NG."

And he said he saw Billie today when he went by her house, [ And she just said they were not seeing each other anymore.]

AND he said she was unfaithful ' a few times' but he forgave her. So he threw her toes under the bus a couple of times, imo/

ETA; Oh and the prescribed meds. I know I don't have any prescriptions, BUT BILLIE DOES.

I agree, he was passive-agressive in throwing BD under that bus. What a sweet guy...

As to the part bolded above, at the time of her last interview, Billie said they were not seeing each other anymore. Now if Shawn comes over after Billie's interview to pick up his belongings, I don't see how that constitutes a lie on Billie's part.

Thank you yllek. I didn't know this was going on between BD and CD while CD was involved with Naomi.

That’s right. LE clearly state in the affadavit that SA threatened both HD & BD. IIRC SA said in one of his public interviews that he only threatened BD, so he is accusing LE of perjury; An intentional lie given while under oath or in a sworn affidavit.
Was that conversation between SA and LE recorded?

Snip

ADKINS first informed investigators he never threatened Hailey DUNN, but later confirmed to investigators he did in fact threaten the lives of both Billie Jean DUNN and Hailey DUNN during the dispute.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/hailey-dunn-search-warrant-affidavit-january-6-2011/

Just to clarify, we don't know if Clint was unfaithful to Naomi. We only know that his mom said he was done with getting back again and seeing Billie on the side. She could have meant once he met Naomi, he wasn't gonna be her side man when she and Shawn fought. By all accounts, Billie was with Shawn at least right after she officially broke off with Clint, and Clint says he was never unfaithful to Billie. Presumably Shawn was in the picture before Naomi. JMO...

I agree, he was passive-agressive in throwing BD under that bus. What a sweet guy...

As to the part bolded above, at the time of her last interview, Billie said they were not seeing each other anymore. Now if Shawn comes over after Billie's interview to pick up his belongings, I don't see how that constitutes a lie on Billie's part.

I totally agree SoSueMe. Just to be clear, here is the part of the interview.
Host: When was the last time you seen Billie?

Shawn Adkins: I seen her this morning.

Host: Where did you see Billie?

Shawn Adkins: I seen her over at her house. I had to go over there, and pick up a few things that belongs to me.

SA's 'this morning' was Thursday morning. Billie was on the show Wednesday evening.

Also, KTAB, http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=348556 says at the end of their video, they say that when they have been to Colorado City, they have seen SA in BD's home. Now.... we know that she was supposed to do the web chat on Monday, but she didn't let them in, right? So when was the last time they were IN the home? They made it sound bad, but they never said exactly when it was, it could have been last week, before Friday, when BD says was the last time she had seen him (as of Wed evening)

JMO but KTAB was trying to take a swipe at BD for not doing their web chat and then 2 days later went on the BTH radio show.

I keep going back to SA's comment about loving animals and only killing rats in the house. Rats? What kind of rats? Vermin rats or people that tell on you rats?

I just finished listening to Shawn’s latest interview and realized he is afraid he might be sent to prison for possessing child *advertiser censored* not Hailey’s murder; so my post about Shawn being afraid of the death penalty doesn’t make sense. As the main POI, I’m sure Shawn realizes he is facing the death penalty if he is convicted for Hailey’s death, but he didn’t discuss that in this interview.

In reference to Shawn's previous statement (in the BTHN interview of 3/4/11) that somebody told him there was no child *advertiser censored* on the memory stick.

Host: How did you say you found this out this afternoon about the computer?

Shawn Adkins: Oh, about how I found out about the computer, about the memory stick?

Host: Yes.

Shawn Adkins: Well, I heard that from somebody I know.

Host: From who?

Shawn Adkins: I heard that from Billie.

Host: When was the last time you seen Billie?

Shawn Adkins: I seen her this morning.
-------------------------------------------------------

Shawn saw Billie the morning of his interview. Shawn heard about contents of the memory stick from Billie the afternoon of his interview. Unless Shawn is lying in these statements, he and Billie are still in communication about evidence pointing to both of them. They are still working as a team out of at least necessity, if not desire.

OR, Shawn thinks they are still working as a team even if Billie's mad about the other women right now. There was so much *advertiser censored* on different devices, it's possible Shawn really isn't sure what was on the one memory stick that was hidden in the drawer. Billie was only shown a few images from the memory stick by LE; images of herself and adult females. She was not shown the entire contents of the memory stick by LE. If she had never viewed the contents in her home, how could she assure Shawn there was no *advertiser censored* on the memory stick? Why would Sheriff Toombs confirm that within the 320 images on the stick there are indeed images of child *advertiser censored*?

Could Billie be trying to convince Shawn to admit (true or not) that the stick belonged to him and Billie was completely in the dark about its contents? If she made him think she saw everything and knows there was no illegal *advertiser censored* on the stick, maybe she could convince him to completely absolve her of having any knowledge about its contents. He has not done that thus far. Billie has claimed that Shawn brought the stick over. Billie has claimed that the stick was in Shawn's drawer. Billie has claimed ignorance about any of its contents except what LE showed her. Thus far, Shawn has NOT backed Billie's claims. He has said, however, that if Billie takes a plea bargain on the *advertiser censored*, he would be very upset with her because he considers her just as innocent as himself. Jockeying. Very high stakes. The head games for these two love birds must have escalated to a whole new level. (Good job LE) JMO & speculation...

Being in the child protection field it amazes me how time and time again the mother chooses their man over their children. First they even ALLOW a man/stranger who they have gotten drunk with a few times, slept with a few more, and shared *advertiser censored* with on the internet to be IN their home, AROUND them at all, then move them right in after a few months. Then, their children end up abused, molested or missing, and the mother, still as selfish and dumb as before, simply cannot fathom that this man, her lifestyle, and mainly, her in general...caused the whole situation. Time and time again they move men into their homes (first clue, where is HIS home?). Where is his money? His job? Why cant he take care of himself? Wake up ladies!!! When you decide to have children, you have to protect them! If your relationship is based on getting drunk, smoking weed, going to the bars, and in general leaving your kids to fend for themselves....something is going to go terribly wrong.
Grow up mom. Your daughter has been sending you messages for a long time! If your children dont like your man, there is a reason..get him out! You have plenty of time for yourselves once your children are grown, out of the house, and most importantly ALIVE! Have your date nights, for 10 years if you have to. Go to HIS place or a hotel...do not bring them around your kids until you have known them for YEARS.........And, if your neighbor threatens you next door...how do you forget to tell the police that when your daughter goes missing? Why didnt you call them when it happened? Good lord, woman WAKE UP!!!!

AMEN STARBURST!!!!

I too see this happen all the time. I work with families that many times have CPS involvement. I also see many women give up their children to keep a man..many times not even the man that is the father of the children.

They will move a non-working man into their government funded housing and feed them with their food stamps and even give them cash money(AFDC) to buy their cigaretts or drugs. It is the craziest thing I have seen. Then they will end up pregnant AGAIN have a fight with that man he will move out and low and behold 1 week later move another man in.

The woman have no expectations of the fathers of their children as in helping to raise the children or even coming to see them. When the father does come around he brings 1 bag of pampers and think he has done his share. The mothers dont have the expectations of even getting child support or are too lazy to go file the paperwork with the attorney generals office. It is the mose insane thing I have seen.

Woman need to wake up and understand that these men are most of the time lazy bums that dont want to work. Moving them in can be dangerous for their children. If they happen to need a "booty call" (as one of my parents told me)get a room but dont move them in to have access to their defenseless children.

It's insane how couples who want to adopt have to go through a very long process (which I agree with) but someone can just move their boyfriend/girlfriend who may have a criminal record, history of abuse, etc into their house with their children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back