Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like she is finally getting her head on straight.

The court documents state her marraige took place on Oct 6th not in the lavish September wedding three weeks before. I wonder how many friends and family knew this, maybe she was trying to hide this from them and that's why she hasn't dumped him sooner.

Jubie

Not that I really care about either one, but man, did she ever need a wake-up call...glad she answered it.

She was TOTALLY hot on Letterman last night! I could not believe it was her, but she looked great...

Lynie

IMO, Britney can have a huge comeback if she'll have a sense of humor about her last couple of years. Like maybe go on SNL and make fun of herself. Then work her azz off and put out some great music. I think there are enough people (myself included) that want to see her get away from someone who was dragging her down bad enough that she'll get the support she needs.

lynie said:
Not that I really care about either one, but man, did she ever need a wake-up call...glad she answered it.

She was TOTALLY hot on Letterman last night! I could not believe it was her, but she looked great...

Lynie
I didnt see it- and was waiting for a post from someone who did-- did she indicate in anyway- a divorce would be in the headlines today?

j2mirish said:
I didnt see it- and was waiting for a post from someone who did-- did she indicate in anyway- a divorce would be in the headlines today?
I didn't see the whole interview, just the start.
I thought she looked awful, pretty much like she always does...awful dress and awful hair, didn't like the bob wig at all..

Not that I care at all about these two people one way or the other, but it is pretty sad if she had filed for divorce just for publicity or just to scare him.

If that is the case, it speaks volumes about the state of their marriage and her thinking process or lack thereof.

Maybe Brittnay is finally growing up. After reading about this so called marriage for months, I'd say she's made the right decision. :)

I am not a Britney Spears fan and I really don't see her having much of a career with or without Kevin. I don't like her voice and she's not a good actress. She is a good dancer though. I just hope she takes care of her babies instead of getting into the single party scene. JMOT.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kato said:
Wonder who he's going to knock up next?
you crack me up! It's gonna have to be someone with some money...the boy has to eat! :crazy:

I'm so glad Brit finally came to her senses...I like her...always have...though she has been a little misled as of late :waitasec: He was so draining her...in every way.

Live and learn, Brit, live and learn!

I've always thought Britney was low class white trailer trash (with a nice body). It's sad that she was/is such a role model for young girls. She acts like a *advertiser censored* and an idiot.

Sorry this is so harsh, but TEEN GIRLS ADORE HER AND OUR SOCIETY HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THAT??!!! It amazes me. Let's allow all the teens to dress and act like Britney. Won't that be, like, fun?

ember said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you crack me up! It's gonna have to be someone with some money...the boy has to eat! :crazy:

I'm so glad Brit finally came to her senses...I like her...always have...though she has been a little misled as of late :waitasec: He was so draining her...in every way.

Live and learn, Brit, live and learn!

LOL Seems like being a "sperm donor" is all he is good for. He sure has no talent that we've seen yet.

LisainWV said:
I've always thought Britney was low class white trailer trash (with a nice body). It's sad that she was/is such a role model for young girls. She acts like a *advertiser censored* and an idiot.

Sorry this is so harsh, but TEEN GIRLS ADORE HER AND OUR SOCIETY HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THAT??!!! It amazes me. Let's allow all the teens to dress and act like Britney. Won't that be, like, fun?
I don't think you are being harsh, just honest.

And you are right, the way they clamoured to her on Letterman made me embarrased for you guys...

People.Com is reporting that Kevin has filed his own papers now saying he will fight for full legal and physical custody of the boys and won't be intimidated.

OH MY GOSH! :eek: What an idiot. The mud is flying, this is going to get very ugly, very public, very fast.

Jubie

The best thing for those babies would be if somehow Britney's mom got custody. Between them, Britney and Kevin don't have the brains of a gnat.

jubie said:
People.Com is reporting that Kevin has filed his own papers now saying he will fight for full legal and pysical custody of the boys and won't be intimidated.

OH MY GOSH! :eek: What an idiot. The mud is flying, this is going to get very ugly, very public, very fast.

Jubie
Yes but did anyone inform him that he would have to (gulp)
waitasec.gif
earn a living to provide for them, then?!
rolleyes.gif
!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97