Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marthatex said:
I doubt too funny to the gynecologist's wife.
I know the gyno's prefer that to many of the things they see tho.....
when i was preggers I was at the gyno every 2 weeks and I saw all sorts of people, i pitied my gyno and it was then that I realized he may make a lot of money but he deserves it. One was actually scratching her crotch in the waiting room.

kato said:
This younger chick at work told me that's the "in" thing these days in case I was ever single again. That was TMI for her to tell me. LOL
I love that saying---TMI :crazy:

LOLOLOLOLOL

You know that your celebrity shennanigans are bad when Courtney Love calls you out on them LOL.Link

Troubled singer Courtney Love suggested that she should stay at home more to look after her children while former supermodel Janice Dickinson claimed that Britney's would be wise to 'buckle down and become a parent'.

BirdieBoo said:
You know that your celebrity shennanigans are bad when Courtney Love calls you out on them LOL.Link

Troubled singer Courtney Love suggested that she should stay at home more to look after her children while former supermodel Janice Dickinson claimed that Britney's would be wise to 'buckle down and become a parent'.
Courtney, pot here- you're black :p

BirdieBoo said:

Oh thats bad.

BirdieBoo said:

Janice has a point (for once!). It is now not beyond the realm of possibility that the things that Britney has pulled over the last 2 weeks could come back to haunt her. I mean, if I were in the middle of a custody battle, the last thing I would do is be out and about with no panties and letting everyone and their brother Joe get a good look at my goodies.

amandab said:
Looks like it went 10 rounds with a boxing kangaroo.....
LOL!!!!! That is freaking funny! I have to tell DH that one.:D

Marthatex said:
I doubt too funny to the gynecologist's wife.
I know the gyno's prefer that to many of the things they see tho.....

It was okay..gyno is female and very young. She's a character herself. So much so that it makes gyno appts almost (keyword, almost) fun!

Crotchless panties are all the rage now amongst clubbers...

samhoney said:
LOL!!! You're right. Those pics were so gross. There's gossip that she caught a certain STD from an actor and I swear I could see a recently healed erruption in one of the pics. :loser:
Are you talking about Paris or Britney? I've heard that about Paris, but not Britney.

IdahoMom said:
Are you talking about Paris or Britney? I've heard that about Paris, but not Britney.

I've heard it about Britney, I just can't remember the well-known singer that was supposed to have given it to her. He was almost as disgusting as K-Fed.

IdahoMom said:
Correct. Paris is alleged to have herpes. A friend of mine who I am embarrassed to say hooked up with her, told me she admits this.

Oh that nasty *advertiser censored*..That doesnt surprise me she has herpes, ive heard you cant truly ever get rid of that either. And shes so young too. Well at least its not aids.:eek: :bang:

IdahoMom said:
Britney. Before she got with Kevin, she was photographed leaving a NYC restraunt with Colin Ferrell and went back to his hotel and didn't leave until the next morning. Colin's been the subject of a lot of blind items about herpes. "What hot Irish actor..." is usually how they begin. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin
Back