British detectives fly to Portugal

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if this person isn't responsible for Madeleine's disappearance, it would be a positive thing if he could be brought to justice for the other attacks.

How are they going to locate 530 sex offenders across Europe matching this vague description? Don't you think if the perp is responsible, he'd change his appearance by now?

This is ridiculous.

We don't even know what efit is current anymore.

Efits of two fair-haired men seen near the McCanns' apartment were also released and police in the UK and Portugal have also been investigating break-ins around the resort, one of which occurred the same week a year before Madeleine disappeared and involved a man who entered a flat where young children were sleeping.

Have we seen these efits? :waitasec:

Take your pick:

GALLERY.jpg

I'm sure there's more !

Well well well....

SY has either -

1. decided to go for the whitewash OR

2. decided to tell the public (and the Mccanns) a whole load of bs for as-yet-unknown purposes

3. gathered a list of cleaners and bed sitters who have to be eliminated before the genuine arrests are made.

The most important thing imo is the statement that Madeleline may have died in 5a.

No chit, Sherlock!

Well well well....

SY has either -

1. decided to go for the whitewash OR

2. decided to tell the public (and the Mccanns) a whole load of bs for as-yet-unknown purposes

3. gathered a list of cleaners and bed sitters who have to be eliminated before the genuine arrests are made.

The most important thing imo is the statement that Madeleline may have died in 5a.

No chit, Sherlock!

Yes, makes you wonder why they said that in tha context of jumbled up housebreaks, burglaries and assaults, over a decade, none of them died! if you read everything today, nothing links madeleines disppearance to any of these events except the fact of some not having signs of a break in
nothng else at all

No toddlers being molested
No abductions
No deaths
Apart from a possible one mentioned by Redwood, all getting very interesting

Efits of two fair-haired men seen near the McCanns' apartment were also released and police in the UK and Portugal have also been investigating break-ins around the resort, one of which occurred the same week a year before Madeleine disappeared and involved a man who entered a flat where young children were sleeping.

Have we seen these efits? :waitasec:

I thought they released new ones we haven't seen yet. I give up. :sigh:

:crosseyed:

I've lost track completely !!

Every week there's a different suspect(s) & description(s) & scenario.

I think these are the two 'fair-haired
' men

images

But the only ones on the MPS site are

grange-twitter-1A-small.jpg
grange-twitter-1B-small.jpg

So only about another 565 to go now !!

Yawn... So basically nothing new and they are really no closer to an arrest or to finding her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVM is yelling something about the case...can't elaborate as I changed the channel.

:

" On two occasions in Vale de Parra and Praia da Gale he was wearing a distinctive burgundy long sleeve top, on one of those occasions it was described as having a white circle on the back."

tshirt-small.jpg

http://www.met.police.uk/madeleine-mccann-appeal/

A distinctive top with a target on my back is exactly what I'd be wearing if I went burglarizing apartments and molesting kids. :facepalm:

Whatever happened to the three burglars? Have they been ruled out now?

Apparently the police have a ton of suspects.

Ahhhh Andy such a joker.

He appears on telly, seems quite witless in his random burblings and weasel speak, yet still manages to thrust the knife in quite deeply, almost unnoticed.

The first Crimewatch saw him wounding the McCann quite badly when he announced Tannerman was a fantasy and the Smith sighting is the right one.

Everyone was too excited about the 3 burglars to see what he did there.

Now again, he's got some random unnamed perp, yet in amongst the confusing conflicting detail there's another thrust - Madeleine may not have left 5a alive.

Thereby TOTALLY blowing the "abduction" thesis out of the water.

I like his work. Appear like a simpleton, play with people's heads, then out of nowhere *BANG*

Kind of like a soft little kitten, with claws like razors. You don't even see it coming.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-assaulted-five-British-girls-in-Algarve.html

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have launched a fresh appeal after revealing that five British youngsters were sexually assaulted by a man who broke into their holiday apartments on the Algarve.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03yx04p/profiles/madeleine-mccann-appeal

''In four cases between 2004 and 2006 the man sexually assaulted 5 white girls, aged between 7 and 10 years, whilst in their beds. On one of these occasions, he assaulted two girls in the same villa''

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-assaulted-five-British-girls-in-Algarve.html

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have launched a fresh appeal after revealing that five British youngsters were sexually assaulted by a man who broke into their holiday apartments on the Algarve.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03yx04p/profiles/madeleine-mccann-appeal

''In four cases between 2004 and 2006 the man sexually assaulted 5 white girls, aged between 7 and 10 years, whilst in their beds. On one of these occasions, he assaulted two girls in the same villa''

To pretend this may have no connection to Madeleine is mind blowing. Of course this needs to be investigated, even if it doesn't fit every theory. Crimes are not all identical even when committed by the same perp.

I also find it unlikely that Sy is pulling one over on us and about to arrest the M's. It seems the M's are no longer suspects but on a few die hard message boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28