Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When she said she was feeling under the weather, the pharmaceutical rep said he understood, that there were a lot of summer colds going around.
If I hear one more person blame not feeling well on "a lot of summer colds going around" I'm going to SCREAM!!!! Why is everyone ignoring the obvious?!?!? Sure, it MIGHT be a cold, but then again it might NOT be.

*mutters under my breath*
It's been two days since we were there, and I hoping for my husband's sake that he doesn't get sick from whatever she has/had. He is still healing from the surgery and has to go back in a week for the next stage. We're both watching out for any symptoms in case. It's been two days since being exposed to her and whatever she had, so far so good.
Wishing you both luck.

@Sundog. Doesn't surprise me, Covid now, is something employers really don't want to know about any longer. I remember my Covid, after the pandemic, I got it in 2022, my employer wanted me back to work by Monday. I had the day of diagnosis, Wednesday, called in sick for Thursday and Friday, had the week end, and was expected back at work on Monday. I was wearing a mask, coughing feeling like death. But, the expectation was, back to work!

So much for leave! I remember co-workers who had 6 weeks off with Covid, with pay.

Seriously, my brain fog, exhaustion was too much. I quit my job, I couldn't do it. I am still taking naps every day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back