Britney Spears New Song Title Too Nasty For Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the worst is "crazy B*tch" by Buck Cherry...

"Hey, you're a crazy b*tch but you f*ck so good I'm on top of it..."
and more.

Judge lest be judge.

Phonetically, it appears that
If (F) You (U) See(C)k A(k)my(me)
is what it is ...
but to trash a person the way some of you are is just so much a waste of time!
:eek:
Some posts in here are so filled with venom that it makes me wonder how you can judge when your words are so hate-filled.

Why hate on a person so much that you don't even know?
It's not like she's a murderer or child molester!!

The good thing about America is we have a choice. Change the station. Don't listen.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

LOL I said it out loud a few times and I don't get it. It doesn't sound like anything to me.

I like the Buckcherry song though. lol

One of the worst is "crazy B*tch" by Buck Cherry...

"Hey, you're a crazy b*tch but you f*ck so good I'm on top of it..."
and more.

Judge lest be judge.

Phonetically, it appears that
If (F) You (U) See(C)k A(k)my(me)
is what it is ...
but to trash a person the way some of you are is just so much a waste of time!
:eek:
Some posts in here are so filled with venom that it makes me wonder how you can judge when your words are so hate-filled.

The good thing about America is we have a choice. Change the station. Don't listen.

LOL The song "crazy b" is on my cell ring tone...Butch and OJ did it not me. I hate my cell and hardly carry it. Plus in public when it rings I get embarrased LOL
Most of time I have it on vibrate or silent

I should of listed that with the other's OJ gave me huh?

I tell ya they torture me here at home :crazy::crazy:

I agree I think everyone is way to hard on her and hope she does awesome coming back out

LOL I said it out loud a few times and I don't get it. It doesn't sound like anything to me.

I know, it's not too obvious unless you think about it and sound it out.

If sounds like F
You sounds like U
Seek sound like C
the k from seek and A from Amy is KAY or K
the My from Amy is pronounced ME

That's all...

if you say it slow it sounds like

If-U-See-KA-me

Someone doesn't have to be a murderer to be hated on. She has been in the spotlight for many years and that was her decision by choosing the career path that she chose. The good thing about America is we also have freedom of speech and we can chose who to hate. :)

Someone doesn't have to be a murderer to be hated on. She has been in the spotlight for many years and that was her decision by choosing the career path that she chose. The good thing about America is we also have freedom of speech and we can chose who to hate. :)

Hate is a mighty strong word for someone you don't know, don't you think?
I mean ... you're a young college girl and all ... In college I was doing community service and good things, not hating on celebrities on an internet web site :)
However, I do know I was also quite naive in college... until you've lived about another 10 years, you probably won't understand what I mean. No offense, but one does become wiser the older they get.

I seem to recall some threads where you posted things that you did that are considered to be bad. I don't think any of us hate you? Granted you're not a celebrity, but I'm trying to relate this to "real life".

I personally never did a drug in my life. Or shaved my head in public. Or had a nervous breakdown (was close though!!)
Or driven with my child on my lap (Well, I don't have children, but my dog does sit on my lap sometimes when I drive).
My point is I TRY not to judge others who have done anything like that and I TRY not to criticize their lifestyles choices.
Especially when I have not walked a mile in their shoes.

Edited to Add: The good thing about America, too, is that you can make mistakes and apologize and be forgiven.
America is a country that was built on rights of mankind, under God. God doesn't encourage people to hate others. Free country or not, that is not what America is about. Hate was not what our constitution was built on.

I feel sorry for her. She obviously never got the guidance she needed. JMO

OK .......

OJ just ran some songs by me that are worse than this.....and do they complain about them??

1. D4L Bobble Head
2. Cam'Ron Suck It Or Not
3. Cuddy Buddy - Mike Jones Feat. Trey Songz, Lil Wayne & Twista
4. Ludacris - "Pussy Poppin"
5. Akon I wanna **** you

Are just a few....my oh my. Makes me gag when he listens to these. If only he was not an adult now.

Gotta say...I love #5 :blushing: I think it just takes me back...This used to be one of my favorite songs to listen to while I was getting drunk.

I feel sorry for her too. I don't feel like being a celebrity was really her choice. She was taken to auditions by her parents and then it became the only thing she knew how to do. I'd be surprised if she had any type of formal education. She's made mistakes but haven't we all. We just haven't had our mistakes plastered all over magazines and entertainment shows. How horrible would it be to have a mental breakdown but then to have one that everyone is seeing on television and reading about? I can't imagine. I admire her for getting back out there and trying.

Talking about vulgar songs, on the way home from work today I heard an advertisement for some "oldie" concert. They mentioned Clarence Carter (I think that's his name). Does anyone remember the disgusting song "Strokin'. Now why is it people laugh at that one yet her's is too vulgar?

I feel sorry for her too. I don't feel like being a celebrity was really her choice. She was taken to auditions by her parents and then it became the only thing she knew how to do. I'd be surprised if she had any type of formal education. She's made mistakes but haven't we all. We just haven't our mistakes plastered all over magazines and entertainment shows. How horrible would it be to have a mental breakdown but then to have one that everyone is seeing on television and reading about? I can't imagine. I admire her for getting back out there and trying.

Talking about vulgar songs, on the way home from work today I heard an advertisement for some "oldie" concert. They mentioned Clarence Carter (I think that's his name). Does anyone remember the disgusting song "Strokin'. Now why is it people laugh at that one yet her's is too vulgar?

Good points.

I have been singing in contests since I was a teenager and saw so much of what you mentioned ... Parents literally dragging their kids to auditions after audition, contest after contest.
Most of the time, parents will use their kids as money machines. I believe that was also the case with Michael Jackson and McCauley Culkin.

LOL The song "crazy b" is on my cell ring tone...Butch and OJ did it not me. I hate my cell and hardly carry it. Plus in public when it rings I get embarrased LOL
Most of time I have it on vibrate or silent

I should of listed that with the other's OJ gave me huh?

I tell ya they torture me here at home :crazy::crazy:

I agree I think everyone is way to hard on her and hope she does awesome coming back out

Punishment: One Angry Whopper a day until he changes it for you!! :woohoo:

I feel sorry for her too. I don't feel like being a celebrity was really her choice. She was taken to auditions by her parents and then it became the only thing she knew how to do. I'd be surprised if she had any type of formal education. She's made mistakes but haven't we all. We just haven't had our mistakes plastered all over magazines and entertainment shows. How horrible would it be to have a mental breakdown but then to have one that everyone is seeing on television and reading about? I can't imagine. I admire her for getting back out there and trying.

Also, Turning Japanese, Please Go All The Way, My Dingaling and many others.

Hate is a mighty strong word for someone you don't know, don't you think?
I mean ... you're a young college girl and all ... In college I was doing community service and good things, not hating on celebrities on an internet web site :)
However, I do know I was also quite naive in college... until you've lived about another 10 years, you probably won't understand what I mean. No offense, but one does become wiser the older they get.

I seem to recall some threads where you posted things that you did that are considered to be bad. I don't think any of us hate you? Granted you're not a celebrity, but I'm trying to relate this to "real life".

My point is I TRY not to judge others who have done anything like that and I TRY not to criticize their lifestyles choices.
Especially when I have not walked a mile in their shoes.

Edited to Add: The good thing about America, too, is that you can make mistakes and apologize and be forgiven.
America is a country that was built on rights of mankind, under God. God doesn't encourage people to hate others. Free country or not, that is not what America is about. Hate was not what our constitution was built on.

1) I don't need to be preached on hate being a strong word. I don't understand why you would even begin to care who i hate.
2) Sorry im not doing community service. Does that make me a bad person!?
3) I have yet to bash her on this thread. I bashed her song, yes. Have you not ever hated a song in your lifetime?
4) Being on an "internet website" is a great distraction for studying.
5) I don't understand how no one hating me is relevant to me hating a celebrity.
6) Thats a great quality you have about not judging people you don't know and their lifestyle choices. But not everyone is like that....myself included.

Some other risque songs would be Sexual Healing and Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye as well as Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Actually Sir Psycho Sexy by the RHCP was really raunchy, but I don't think that was ever a single!

Punishment: One Angry Whopper a day until he changes it for you!! :woohoo:

Woohoo make my day LOL

OJ gave me half of his yesterday....got a sample (enough to get a taste but yet not so much calories) LOL

1) I don't need to be preached on hate being a strong word. I don't understand why you would even begin to care who i hate.
2) Sorry im not doing community service. Does that make me a bad person!?
3) I have yet to bash her on this thread. I bashed her song, yes. Have you not ever hated a song in your lifetime?
4) Being on an "internet website" is a great distraction for studying.
5) I don't understand how no one hating me is relevant to me hating a celebrity.
6) Thats a great quality you have about not judging people you don't know and their lifestyle choices. But not everyone is like that....myself included.

wow, seem a bit defensive.
LOL
You had replied to my original post, and I was just commenting back to you.
Doesn't mean my entire reply was geared towards you, just parts of what you responded to on my post.
Relax, it's ok really.
:)

wow, seem a bit defensive.
LOL
You had replied to my original post, and I was just commenting back to you.
Doesn't mean my entire reply was geared towards you, just parts of what you responded to on my post.
Relax, it's ok really.
:)
Knock it off

Woohoo make my day LOL

OJ gave me half of his yesterday....got a sample (enough to get a taste but yet not so much calories) LOL

Half is not punishment enough for the kid for doing that to you! :razz:

Either that or smack him around with pillows for a half hour non-stop. If you get tired let someone else in the family pick up where you've left off. :cow:

Half is not punishment enough for the kid for doing that to you! :razz:

Either that or smack him around with pillows for a half hour non-stop. If you get tired let someone else in the family pick up where you've left off. :cow:

LOL I do like the idea an angry whopper a day....but can you imagine the weight I would gain. What was it 800 calories? Oh but was worth it I guess. LOL Just won't eat anything else. Almost all the calories I need are in it.

LOL I do like the idea an angry whopper a day....but can you imagine the weight I would gain. What was it 800 calories? Oh but was worth it I guess. LOL Just won't eat anything else. Almost all the calories I need are in it.

They are for a "limited" time and only until he changes your ringtone. It would give him incentive to do that right quick and save you embarrassment. He'll do it faster than you can say Angry Whopper!!

It'll be :truce: right quick. :woohoo:

Yuck.
Britney is a lip-synching pole dancer with a gift(or addiction) for attracting media attention.
How anyone could listen to her latest soul-less, Auto-Tuned, Pro-Tooled to death mess passing it self off as an album is beyond me.
There is so much good music out there ...
Maybe its just me but after seeing this drug and alcohol soaked mental patient holding off EMT's trying to rescue her child from her bathroom like she was a badger protecting her hole I find people grooving on this Hyper Sexualized garbage she's putting out kind of creepy.

Now all you kids get off my lawn!!!

Bolded by me...

LMAO! I feel ya totally. I'm no prude, I'm a bleach blonde ex ballroom dance competitor and love music. I've been to my share of strip clubs and had a colorful social life. Brittany is just cotton candy - no substance and as time goes on, she exposes the fact she's not even really that talented compared to some Idol contestants.

I will say that I do like the groove of the songs that I've heard- but after all they are only highly produced dance songs. They don't even need her. You or I could do the same job in the recording studio, really. This kind of music needs zero talent (and I'm throwing rap under that same bus because, as a cheerleader, I rhymed to rhythms too, big deal). Give me a group whose members actually play an instrument and write songs, or a singer who can write about their experiences and create amazing songs. I see everyone freestyle rapping, so apparently it ain't that hard. The lyrics to BS songs, (hey her initials really mean something!) are just dumb.

Problem: Brittany obviously hasn't protected her hole enough!!! She does have influence on young girls and shame on her for being such a hot mess. I won't support any so-called star that glamourizes being a F up. Use your fame to do something good or just go away and die or something. Deliberately using lyrics to create the phonetics to sing, "FU*K me is just wrong. These people have no respect for parents who are TRYING so hard to get some morals back into our children and society. Then there is Madonna who drug our culture into the toilet and then became a MOM and did a 180 with her own kids. The hyposcisy is astounding and sadly, young people buy into this. Thank God I'm a crankly b*tch of a "certain age" and have my own brain now.

My theory is that they (the media) really want to build her back up again because they had so much fun and made so much MONEY knocking her back down. She asked for it imo. It will happen again. She's just not that great and won't last.

Now I'm going to go take my ex lax :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back