Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
deandaniellws said:
Rememer when Madonna did that whole book with her naked in all kinds of places? ewwww AND SHE WAS KIND OF OLD! lol

I think she was 33, so if 33 is 'KIND OF OLD' to you, so be it. :laugh:

southcitymom said:
That's probably hard to do with hordes of camera-laden media types following you everywhere.
She could have at least had the common decency to put on underwear.

cynpat2000 said:

Exactly. Also, she needs to be taught how to get in and out of a car. If she did it correctly there would've been no peek-a-boo. Pantiless or not.

Floh said:

She may have been 33 years old, but I'll bet she had a better bod than most people have when they're in their 20s. (even though I think she's skanky). :rolleyes:

cynpat2000 said:
Well I thought her comment on the website about the new Victoria Secrets underwear line was her tingue-in-cheek was telling folks she will be in the future...perhaps she's learning from her mis-steps, which is more than I can say about many people!

cynpat2000 said:
Well, I thought her comment on the website about the new Victoria Secrets underwear line was her tingue-in-cheek was telling folks she will be in the future...perhaps she's learning from her mis-steps, which is more than I can say about many people!

cynpat2000 said:
Well, I thought her comment on the website about the new Victoria Secrets underwear line was her tongue-in-cheek was telling folks she will be in the future...perhaps she's learning from her mis-steps, which is more than I can say about many people!

Floh said:
It is to be walking out around town naked! By then, you should certainly know better!:eek:

southcitymom said:
Well, I thought her comment on the website about the new Victoria Secrets underwear line was her tongue-in-cheek was telling folks she will be in the future...perhaps she's learning from her mis-steps, which is more than I can say about many people!
I hope she has learned her lesson, but really is it a lesson that should have been learned ? I mean isnt it common sense not to wear a mini skirt and no underwear? :eek: I guess not for Britney..

cynpat2000 said:
I hope she has learned her lesson, but really is it a lesson that should have been learned ? I mean isnt it common sense not to wear a mini skirt and no underwear? :eek: I guess not for Britney..
My question is...why shave your cooter to start with? :eek:

She hasnt had time in between nights out to use a Gillette!! That's a high dollar wax job, I betcha! :blushing:

southcitymom said:
That's probably hard to do with hordes of camera-laden media types following you everywhere.
Yeah, what's up with photographers sticking their cameras there? They went out of their way to shoot her "area".

southcitymom said:
It's not my thing, but I know quite a few people (both male and female) who are into the hairless action.
When I had my chemo treatments my "cooter" hair fell out...just as the hair on my legs and hair on my head did. I was glad when it started to grow out! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest
Back