Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ljwf22 said:
That was what Jennifer Aniston's character did in 'The Breakup' to entice Vince Vaughn's character. Lousy movie, by the way.
I agree whole heartedly- saw it this weekend- was a waste of moola!

the original tez said:

I've heard it about Britney, I just can't remember the well-known singer that was supposed to have given it to her. He was almost as disgusting as K-Fed.

Oh, I think it's Fred Durst from LimpBizkit that you're remembering...she had hooked up with him at one time...after Justin. Yeah, he's gross...love his music...but ewww...gag me!

cynpat2000 said:
Oh that nasty *advertiser censored*..That doesnt surprise me she has herpes, ive heard you cant truly ever get rid of that either. And shes so young too. Well at least its not aids.:eek: :bang:

Remember there is more than one type of Herpes. No telling what type Paris has. It's not always sexually transmittted. Take Katie Holmes for example.

kato said:
Remember there is more than one type of Herpes. No telling what type Paris has. It's not always sexually transmittted. Take Katie Holmes for example.

It's a very common virus. Lots of people have sex. Some people have the virus. Sex spreads the virus, which is a nuisance, but not life-threatening. I think Paris is a bimbo but to call her a *advertiser censored* because (if) she has herpes is unevolved, imo. I know one divorcee (a friend of mine :rolleyes: ) who got it during her first relationship after divorce - after being monogomous for 15 years. She's no *advertiser censored* and loved the guy. Maybe she was naive. But it's just a stupid virus. It doesn't necessarily make someone promiscuous.

Eve

eve said:
It's a very common virus. Lots of people have sex. Some people have the virus. Sex spreads the virus, which is a nuisance, but not life-threatening. I think Paris is a bimbo but to call her a *advertiser censored* because (if) she has herpes is unevolved, imo. I know one divorcee (a friend of mine :rolleyes: ) who got it during her first relationship after divorce - after being monogomous for 15 years. She's no *advertiser censored* and loved the guy. Maybe she was naive. But it's just a stupid virus. It doesn't necessarily make someone promiscuous.

Eve

Exactly that's my point. My aunt who is 73 got it about 2 years and I know she ain't promiscuous. LOL It's just ignorance.

kato said:
Exactly that's my point. My aunt who is 73 got it about 2 years and I know she ain't promiscuous. LOL It's just ignorance.

Yeah and many docs now say that herpes 1 can locate elsewhere, as can herpes 2, if ya know what I mean. They are more interchangeable than we once thought. Important if you're "NOT having sex" like a lot people do (i.e. oral sex - LOL).

Eve

ember said:
Oh, I think it's Fred Durst from LimpBizkit that you're remembering...she had hooked up with him at one time...after Justin. Yeah, he's gross...love his music...but ewww...gag me!

I knew it was Fred somethingorother! I couldn't remember his name if my life depended on it! Yeah, he's pretty nasty looking!!!!!

kato said:
Katie Holmes has herpes? did I read that right lol

ETA Oh I know what you are saying now, I remember her with it all over her face that time..

kato said:
, I didnt say she was a *advertiser censored* because she had herpes, I personally feel she is a *advertiser censored* for other reasons.

and for your information its not ignorance to have your own opinion. Its actually a violation of TOS here at websleuths to namecall and belittle someones opinion.:furious:

eve said:

Eve
Did I say paris was a *advertiser censored* because she had herpes ?????NO I did not!!!! I personally feel she is a *advertiser censored* before the herpes.Im entitled to MY own opinion as are you , And no im not unevolved as you call it.:furious: Cant people have their own opinion around here without others belittling them?

I don't think Cynpat menat anything by it. Sometimes on here what you type doesn't always come out right. I am a repeat offender on that one!

I just wonder what exactly it is that Paris does for a living? Ok she made some goofy CD? I don't really know what it is she is supposed to do.? Oh how proud the Hiltons must be! They raised a fine fine daughter. :silenced: And about Britney...she has a new boyfriend YALL!!! :p :p

Mygirlsadie said:
I just wonder what exactly it is that Paris does for a living? Ok she made some goofy CD? I don't really know what it is she is supposed to do.? Oh how proud the Hiltons must be! They raised a fine fine daughter. :silenced: And about Britney...she has a new boyfriend YALL!!! :p :p
She makes quite a bit of money being paid to appear at night clubs and events. Her sister makes a living by owning her own purse line.

To appear at night clubs? Appear to do what? She looks like Olive Oyle when she dances and by the way she can NOT dance so that can't be it... maybe it's her shock factor? You never know what to expect from her I guess...:doh:

samhoney said:
She makes quite a bit of money being paid to appear at night clubs and events. Her sister makes a living by owning her own purse line.

Mygirlsadie said:
Paris has done a brilliant job at "branding" herself. She sells her image any way she can - music, perfumes, parties, commercials, goofy tv shows, movies, etc... I've got to take my hat off to her - she's not attractive, talented or intelligent, but she is very shrewd and has garnered a huge following - both male and female.

Mygirlsadie said:
To appear at night clubs? Appear to do what? She looks like Olive Oyle when she dances and by the way she can NOT dance so that can't be it... maybe it's her shock factor? You never know what to expect from her I guess...:doh:
Can you belive it!?! Yes, she gets paid quite a bit of money to appear at event openings and night clubs. :banghead:

cynpat2000 said:
Did I say paris was a *advertiser censored* because she had herpes ?????NO I did not!!!! I personally feel she is a *advertiser censored* before the herpes.Im entitled to MY own opinion as are you , And no im not unevolved as you call it.:furious: Cant people have their own opinion around here without others belittling them?

Don't be so defensive. Yes, you are quite welcome to have your own opinion as we all are and I believe that's what we were doing. No ONE person was singled out. We are, at least I am, talking in generalalities. That's all I have to say.

Her following also need to have their head examined too. There is nothing talented about what she does. Walk into any night club and you will see a hundred Paris Hiltons a night. Minus all the money she has of course. Paris in my opinion is just another statistic of parents who were too involved in their careers and making more and more and more money then worrying about their children and giving them a good upbringing and teaching them morals. Obviously her parents missed that boat. I am a firm believer in you are a product of your upbringing.

cynpat2000 said:
Oh that nasty *advertiser censored*..That doesnt surprise me she has herpes, ive heard you cant truly ever get rid of that either. And shes so young too. Well at least its not aids.:eek: :bang:

Well, sorry, cynpat! This is what you said and I just responded, the post before yours above reported the herpes and you said, "Oh that nasty *advertiser censored*." I didn't mean to belittle you and of course, we all have our opinions. We don't disagree on the *advertiser censored* factor - it's just that people really react to the word "herpes" and it's so common - I am glad you don't think one means the other, i.e. herpes = *advertiser censored*. And no, one can never get rid of it and it can be spread with no symptoms, even in cases where someone has never been symptomatic. This is why I can't equate it with morality or even intelligence - hard to prevent getting something when the person giving it to you doesn't even know he/she has it.

Sorry! :truce: Truly.

Eve

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member