PA PA - District Attorney Ray Gricar Mysteriously Disappeared - Bellefonte 15 April 2005 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you are wrong about him walking away. Many political players did not assist in doing any investigation to find DA Ray Gracar ? Why ? I do believe he was conducting his own investigation on Sandusky n I think he turned those notes on that lap top over to someone . I think the players already had it in for him n thought they got all the notes but he was a step ahead . Sandusky did get found out. Penn went down the tubes . I wonder if the mother’s of the boy’s that Sandusky abused were frightened away with Ray’s murder that they never came forward,! Penn state luminary is powerful all those men business men that screwed boys now do u honestly think that the state police in Pennsylvania were gonna find out who murdered Ray Gricar with that much $$$$$ telling them what they will n will not do
I really must agree with this statement . I followed the Ray Gricar case many years now my only concussion has been Penn State University Boy’S club had everything to do with removing this DA from this earth . Powerful men run that club and it still runs! PA state police did little if anything to pursue Ray ‘s murder.Sandusky goes to prison n I am sure. He is just fine. The club goes on that is that $$$$ talks the FBI did nothing ,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back