GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TY for sharing this background. I've only heard via attorney neighbors that his reputation as a lawyer is/was quite tainted. As far as his criminal case associated with Jennifer Farber, it took 8 months to arrest him and it’s been 4 years and 6+ months since the arrest date that he’s been on the docket for a trial (in/out of prison and chronic GPS monitor, which can't be comfortable). How long can a defendant be on the docket for a trial that is never scheduled in the State of Connecticut?
I don't think there is a time limit by the State if he waived his right to speedy trial. Oddly I don't think his legal team has filed to dismiss the case either which always baffled me given the amt of time that has passed? I don't recall how he filed his case as i'm guessing that he waived right to speedy trial. I'll add that question to my list as I honestly don't recall how those early hearings went. He also iirc was the contact connection to the apparently crooked car dealer (might have been Armenian but I'd have to go back and check) and then there is the current case he is involved with iirc where he provided a mortgage or something along those lines to a convicted child *advertiser censored* purveyor. I read the highlights of that one is its classic KM imo. KM seemed to know the underbelly of Hartford area and by all accounts he shared his contact list with FD. I've never gotten the feeling that KM was a cooperating witness in a traditional sense but perhaps the State is keeping him on a short leash for reasons that might not be clear to us as outsiders? IDK but its certainly an odd way to treat someone accused of a serious crime. I do wonder how many people in KM category exist on the CT Judiciary docket? My guess is not that many even though the system doesn't work on a good day imo.
MOO

She gets a public defender but the documents that allow her a public defender are not available to the public. :|
Well, when people apply for Medicaid or SNAP, it can become obvious they were found eligible if seen using the benefit, bit it doesn't mean the actual information given to the State to demonstrate eligibility would be public. So maybe it's like that.

MOO

So true. So many damn coincidences....Odd that? Not really. Liars simply lie and then lie again imo. Narcs will say and do whatever it takes to get what they want and look at how many times we saw this from both MT and FD....its an endless cycle of lies and reinvention! This case was curious in that we as outsiders saw FD no doubt manipulating MT and yet MT continues to follow orders without question. It was clear that MT knew the plan and understood the orders too which was what really made her a classic co-conspirator imo. She could never claim lack of knowledge imo and I'll never understand why she took this path from virtually day 1. Curious that and I've always wondered why? Being a bit cynical I simply refuse to believe one of the early MT quotes to explain her behaviour in this horrific crime which iirc was, "I loved FD". Yep, single mother without a pot to piss in other than financial support from an illegitimate child whose father she didn't even tell about the existence of said child for nearly 6 years and where the gravy train ended when her daughter reached 18 (tick tock imo too as MT needed money almost as badly as FD as she had no nest egg, no employment and no retirement benefits or even a house to live in!), who at 40 years old was booted out of 4JX and moved via black garbage bags and a rental car assisted by her convicted almost felon mother because she had money to pay movers and no real home (it technically belonged to her daughter) and who had put in idk call it 3-4 years into a no doubt tough and difficult relationship with FD once he was cut off from the Faber financial gravy train etc. MT imo should have been a ball of anger and outrage imo against FD and yet we never saw it. How come?

IIRC MT allegedly made a call/s to Greece to profess her 'love for FD' even after he had moved on to Anna Curry aka "Moneybags". Was MT not concerned about Anna Curry because she knew that FD was 'doing it' simply for the money? Sometimes I wonder....I'm laughing as I type this as MT is no doubt sweating her *advertiser censored* off in York with limited AC and creature comforts and now for 5 years we have all watched her not really speak out much against FD. WHY? She did everything and more imo that he asked of her and then he turned on her and dumped her to the curb for someone that could pay his bills in return for sex. Did FD give money to his sister or the imo corrupt Andreas and they paid for MT legal bills or are they keeping some nest egg for when she calls the taxi to leave York?

Even in the LE interviews her comments against FD were mild and iirc were along the lines of "I shouldn't have trusted him" etc. There was no passion or real anger from MT against FD and so I do wonder if in some way us 'healthy' people cannot simply understand, that these two 'unhealthy' imo people did have some kind of folie a deux going that is never going to be understood. Again, WHY? MT seemed unmoved by the quick move in of Anna Curry to 4JX and seeing FD simply behaving like a male version of a prostitute it seemed, simply for the money to keep his faux lifestyle going for a period of time until he decided to commit suicide.

So many questions as to MT behavior over a long period of time and given her reflexive action to lie about everything, I don't think we shall ever know and even if she does speak it won't carry much weight because she simply has zero credibility and any secondary sources around her to corroborate her statements probably has the same level of credibility imo. Its just lies on top of lies across all the participants in this tragic crime imo. Even if KM speaks (I don't think he ever will), the reality is that he too is so damaged by prior acts that I'm not sure he could be believed either.

MOO
She waited until the bus left the station, AND until he was dead anyway, to throw Fotis under the bus.

She had so much negotiating power and could have had a much easier punishment. I imagine Bowman was so frustrated.

MOO

Well, when people apply for Medicaid or SNAP, it can become obvious they were found eligible if seen using the benefit, bit it doesn't mean the actual information given to the State to demonstrate eligibility would be public. So maybe it's like that.

MOO
She is a convicted felon, living in prison, living off the tax dollars of the citizens of the state, asking for the citizens to pay for an appeal - I think that is different than a HIPPA violation but maybe I'm wrong. I think the documents should be open to the public period. MOO JMOO

So true. So many damn coincidences....Odd that? Not really. Liars simply lie and then lie again imo. Narcs will say and do whatever it takes to get what they want and look at how many times we saw this from both MT and FD....its an endless cycle of lies and reinvention! This case was curious in that we as outsiders saw FD no doubt manipulating MT and yet MT continues to follow orders without question. It was clear that MT knew the plan and understood the orders too which was what really made her a classic co-conspirator imo. She could never claim lack of knowledge imo and I'll never understand why she took this path from virtually day 1. Curious that and I've always wondered why? Being a bit cynical I simply refuse to believe one of the early MT quotes to explain her behaviour in this horrific crime which iirc was, "I loved FD". Yep, single mother without a pot to piss in other than financial support from an illegitimate child whose father she didn't even tell about the existence of said child for nearly 6 years and where the gravy train ended when her daughter reached 18 (tick tock imo too as MT needed money almost as badly as FD as she had no nest egg, no employment and no retirement benefits or even a house to live in!), who at 40 years old was booted out of 4JX and moved via black garbage bags and a rental car assisted by her convicted almost felon mother because she had money to pay movers and no real home (it technically belonged to her daughter) and who had put in idk call it 3-4 years into a no doubt tough and difficult relationship with FD once he was cut off from the Faber financial gravy train etc. MT imo should have been a ball of anger and outrage imo against FD and yet we never saw it. How come?

IIRC MT allegedly made a call/s to Greece to profess her 'love for FD' even after he had moved on to Anna Curry aka "Moneybags". Was MT not concerned about Anna Curry because she knew that FD was 'doing it' simply for the money? Sometimes I wonder....I'm laughing as I type this as MT is no doubt sweating her *advertiser censored* off in York with limited AC and creature comforts and now for 5 years we have all watched her not really speak out much against FD. WHY? She did everything and more imo that he asked of her and then he turned on her and dumped her to the curb for someone that could pay his bills in return for sex. Did FD give money to his sister or the imo corrupt Andreas and they paid for MT legal bills or are they keeping some nest egg for when she calls the taxi to leave York?

Even in the LE interviews her comments against FD were mild and iirc were along the lines of "I shouldn't have trusted him" etc. There was no passion or real anger from MT against FD and so I do wonder if in some way us 'healthy' people cannot simply understand, that these two 'unhealthy' imo people did have some kind of folie a deux going that is never going to be understood. Again, WHY? MT seemed unmoved by the quick move in of Anna Curry to 4JX and seeing FD simply behaving like a male version of a prostitute it seemed, simply for the money to keep his faux lifestyle going for a period of time until he decided to commit suicide.

So many questions as to MT behavior over a long period of time and given her reflexive action to lie about everything, I don't think we shall ever know and even if she does speak it won't carry much weight because she simply has zero credibility and any secondary sources around her to corroborate her statements probably has the same level of credibility imo. Its just lies on top of lies across all the participants in this tragic crime imo. Even if KM speaks (I don't think he ever will), the reality is that he too is so damaged by prior acts that I'm not sure he could be believed either.

MOO
Why indeed...

They were under a no contact order iirc.... though they did....

Perhaps the Lothario was still crooning to MT about how much he loved her, how faithful to her remained (lie!), that AC was 'just a friend' ... and Michi thought she still had a meal ticket.

Is there a payout somewhere, that she's holding out for?

JMO

She is a convicted felon, living in prison, living off the tax dollars of the citizens of the state, asking for the citizens to pay for an appeal - I think that is different than a HIPPA violation but maybe I'm wrong. I think the documents should be open to the public period. MOO JMOO
She's in effect a ward of the State. And We, the People are the State... so we, the taxpayers should get to see how our money is spent. And if she says she's broke, we should get to see the paperwork ... going back to at least the date of the crime to ensure there was no hide-and-seek with assets.

I smell a smelly rat, because the day she's released, she's going to be immediately not-indigent, and all the nuts she squirreled away will magically reappear. That's not right, that's not the spirit of the law, and it's tantamount to theft. From all of us.

JMO

She's in effect a ward of the State. And We, the People are the State... so we, the taxpayers should get to see how our money is spent. And if she says she's broke, we should get to see the paperwork ... going back to at least the date of the crime to ensure there was no hide-and-seek with assets.

I smell a smelly rat, because the day she's released, she's going to be immediately not-indigent, and all the nuts she squirreled away will magically reappear. That's not right, that's not the spirit of the law, and it's tantamount to theft. From all of us.

JMO
100 percent my thoughts. Hiding the documents create doubt. Why do that when you can be transparent and eliminate all doubt. Checks and balances work for me. MOO

ETA
And MOO she should have to surrender any privacy rights if she is asking for public taxpayer money.

Why indeed...

They were under a no contact order iirc.... though they did....

Perhaps the Lothario was still crooning to MT about how much he loved her, how faithful to her remained (lie!), that AC was 'just a friend' ... and Michi thought she still had a meal ticket.

Is there a payout somewhere, that she's holding out for?

JMO
If I recall correctly, Pattis was using the media to communicate to her for Fotis, it appeared, conveying Fotis' love, etc.

Bowman must have like, "Dude, you are in a stronger position without him than with him!" She seemed heck-bent on sticking with Fotis all the way through her conviction.

Michelle made her own choices. It's the decisions to murder and then not help LE find Jennifer that irk me most.

If she had had some hidden payout coming, which is pure speculation, I would speculate that the grifters who were supposed to hold it for her "lost" it the minute they didn't need Michelle any more. Which was well before her trial.

MOO

MOO
Thanks BJarv! And yes……. and there is some further consolation perhaps in this?

As a convicted felon, IIUC one part of a parole consideration is I believe acknowledging past bad acts and taking responsibility for such and their conviction for their role in the murder / conspiracy.

So if this convicted felon’s appeal efforts are not successful, and refuses to accept the responsibility - then that position would thwart or virtually make nil any prospects for parole? So there is that perspective…… which maybe one day in the future might become a factor? IANAL. MOO

TY for sharing this background. I've only heard via attorney neighbors that his reputation as a lawyer is/was quite tainted. As far as his criminal case associated with Jennifer Farber, it took 8 months to arrest him and it’s been 4 years and 6+ months since the arrest date that he’s been on the docket for a trial (in/out of prison and chronic GPS monitor, which can't be comfortable). How long can a defendant be on the docket for a trial that is never scheduled in the State of Connecticut?
I think KM did waive his right to a “speedy trial”, but there must still be a limit to how long the State of CT can string this out.

100 percent my thoughts. Hiding the documents create doubt. Why do that when you can be transparent and eliminate all doubt. Checks and balances work for me. MOO

ETA
And MOO she should have to surrender any privacy rights if she is asking for public taxpayer money.
I posted the link to this article a few days ago. Some here said they couldn’t access it. Here's an excerpt:

“…Attorney Deborah Del Prete Sullivan, legal counsel for the state Office of the Chief Public Defender, couldn't speak specifically to Troconis' case but said her agency would typically conduct an in-depth investigation into the assets of someone seeking a public defender based on their application.

But Colorado court documents obtained by HCMG indicate that Troconis gave her half of a condo — originally valued at $650,000 in 2018 — to Gaston Begue, the father of her daughter, on April 14, weeks after she was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder and other charges in the disappearance and death of Jennifer Dulos.

The two have owned the Avon, Colo., property jointly since 2018, the documents said. The transfer, documented with the signatures of her mother, sister, and her trial attorneys Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson, made Begue the sole owner. Schoenhorn declined to comment on the transaction or the appeal.

Weeks later, on June 25, Troconis filed notice with the court requesting a public defender to represent her in an appeal of the conviction, Connecticut court documents show.

"I can not pay the fees, costs and expenses of an appeal (I am indigent) and I can not afford to hire an attorney," Troconis said in the notice. Later in the document she also said, "I am incarcerated." “

I agree! And what further angers me about the Duchess of York now being 'indigent' is that IDK if she won't have to the pay the State of CT for her prison time or if the State of CT MIGHT have a claim against any inheritance to which she is entitled that would be waived because she is indigent? IDK whether all this gets tossed if MT is declared 'indigent'? Does anyone know? Cost for the inmate per the ACLU memo below is $90,885 a year for the Duchess of York. This is a bit amusing in that I'm not even sure she made this amount of money on her own selling 'rugs' or whatever she was importing from Argentina!

C. Legislative History and Recent Proposals

"Connecticut first enacted legislation relating to the cost of incarceration in 1995; the original statute merely gave DOC the authority to adopt regulations concerning the assessment of individuals for the cost of their incarceration.8 Legislation enacted in 2001 created cost-of incarceration liens regarding lawsuit proceeds and inheritances, and gave the state the right to take up to 50% of these funds to satisfy the liens.9 Legislation enacted in 2004 provided that the state may bring claims in superior court against individuals for the cost of incarceration within two years of their release, and excluded certain types of property from being used to satisfy such claims.10 The 2004 legislation also placed a 20-year time limitation on the state’s ability pursue lawsuit proceeds and inheritances. A bill proposed in 2021, HB 6338, would have reduced the authorized amount of a lien against lawsuit proceeds from 50% to 25%, and shortened the time period from 20 years to 7years after release to apply the lien."

"I. CONNECTICUT’S COST OF INCARCERATION STATUTE

"By statute, the Connecticut Department of Correction (“DOC”) is required to adopt regulations “concerning the assessment of inmates of correctional institutions or facilities for the costs of their incarceration.” The State “shall have a claim against each inmate for the costs of such inmate’s incarceration” for which the state has not been reimbursed".

But, I found this interesting that the State of CT could have a claim to her eventual inheritance from Mama or Papi Troconis within 20 years of release from prison (assume if they die while she is in prison as will most likely be the case that same provision would apply but IDK for sure).

"When a person who owes the cost of his or her incarceration receives an inheritance within 20 years of release from prison, the state has a lien against the inheritance in the amount of the COI, or 50% of the assets of the estate payable to such person, whichever is less.5 The probate court is required to accept a lien notice from the DOC commissioner and the court must order distribution to the extent the inheritance has not already been distributed.In addition, when a person who owes the cost of incarceration dies within 20 years of release from prison, the state can sue the estate to claim payment of the lien “to the extent that the amount which the surviving spouse, parent or dependent children of the decedent would otherwise take from such estate is not needed for their support.”6 This claim has priority over “all unsecured claims against the estate,” including repayment of public assistance, but not including certain other specified obligations".

ACLU commentary for those interested:
ACLU summary of the current State of CT law:
"Under Connecticut’s prison debt law, the state currently charges people $249 per day, or $90,885 per year, for the cost of their incarceration – more than what an in-state student would owe for 2.5 years’ attendance at UCONN, including housing, food, and books. This debt follows them for decades".

I think KM did waive his right to a “speedy trial”, but there must still be a limit to how long the State of CT can string this out.
Marissa Alter said that she is following another case that has been unscheduled for even longer than KM case if such a thing is possible. Perhaps they just wait until the 'time is right' and their evidence is all in order? Who knows but it just seems incredibly slow. MOO

Schoenhorn filed this motion awhile ago in 2021 to compel the State to disclose what was discussed in their meeting with KM. This motion is also another example of Schoenhorn leaking via exhibits (in this case a pic of KM in discussion meeting with State). The States Atty's complained many times about Schoenhorn leaking via motion exhibits to the various Judges and none of them ever did anything to punish Schoenhorn. So far as I am aware, this meeting between KM and the State was the last one that we the public are aware of (only due to leak by Schoenhorn!).

For some reading amusement with a big dose of pure disgust, here is an article in El Pais with Mama Troconis 'from Ohio'.....

And let the attempt to revise history via the MSM commence imo:

This comment was classic and it played equally poorly imo in the spanish version:

“Michelle has been unfairly blamed… she’s received all the blame in the absence of Fotis, who’s the one who’s really responsible for [all of this],” says Marisela, in a conversation with EL PAÍS via video call from Ohio. “We’re disenchanted with the American judicial system, even though we’re all American citizens and feel part of this country. The prosecutors weren’t interested in knowing the truth. Instead, they found the weakest person to be able to get [a speedy trial], since Fotis killed himself. He didn’t want to accept the trial that he would have had to endure.” The family believes that Michelle — because she’s Latina — was “the scapegoat of the judicial system.” BBM

It gets better:

"Michelle is currently incarcerated at York Correctional Institution, in southeastern Connecticut. There, “she’s studying and reading a lot, feeding her soul so as not to collapse,” says another of her sisters, Daniela Troconis, with a broken voice, via a video call from Florida. “She’s a strong woman, but this is making her very anxious. Imagine: she lost trust in people, she doesn’t trust anyone. And that’s to be expected. But I believe that the same support that she has from us, her family, is helping her live day-to-day,” Daniela adds. “Besides, she has the truth on her side. I think that helps her get through it.”

Now you will need a shot of something strong imo:

"In love and without any suspicion that she was being manipulated — as alleged by her family — Michelle decided to move to Connecticut to live with Fotis in September 2017. Before doing so, Michelle consulted with her entire family.”When she decided to move, she talked about it with the family. [Fotis] told us that he was separated, in an amicable divorce,” Daniela recalls. “We all asked him questions — it’s obvious that we would ask — and those were his answers. And he said that Jennifer was okay with him [moving out to live with Michelle]. He even showed us text messages he had with Jennifer, so it all seemed to be true. We all approved,” she sighs. “But that was my sister’s mistake.”
Time for a deep breath and a good long laugh imo:

"The Troconis family insists that they were unaware of these details of the divorce battle between Jennifer and Fotis, until everything came to light during the trial. “[When we met Fotis], we accepted what he told us. He said that he was going through a divorce and that his wife, Jennifer, was okay with each of them moving on with life and with Michelle going to live in Connecticut,” Marisela recounts. Daniela adds that her family and Fotis’ celebrated Christmas of 2017 together in Connecticut. “We spent some very nice days with the children... we lived with Fotis for 10 days and everything was normal. He seemed to be a father who was dedicated to his children, kind and patient,” she recalls".
“When you’re in a relationship with a narcissist who has created a fantasy for you, a different, dolled up world — who tells you that ‘this is an amicable divorce, Jennifer agrees with this relationship, don’t worry’ — [this is someone who’s] disguising reality. Later on, when a trial occurs and they’re revealed to the other person…” Marisela trails off. “It was like a bucket of cold water fell on all of us. They removed our blindfolds at the trial,” she shudders.."

Just keeps getting better and better imo:

"The Troconis family is convinced that, if Michelle weren’t Latina, the trial would have progressed very differently. “They manipulated and fabricated stories to incriminate Michelle, the easiest target, the Latina,” Marisela decries. “The Latina is the perfect scapegoat to accuse, [so that the police can] close the chapter and make the victim’s family happy, because they found someone to blame. But what about Michelle and her family? This is the biggest disgrace.”

“To this day, Michelle feels cheated, used and disenchanted. And you start beating your head: how is it possible that I didn’t realize this before? But you can’t tell if the person is wearing a disguise,” Marisela admits. “It’s difficult to digest. Because everything we’re experiencing is because of Fotis Dulos. In other words, he left behind orphaned children [and] he did what he must have done to his ex-wife… and he ruined the life of the person that he supposedly loved — Michelle — and he destroyed her family, too.”

Simply cannot make this stuff up!

MOO
Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 2.37.08 PM.png

Last edited:
I agree! And what further angers me about the Duchess of York now being 'indigent' is that IDK if she won't have to the pay the State of CT for her prison time or if the State of CT MIGHT have a claim against any inheritance to which she is entitled that would be waived because she is indigent? IDK whether all this gets tossed if MT is declared 'indigent'? Does anyone know? Cost for the inmate per the ACLU memo below is $90,885 a year for the Duchess of York. This is a bit amusing in that I'm not even sure she made this amount of money on her own selling 'rugs' or whatever she was importing from Argentina!

C. Legislative History and Recent Proposals

"Connecticut first enacted legislation relating to the cost of incarceration in 1995; the original statute merely gave DOC the authority to adopt regulations concerning the assessment of individuals for the cost of their incarceration.8 Legislation enacted in 2001 created cost-of incarceration liens regarding lawsuit proceeds and inheritances, and gave the state the right to take up to 50% of these funds to satisfy the liens.9 Legislation enacted in 2004 provided that the state may bring claims in superior court against individuals for the cost of incarceration within two years of their release, and excluded certain types of property from being used to satisfy such claims.10 The 2004 legislation also placed a 20-year time limitation on the state’s ability pursue lawsuit proceeds and inheritances. A bill proposed in 2021, HB 6338, would have reduced the authorized amount of a lien against lawsuit proceeds from 50% to 25%, and shortened the time period from 20 years to 7years after release to apply the lien."

"I. CONNECTICUT’S COST OF INCARCERATION STATUTE

"By statute, the Connecticut Department of Correction (“DOC”) is required to adopt regulations “concerning the assessment of inmates of correctional institutions or facilities for the costs of their incarceration.” The State “shall have a claim against each inmate for the costs of such inmate’s incarceration” for which the state has not been reimbursed".

But, I found this interesting that the State of CT could have a claim to her eventual inheritance from Mama or Papi Troconis within 20 years of release from prison (assume if they die while she is in prison as will most likely be the case that same provision would apply but IDK for sure).

"When a person who owes the cost of his or her incarceration receives an inheritance within 20 years of release from prison, the state has a lien against the inheritance in the amount of the COI, or 50% of the assets of the estate payable to such person, whichever is less.5 The probate court is required to accept a lien notice from the DOC commissioner and the court must order distribution to the extent the inheritance has not already been distributed.In addition, when a person who owes the cost of incarceration dies within 20 years of release from prison, the state can sue the estate to claim payment of the lien “to the extent that the amount which the surviving spouse, parent or dependent children of the decedent would otherwise take from such estate is not needed for their support.”6 This claim has priority over “all unsecured claims against the estate,” including repayment of public assistance, but not including certain other specified obligations".

ACLU commentary for those interested:
ACLU summary of the current State of CT law:
"Under Connecticut’s prison debt law, the state currently charges people $249 per day, or $90,885 per year, for the cost of their incarceration – more than what an in-state student would owe for 2.5 years’ attendance at UCONN, including housing, food, and books. This debt follows them for decades".

Interesting theory in some of that.

Leaves me with a question (and not directed at you BJarv)? So who exactly is supposed to pay for the cost of murder or conspiracy / murder? SMH. MOO

For some reading amusement with a big dose of pure disgust, here is an article in El Pais with Mama Troconis 'from Ohio'.....

And let the attempt to revise history via the MSM commence imo:

This comment was classic and it played equally poorly imo in the spanish version:

“Michelle has been unfairly blamed… she’s received all the blame in the absence of Fotis, who’s the one who’s really responsible for [all of this],” says Marisela, in a conversation with EL PAÍS via video call from Ohio. “We’re disenchanted with the American judicial system, even though we’re all American citizens and feel part of this country. The prosecutors weren’t interested in knowing the truth. Instead, they found the weakest person to be able to get [a speedy trial], since Fotis killed himself. He didn’t want to accept the trial that he would have had to endure.” The family believes that Michelle — because she’s Latina — was “the scapegoat of the judicial system.” BBM

It gets better:

"Michelle is currently incarcerated at York Correctional Institution, in southeastern Connecticut. There, “she’s studying and reading a lot, feeding her soul so as not to collapse,” says another of her sisters, Daniela Troconis, with a broken voice, via a video call from Florida. “She’s a strong woman, but this is making her very anxious. Imagine: she lost trust in people, she doesn’t trust anyone. And that’s to be expected. But I believe that the same support that she has from us, her family, is helping her live day-to-day,” Daniela adds. “Besides, she has the truth on her side. I think that helps her get through it.”

Now you will need a shot of something strong imo:

"In love and without any suspicion that she was being manipulated — as alleged by her family — Michelle decided to move to Connecticut to live with Fotis in September 2017. Before doing so, Michelle consulted with her entire family.”When she decided to move, she talked about it with the family. [Fotis] told us that he was separated, in an amicable divorce,” Daniela recalls. “We all asked him questions — it’s obvious that we would ask — and those were his answers. And he said that Jennifer was okay with him [moving out to live with Michelle]. He even showed us text messages he had with Jennifer, so it all seemed to be true. We all approved,” she sighs. “But that was my sister’s mistake.”
Time for a deep breath and a good long laugh imo:

"The Troconis family insists that they were unaware of these details of the divorce battle between Jennifer and Fotis, until everything came to light during the trial. “[When we met Fotis], we accepted what he told us. He said that he was going through a divorce and that his wife, Jennifer, was okay with each of them moving on with life and with Michelle going to live in Connecticut,” Marisela recounts. Daniela adds that her family and Fotis’ celebrated Christmas of 2017 together in Connecticut. “We spent some very nice days with the children... we lived with Fotis for 10 days and everything was normal. He seemed to be a father who was dedicated to his children, kind and patient,” she recalls".
“When you’re in a relationship with a narcissist who has created a fantasy for you, a different, dolled up world — who tells you that ‘this is an amicable divorce, Jennifer agrees with this relationship, don’t worry’ — [this is someone who’s] disguising reality. Later on, when a trial occurs and they’re revealed to the other person…” Marisela trails off. “It was like a bucket of cold water fell on all of us. They removed our blindfolds at the trial,” she shudders.."

Just keeps getting better and better imo:

"The Troconis family is convinced that, if Michelle weren’t Latina, the trial would have progressed very differently. “They manipulated and fabricated stories to incriminate Michelle, the easiest target, the Latina,” Marisela decries. “The Latina is the perfect scapegoat to accuse, [so that the police can] close the chapter and make the victim’s family happy, because they found someone to blame. But what about Michelle and her family? This is the biggest disgrace.”

“To this day, Michelle feels cheated, used and disenchanted. And you start beating your head: how is it possible that I didn’t realize this before? But you can’t tell if the person is wearing a disguise,” Marisela admits. “It’s difficult to digest. Because everything we’re experiencing is because of Fotis Dulos. In other words, he left behind orphaned children [and] he did what he must have done to his ex-wife… and he ruined the life of the person that he supposedly loved — Michelle — and he destroyed her family, too.”

Simply cannot make this stuff up!

MOO
View attachment 518741
Cliff notes
Because FD is no longer here they blamed the one remaining. LOL
A lot of words in that article but not a lot of cries of innocence for the prisoner.

I posted the link to this article a few days ago. Some here said they couldn’t access it. Here's an excerpt:

“…Attorney Deborah Del Prete Sullivan, legal counsel for the state Office of the Chief Public Defender, couldn't speak specifically to Troconis' case but said her agency would typically conduct an in-depth investigation into the assets of someone seeking a public defender based on their application.

But Colorado court documents obtained by HCMG indicate that Troconis gave her half of a condo — originally valued at $650,000 in 2018 — to Gaston Begue, the father of her daughter, on April 14, weeks after she was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder and other charges in the disappearance and death of Jennifer Dulos.

The two have owned the Avon, Colo., property jointly since 2018, the documents said. The transfer, documented with the signatures of her mother, sister, and her trial attorneys Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson, made Begue the sole owner. Schoenhorn declined to comment on the transaction or the appeal.

Weeks later, on June 25, Troconis filed notice with the court requesting a public defender to represent her in an appeal of the conviction, Connecticut court documents show.

"I can not pay the fees, costs and expenses of an appeal (I am indigent) and I can not afford to hire an attorney," Troconis said in the notice. Later in the document she also said, "I am incarcerated." “
The cost/compensation at the barbed wire Ritz works out to about $300 a day....

Michi must not be very good at the maths.

She could have stayed at a REAL hotel leaving FD to abide by the terms of his divorce mandate.

Couple of spa days, a mini fridge, maybe a luxurious bathrobe...

And JFd could still be ALIVE. If greed, entitlement and impatience hadn't gotten the best/worst of Michi.

Amicable divorce? She had NO IDEA? REALLY? Wasn't whining to every ear about her torture? About the INJUSTICE of having to move out of JENNIFER'S BED from time to time? Yeah no. They're STILL condemning JFd and her children. Where's the enlightenment? Where's the shock, the transparency, where are the fried blinders? They knew.

They knew absolutely.

JFd had a lock on the money MT wanted.

MT is why JFd is dead.

JMO

Generic question about appeals....

In a criminal trial, as we watched here, the State lays out their case with great care. Chronology, chain of custody, etc. The officer who responded, the swab, the analyst. We see the evidence bag, we see the analyst who sealed it unsealed it....

Then we watch the contents move about the room ....

But in a fresh trial, that seal has already been broken, multiple hands have touched it -- so, is THAT what a new jury gets to see? Open, torn, handled evidence? How weird would that be?

I don't think I've ever witnesses an appeal, does a jury know a case has been tried, a verdict reached, but overturned?

How is it not messy as heck?

In THIS case, may her appeal fall flat.

JMO

Generic question about appeals....

In a criminal trial, as we watched here, the State lays out their case with great care. Chronology, chain of custody, etc. The officer who responded, the swab, the analyst. We see the evidence bag, we see the analyst who sealed it unsealed it....

Then we watch the contents move about the room ....

But in a fresh trial, that seal has already been broken, multiple hands have touched it -- so, is THAT what a new jury gets to see? Open, torn, handled evidence? How weird would that be?

I don't think I've ever witnesses an appeal, does a jury know a case has been tried, a verdict reached, but overturned?

How is it not messy as heck?

In THIS case, may her appeal fall flat.

JMO
I know what you mean. I don't have any idea what to expect in an appeal so it will be an education for me.

I don't usually watch trials TBH but I just had to watch this one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back