British Man - Michael Frison missing in Sardinia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Down the rapids is full of praise for the local search team. I really hope he’s somewhere safe but being naked and out alone in the heat is very worrying.

He sounds like a really gentle soul so maybe someone has taken him in and not seen the news.

Down the rapids is full of praise for the local search team. I really hope he’s somewhere safe but being naked and out alone in the heat is very worrying.

He sounds like a really gentle soul so maybe someone has taken him in and not seen the news.
He really is full of praise for them and they have been so welcoming. It seems from his latest update that it is known where he is.

Bearing in mind this was Saturday news.......

20 luglio 2024 alle 19:51aggiornato il 20 luglio 2024 alle 19:55

There has been no news from Michael Frison for a week and there is strong concern for the young Englishman (Sardinian mother) who disappeared into thin air immediately after entering the countryside of Valdicorru, a town in the Luogosanto area. The Carabinieri of the Compagnia di Tempio are working on the case and have interviewed several people in Luras, apparently also the boy's partner.
The personnel of the Carabinieri support the Fire Brigade and all the operations of the Civil Protection, still ongoing today. At the same time the military is conducting an investigation into the matter. According to rumours, some people who were interviewed provided contradictory information to the Carabinieri personnel. Michael Frison needs help and when he went away to the countryside of Luogosanto he wasn't well.

The mother has launched an appeal, it is important that anyone with reliable information on Michael contact the police immediately. The searches also continued in the territories of Luras and Luogosanto. Unfortunately, the reports of sightings, at least for now, have not found any confirmation.
© Riproduzione riservata
Andrea Busia

Bearing in mind this was Saturday news.......

20 luglio 2024 alle 19:51aggiornato il 20 luglio 2024 alle 19:55

There has been no news from Michael Frison for a week and there is strong concern for the young Englishman (Sardinian mother) who disappeared into thin air immediately after entering the countryside of Valdicorru, a town in the Luogosanto area. The Carabinieri of the Compagnia di Tempio are working on the case and have interviewed several people in Luras, apparently also the boy's partner.
The personnel of the Carabinieri support the Fire Brigade and all the operations of the Civil Protection, still ongoing today. At the same time the military is conducting an investigation into the matter. According to rumours, some people who were interviewed provided contradictory information to the Carabinieri personnel. Michael Frison needs help and when he went away to the countryside of Luogosanto he wasn't well.

The mother has launched an appeal, it is important that anyone with reliable information on Michael contact the police immediately. The searches also continued in the territories of Luras and Luogosanto. Unfortunately, the reports of sightings, at least for now, have not found any confirmation.
© Riproduzione riservata
Andrea Busia

At the same time the military is conducting an investigation into the matter. According to rumours, some people who were interviewed provided contradictory information to the Carabinieri personnel.

Hopefully this will be down to perception of events/information as opposed to anything possibly untoward.

They know where he is? I’ve not seen this. Do they know if he’s okay?
Paul said yesterday the search was called off and that the fire services were not continuing. That they knew where he was basically. Saying that the video was taken down later but he hasnt updated to say he is searching today.

In one video he said something about there being a commune in the hills and feeling a need to go there. My guess would be if he's safe, he's there.

In the next video when he said word with the locals was that he had been found.

Michael’s mum gives a lot more info in this article (see translation below)

«Michael arrived in Sardinia on 2 July from England, a reward trip for his 25th birthday celebrated on 28 June. A holiday with grandparents in Sassari. He was supposed to leave again on July 13, but while he was there he was joined by a woman who Michael had only met once in person.They had met on social media a year ago. This girl was also hosted by her grandparents. Suddenly my son began to feel ill. The death of his father was so hard for us all as a family. He is a vulnerable, very sensitive young man. He has stress psychosis which at certain times sends him into crisis, he can barely speak. Therapy has worked over the years. I don't know what happened this time."

On the morning of Friday 12 July, Michael left his grandparents' house together with the girl who joined him in Sassari and - according to his mother's story - took the bus to Tempio and from there the connection to Luogosanto. «I learned that they had to reach a German couple who are creating a sort of commune in the Luogosanto countryside, in “Valdicorru”. The owner of the land went to pick them up in his car and drove them there. I believe there was an agreement: room and board in exchange for his work as a volunteer."

However, something strange happened. «Michael was agitated right from the start, a condition aggravated by the heat, the journey and the stress – says his mother -. And I know that on Friday evening around 6.30pm, in a state of confusion, he preferred to go to sleep. On Saturday morning he got up late, at 11.30am, he was still sick, he said he was going for a walk, as he needed fresh air. It was very hot and when he returned he was dazed, his face was strained and he was ranting. It is probable that he had suffered a sunstroke. They made him sit in the shade and gave him water. They didn't do anything else." According to some witnesses, although there are conflicting versions, Michael Frison disappeared on Saturday afternoon, between 5 and 6 pm. And when the German couple realized that he was taking a long time to return, they looked for him in the immediate vicinity, calling him several times. But to no avail. «They didn't do anything, the alarm was not raised – says the boy's mother – I don't want to accuse anyone, I just want the truth and to find my son. I have to bring him home. They notified me 24 hours after his disappearance with a message on messenger. I left England on the first flight I could find. With difficulty I reached the area where my son disappeared. On a low wall 300 meters from the wooden house where he was staying, his clothes were found: black five-a-side shorts, a light gray t-shirt and black canvas Nike shoes. Practically all that was missing were his boxer shorts. (…) Mobile phone, passport, debit card and a portable Apple Mac computer were found in the small apartment. «The searches initiated by the Sassari authorities did not bring the desired results – says Cristina Pittalis – some unconfirmed sightings. And no real traces. The girl who was with him provided at least four different versions. I spoke to her for a long time, I know that she was also heard once by the police. It transpired that she had superficial knowledge of Michael but also a strong influence on him. She has moved away now, I don't even know if she has already left Sardinia. She is the last person to have seen him alive but did not collaborate in the search, as if she was indifferent. I want to understand."
The searches are currently suspended, there is only one mother driving around Sardinia desperately looking for her son. «I receive information from the embassy – he says – Michael cannot have disappeared into thin air. Swimming instructor, a lover of sports, never used drugs or alcohol, only did good for others. “I’m better - he said- I'll stay with my grandparents for a while, get organized and come back." Instead, nothing. «Michael is special – says his mother – he would never have walked away voluntarily. He is very close to me and his 10-year-old brother, even more so since they lost their father six years ago."

Michael’s mum gives a lot more info in this article (see translation below)

«Michael arrived in Sardinia on 2 July from England, a reward trip for his 25th birthday celebrated on 28 June. A holiday with grandparents in Sassari. He was supposed to leave again on July 13, but while he was there he was joined by a woman who Michael had only met once in person.They had met on social media a year ago. This girl was also hosted by her grandparents. Suddenly my son began to feel ill. The death of his father was so hard for us all as a family. He is a vulnerable, very sensitive young man. He has stress psychosis which at certain times sends him into crisis, he can barely speak. Therapy has worked over the years. I don't know what happened this time."

On the morning of Friday 12 July, Michael left his grandparents' house together with the girl who joined him in Sassari and - according to his mother's story - took the bus to Tempio and from there the connection to Luogosanto. «I learned that they had to reach a German couple who are creating a sort of commune in the Luogosanto countryside, in “Valdicorru”. The owner of the land went to pick them up in his car and drove them there. I believe there was an agreement: room and board in exchange for his work as a volunteer."

However, something strange happened. «Michael was agitated right from the start, a condition aggravated by the heat, the journey and the stress – says his mother -. And I know that on Friday evening around 6.30pm, in a state of confusion, he preferred to go to sleep. On Saturday morning he got up late, at 11.30am, he was still sick, he said he was going for a walk, as he needed fresh air. It was very hot and when he returned he was dazed, his face was strained and he was ranting. It is probable that he had suffered a sunstroke. They made him sit in the shade and gave him water. They didn't do anything else." According to some witnesses, although there are conflicting versions, Michael Frison disappeared on Saturday afternoon, between 5 and 6 pm. And when the German couple realized that he was taking a long time to return, they looked for him in the immediate vicinity, calling him several times. But to no avail. «They didn't do anything, the alarm was not raised – says the boy's mother – I don't want to accuse anyone, I just want the truth and to find my son. I have to bring him home. They notified me 24 hours after his disappearance with a message on messenger. I left England on the first flight I could find. With difficulty I reached the area where my son disappeared. On a low wall 300 meters from the wooden house where he was staying, his clothes were found: black five-a-side shorts, a light gray t-shirt and black canvas Nike shoes. Practically all that was missing were his boxer shorts. (…) Mobile phone, passport, debit card and a portable Apple Mac computer were found in the small apartment. «The searches initiated by the Sassari authorities did not bring the desired results – says Cristina Pittalis – some unconfirmed sightings. And no real traces. The girl who was with him provided at least four different versions. I spoke to her for a long time, I know that she was also heard once by the police. It transpired that she had superficial knowledge of Michael but also a strong influence on him. She has moved away now, I don't even know if she has already left Sardinia. She is the last person to have seen him alive but did not collaborate in the search, as if she was indifferent. I want to understand."
The searches are currently suspended, there is only one mother driving around Sardinia desperately looking for her son. «I receive information from the embassy – he says – Michael cannot have disappeared into thin air. Swimming instructor, a lover of sports, never used drugs or alcohol, only did good for others. “I’m better - he said- I'll stay with my grandparents for a while, get organized and come back." Instead, nothing. «Michael is special – says his mother – he would never have walked away voluntarily. He is very close to me and his 10-year-old brother, even more so since they lost their father six years ago."

Oh wow, quite a lot more back story to his disappearance.

Why is the girl changing her story? Why is she not helping?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back