Brittany Murphy Dies

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP, Brittany. She was a beautiful, talented actress.

IMHO, when a person this young goes into cardiac arrest, it is usually a result of drug use and/or anorexia.

I agree. Unless she had an undiagnosed heart condition, this is where my thoughts go too. On the TMZ website, she looks super skinny in the picture they have up.

OMG her poor Mom. She must be so lost...
My heart goes out to her. ((((HUG)))) for her mom...

I know, can you imagine??? Especially, as someone else said, around the holidays. It's so incredibly sad.

I agree. Unless she had an undiagnosed heart condition, this is where my thoughts go too. On the TMZ website, she looks super skinny in the picture they have up.

Cocaine and that family of drugs and weightloss go hand in hand - such a problem in Hollywood. A body can only take so much. We lose so much light to that industry - sometimes I wonder if it's worth it.

Very sad.

If she lost weight; probably adderall.
Add to that an undiagnosed heart problem.
Adderall speeds up the heart.

Brittany Murphy Dies

The Fire Department reportedly received a call to the home that belonged to her husband. They immediately took her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where they pronounced her dead upon arrival.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/brittany-murphy/brittany-murphy-dies_22505.aspx?source=alerts

alg_murphy_2009.jpg

Anorexia often causes cardiac arrest.

Cocaine and that family of drugs and weightloss go hand in hand - such a problem in Hollywood. A body can only take so much. We lose so much light to that industry - sometimes I wonder if it's worth it.

And as if the models aren't skinny enough, often the photos are retouched to make them look even thinner. What kind of message does that send?
I was just watching a segment on this on LKL.

Didn't Karen Carpenter die of a heart attack while in her thirties (for those of us old enough to remember The Carpenters). She suffered from anorexia.

Didn't Karen Carpenter die of a heart attack while in her thirties (for those of us old enough to remember The Carpenters). She suffered from anorexia.

Terry Schiavo had her cardiac arrest (and ended in PVS) supposedly because she had bulimia.

Wow. I got on to post that recent pictures of Brittany Murphy show what appears to be a woman suffering from anorexia nervosa, and that she probably had a cardiac arrest. But, as I should have known everyone here has come to the same conclusion. I got on TMZ.com and the picture posted of her makes it obvious she had anorexia - she looks emaciated. RIP Brittany, and sympathy to her husband and family.

OMG her poor Mom. She must be so lost...
My heart goes out to her. ((((HUG)))) for her mom...

So sad. I believe her mom had a difficult and fairly recent battle with breast cancer (maybe within the last 2 years?) .

RIP... what a tragedy. She was so young and so talented...

It's terrible to lose anybody, but during the holidays it becomes especially hard. My condolences to her family. To have to start the new year with so much sorrow. She was a young beautiful woman who was just like all of us and made mistakes. Live everyday like it was your last. To Brittany:

What shocking news! I am so sad for her family and dear mom! She was such a talented actress and she will be missed. R.I.P. Brittany.

And as if the models aren't skinny enough, often the photos are retouched to make them look even thinner. What kind of message does that send?
I was just watching a segment on this on LKL.

It's awful, jjenny - for all of us. So sad. Like you said - just a warped message to send.

I wonder if it was anorexia as well...RIP and what a terrible loss for her poor family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crainkd