Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just read that her sister Jamie Lynn is saying that Brit is preggars and it is with her new boyfriend. If this is true, it is unbelievable.

BrendaStar said:
Just read that her sister Jamie Lynn is saying that Brit is preggars and it is with her new boyfriend. If this is true, it is unbelievable.

OH DEAR LORD!!! Please no. :confused:

BrendaStar said:
I wonder how long she has been with him. :confused: I would really like to see her get it together.

BrendaStar said:
Brenda, where did you read this? Her publicist is till denying it.

Brenda, where did you read this? Her publicist is till denying it.

I read it on another site that discusses Hollywood gossip. But it didn't give a source. So perhaps we should take it with a grain of salt. Brittney couldn't possibly be that dumb, could she? :doh: :doh: :doh:

BrendaStar said:
I read it on another site that discusses Hollywood gossip. But it didn't give a source. So perhaps we should take it with a grain of salt. Brittney couldn't possibly be that dumb, could she? :doh: :doh: :doh:
I vote yes! :banghead:

BrendaStar said:

Which site?

Thanks,
Jubie

Jeana (DP) said:
OH DEAR LORD!!! Please no. :confused:
Ditto!! And IF she is pregnant again, that's really irresponsible, someone needs to tell Brit what birth control is!!

indallas2 said:
Ditto!! And IF she is pregnant again, that's really irresponsible, someone needs to tell Brit what birth control is!!

Better yet, Crazy Glue her panties to her bottom.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mabel said:
Better yet, Crazy Glue her panties to her bottom.
Yes, Mabel, that is a very good idea!!!! I hope she doesn't think you can get pregnant from a toilet seat!!!!

I wouldnt doubt if she is pregnant. I mean its not like it bothers her life in any way. It doesnt stop her from doing whatever she wants to do. I guess when you have millions and millions of dollars to your disposal you can pop out (or adopt) as many as you want because you already know there will be a nanny to take care of the child you won't have to do a thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD
Back