Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found the following photos on a slideshow at the the following link:

http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/news/15216851/detail.html

Thailand.jpg

IsIt.jpg

The very first thing I noticed about the phote of "Stacy" in "Thailand" is that the womans face is longer then Stacy's! Stacy has a round face and the hailine is definately different, I just can't get over that a lawyer would be stupid enough to throw this out to the media!!! DOH! :bang:

The photo was allegedly sent by a "retired police officer." Now would you expect a "retired police officer" when he realized he was looking at a person who is missing to a) call the defense attorney or b) call the associated police dept?
For that matter when a defense attorney recieved a notice like that one, which in effect would take suspicion off his client- wouldn't you expect that the attorney would do everything he could to help this person make direct contact with the police?
But no, instead JAB takes it to the media! To me that says the picture wouldn't hold up to investigation.

We haven't heard that the FBI has contacted Thailand or requested that this woman "phone home," so I doubt they are taking this too seriously. :)

What I dont understand is why they have the picture of the young women next to a picture of Drew on the bottom. Why not post a picture of Stacy next to the photo instead?

I agree that the picture should have been of Stacy compared to the pic of the lady in the sighting..not Drew. But then that wouldn't sell newspapers because people would think why in the world are you even giving this story enough merit to publish it..it doesn't even look like Stacy? The answer would have to be that it is sensationalism..not fact finding hard hitting news. They should have published the pic along side of Stacys pic and done an editorial about how ridiculous these sightings are..rather then publish this as news. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle
Back