Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Brit bought some panties! Let's hope she wears them! :doh: For the life of me, I just can't understand why she's acting like this with a custody battle looming. I've always been on her side...trying to remember she's human, but this is too much! I like to go commando at times too...but geesh! be a lady...:slap:

She spent alot on them too...link:

*caution ~ some of the comments below the pics/article contain some pretty ugly language!*

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/weblog/comments2/breaking_britney_spears_buys_panties1/

They are RUTHLESS tonight on NG. I have not watched much lately in the news but WTH is brit doing sleeping in the car and hanging with paris?

This may not be popular but if I was pregnant and home for as long as she was, yes I would go out partying too and may not wear undies either...lol..But I wouldn't flash my stuff either. Also, what better way to get back at a cheating hubby than him knowing you’re out partying without undies!

Ember, I'm glad I'm not the only female who likes to go commando! But, I don't wear skirts. Try sweats or jeans. I make sure my stuff is covered up. I have two teenaged daughters that I have to set an example for.

For the life of me Jeana, I can't figure out WTF she is doing giving the K-Fed all of that ammo for a custody battle. She looks worse than he does right now.

winteryns said:
This may not be popular but if I was pregnant and home for as long as she was, yes I would go out partying too and may not wear undies either...lol..But I wouldn't flash my stuff either. Also, what better way to get back at a cheating hubby than him knowing you’re out partying without undies!

I can understand her wanting to get out and have a bit of fun, but night after night after night? What about the babies? Who is putting them to bed at night? I think it's rather immature of her to worry more about getting back at Kevin than it is to care about being a mother to her children.

Hey Britney!

Good work on the naked publicity. Please tell me more about how it's just so difficult to safely restrain your children when running from the paparazzi. Those mean people continue to invade your privacy by taking pictures of your naked privates in public. How awful!

Mabel said:
I can understand her wanting to get out and have a bit of fun, but night after night after night? What about the babies? Who is putting them to bed at night? I think it's rather immature of her to worry more about getting back at Kevin than it is to care about being a mother to her children.

I agree.. She has the right to go out on occassion, but it seems now that she is single she thinks she is also childless. She needs to grow up and take care of her kids. JMOT

the original tez said:
Ember, I'm glad I'm not the only female who likes to go commando! But, I don't wear skirts. Try sweats or jeans. I make sure my stuff is covered up. I have two teenaged daughters that I have to set an example for.

For the life of me Jeana, I can't figure out WTF she is doing giving the K-Fed all of that ammo for a custody battle. She looks worse than he does right now.
Unless Britney starts injecting her children with illegal drugs in front of the camera's lens there is no way in hell she is going to lose custody of her children to Kevin.

I hope that this is just some strange reaction to getting divorced.

I have a friend who was in a emotionally abusive marriage and when it finally broke up she basically lost her mind. She did anything and everything for male attention because she felt so ugly for so long. Now, I sincerely hope she kept her nether regions unavailable for human consumption on the web but, I would not have put it past her.:slap: It only lasted a couple of months but it was awful to watch.

I still (for some unknown reason) want to believe that Brit will come back. :confused:

How do we know what she does with her kids? I am just shocked that people are saying she is going to loose her kids. Why because she was out partying without undies? How do we know she is not on vacation? What the difference if her kids our home with nanny for the week than say going on vacation on an island and leaving your kids home with someone? What would the camera's capture if they followed any mother around 24/7?

Rachael said:
I agree.. She has the right to go out on occassion, but it seems now that she is single she thinks she is also childless. She needs to grow up and take care of her kids. JMOT
How long has she been single? She is growing up real quick with two kids to take care of alone cause ya know that hubby of hers isn't helping. Have ya ever seen him with the kids? I feel sorry for her because she is young and probably very confused and hurt.

Please know that I am not by any means being flip in my response to you.

winteryns said:
How do we know what she does with her kids? I am just shocked that people are saying she is going to loose her kids. Why because she was out partying without undies? How do we know she is not on vacation? What the difference if her kids our home with nanny for the week than say going on vacation on an island and leaving your kids home with someone? What would the camera's capture if they followed any mother around 24/7?

Well that depends. If I was going through a custody battle they certainly wouldn't catch me out on the town every night with some *advertiser censored*'s hand on my boob and my vejayjay on display for all to see. There's time and a place for everything and this aint the time for that!

winteryns said:
How long has she been single? She is growing up real quick with two kids to take care of alone cause ya know that hubby of hers isn't helping. Have ya ever seen him with the kids? I feel sorry for her because she is young and probably very confused and hurt.

Please know that I am not by any means being flip in my response to you.

I haven't seen any pictures of her with the kids either for that matter. :dance: I had my first child at 20. I turned 21 shortly after he was born. I went out a few times a year not a few times a week.

She filed for divorce about two weeks ago and suddenly she out all the time since being single. I am not saying she if perfect but come on, she is getting much more than she deserves and the press is making it much worse.

Did you see the last time she took her kid out? The press had that little boy scared to death with all the flashes.

winteryns said:
She filed for divorce about two weeks ago and suddenly she out all the time since being single. I am not saying she if perfect but come on, she is getting much more than she deserves and the press is making it much worse.

Did you see the last time she took her kid out? The press had that little boy scared to death with all the flashes.

I wish they would leave her out of all stories. It's not like she's doing anything worth reporting (career wise I mean). She hasn't had much of a career in years now. I will never understand why magazines keep printing articles about her because she's basically a has-been.

Rachael said:
I wish they would leave her out of all stories. It's not like she's doing anything worth reporting (career wise I mean). She hasn't had much of a career in years now. I will never understand why magazines keep printing articles about her because she's basically a has-been.
I wish they would too. As for the last few years, she was home having babies. I am sure glad I wasn't a has-been after staying home having my kids.

winteryns said:
I wish they would too. As for the last few years, she was home having babies. I am sure glad I wasn't a has-been after staying home having my kids.

I have never thought she had much talent in the first place. The only thing I will give her credit for is that she is a good dancer. She can't act and she doesn't have a nice voice. You may disagree, but I am entitled to my opinion. It's not fact just my opinion. I really wasn't looking to argue over Britney Spears.

Rachael said:
I have never thought she had much talent in the first place. The only thing I will give her credit for is that she is a good dancer. She can't act and she doesn't have a nice voice. You may disagree, but I am entitled to my opinion. It's not fact just my opinion. I really wasn't looking to argue over Britney Spears.
Oh no I don't think she can sing, dance or act...lol...I just think people are being entirely too hard on her. I am sorry if I was sounding harsh.

I wouldn't think too highly of any mom who goes out partying every night showing off her taa-taa while leaving the new babies home with a babysitter. Certainly I'm not going to make an exception for Britney. Won't her children be proud in later years when they see those pics of Mommy?

winteryns said:
Oh no I don't think she can sing, dance or act...lol...I just think people are being entirely too hard on her. I am sorry if I was sounding harsh.

As weird as it may sound I thought people were being too harsh on Kevin. I know he's a loser and all, but I felt bad for him. I would hate for the entire country to be saying that about me. I just think Britney needs to stay in the house a little more and she needs to wear some panties when she's wearing a dress or skirt. I never left my kids when they were that young (2 months old) unless I had to go food shopping and my husband was watching them. :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back