British Man - Michael Frison missing in Sardinia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

bringmeacupoft

Reaction score

Michael Frison, 25, is thought to have become confused, undressed and disappeared on a walk in the Italian countryside near Luogosanto, in Valdicorru, at 5.18pm on Saturday.

A manhunt has been launched in the holiday hotspot, but firefighters and the Forest Guard said the rural area is “too vast”.

“He was hoping to do some volunteering work but when he arrived he was very tired, not used to the heat and was possibly dehydrated.

“He went to sleep, and the following day, he was visibly confused. So they gave him water and let him sit in the shade. But he said he would go for a little walk and he hasn’t been seen since. It’s quite an impervious area.”
https://paid3.invibes.com/redir/?t=...4362887&tcfPurposes=,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,

Being confused and undressed makes me wonder if he had injured his head. That often leads people to feeling too hot and looking for small openings to provide shade. I hope he is found quickly
Undressing happens in both hyperthermia and hypothermia situations when people lose the ability to regulate their body temperature and they are affected severely cognitively. As does burrowing/hiding.

MOO

In a direct message to her son Michael Frison, Cristina Pittalis said: ‘I love you, I miss you, everything will be fine, darling’

Mr Frison was last seen by an isolated farmhouse surrounded by dense forest.

IMG_0945.jpeg

The missing man, 25-year-old Michael Frison - was declared missing by his mother Cristina Pittalis, stating he was last sighted near Luogosanto, in the rural area situated in the northern section of the island. On social media, Mr Arnott disclosed his arrival on the Italian island, drawing parallels between it and the Tenerife area where he had previously searched for Jay Slater.

During the walk to the investigation area, Mr Arnott said: "It's going to take me three-and-a-half hours to get into the area where I need to be. However, after that, I will be settled, and then it will be time to start searching, probably from tomorrow morning."

I wonder if Michael has additional needs, his mum has asked if anyone finds him to tell him about mummy and her baby brother, and to not leave him alone. She describes him as very fragile in this article Brit missing in Sardinia mapped after he was seen 'undressing and disappearing'

I hope he’s just taking a breather and is found safe and sound soon.
Do we know what he was doing in Sardinia? Would be strange to go out there alone if he does have additional needs.MOO

DTR saying locals are saying he has been found, but no official confirmation yet

so this is MOO of course before anyone gets too concerned - it is not official, just my opinion

link above on the FB page posted by AcbMurders
Alive or his body found?

DTR saying locals are saying he has been found, but no official confirmation yet

so this is MOO of course before anyone gets too concerned - it is not official, just my opinion

link above on the FB page posted by AcbMurders

I really hope he’s right! Too many holidaymakers missing on islands this summer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back