Brittany Murphy Dies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am getting confused about is they are investigatingthe deaths of all of these entertainers for drug abuuse. Anna Nicold Smith, Michael Jackson, Britney murphy, and, and, and....

but they just let 17,000 Sex offenders out of jail in Clifornia.
No I could not make that up if I tried. (not that creative)

California Dept. of Mental Health Illegally Releases 17 Thousand Sex Offenders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
They didn't let out 17,000 sex offenders. They will be releasing 1,700 prisoners as part of the Save California scam. The AP news has released information that violent offenders HAVE been released, even though the state claims no violent offenders would be released as part of this cost savings brainiac idea.
Have you ever seen the bumper sticker with the Native American Indian in headress saying: You can Trust Your Government. Where can I buy one by the way?
Yea, lets focus on celebrity overdoses. It's entertaining. Until your family member is raped and/or murdered.
CORRECTION: Yes, you are right. CA has released 17,000 sex offenders. It is the recent East Bay news that I am referring to in which 1,700-2,200 prisoners will be released in my area, the East Bay alone!

They didn't let out 17,000 sex offenders. They will be releasing 1,700 prisoners as part of the Save California scam. The AP news has released information that violent offenders HAVE been released, even though the state claims no violent offenders would be released as part of this cost savings brainiac idea.
Have you ever seen the bumper sticker with the Native American Indian in headress saying: You can Trust Your Government. Where can I buy one by the way?
Yea, lets focus on celebrity overdoses. It's entertaining. Until your family member is raped and/or murdered.
CORRECTION: Yes, you are right. CA has released 17,000 sex offenders. It is the recent East Bay news that I am referring to in which 1,700-2,200 prisoners will be released in my area, the East Bay alone!

I believe I read on that thread that one 4 year old has been raped and killed by one of those animals already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela