GAGNON, DELORIS N (Age 40)
GAGNON, CASSANDRA M (Age 51)
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Possible Roommates / Associates:
spacer.gif

KIRK, CATHIE LEE<--------------?

Thank you, Tom'sGirl.

The Deloris Gagnon age 40 could be Raymond's sister, cousin or ex wife?

IIRC from the affidavit...and heck if I want to go back and take another look, he confessed to her grabbing his _ _ _ _ _ and putting it in her mouth...he said he never had vaginal intercourse with AR. (Yeah, like any of us believe him!) Is there a code for rape in the affidavit?

:mad: Oh, that part made me mad. Like he was just standing there naked while she's being raped by MJ and she voluntarily reaches out and :behindbar.

Forgot to add that he sure did not bring those with him on the plane!

It (meaning his bringing in the computers) had to be before he was arrested back in Vermont...and part of the new charges announced today.

If he was in the mind set of bringing all that stuff to Alabama to hide it, then why the whole part about him calling the KG to get rid of the safe....why didn't he take this too? Or did he and KG lied?

imo

Has a new affidavit been released?

According to a story just posted in the online edition of the Cullman Times,

The document also reveals that a former co-worker of Gagnon, Bill Barksdale, contacted authorities after seeing a TV report on Gagnon&#8217;s charges to inform them Gagnon owned a home in Cullman.

An unnamed relative of Barksdale, who lives near the residence, said they recently observed Gagnon entering the residence with computers, the document states.

How many computers does this guy have?

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_189231932.html

Oh my gosh, what a find. Thanks for posting this story. It's kind of interesting the way they word some of the charges. I'm not exactly sure if they're talking about the initial state charges or the federal charges. I know he'll be charged federally for transporting child *advertiser censored* across state lines and I don't mean physical necessary. Them transporting it by Internet is crime enough to put them away for life.

Thank heavens for all the good people who are helping LE's efforts in this. These men are no good and need to be removed from society. No doubt neither will see the light of day again as well they shouldn't.

ETA: Neither of them are the sharpest knives in the drawer.

If he was in the mind set of bringing all that stuff to Alabama to hide it, then why the whole part about him calling the KG to get rid of the safe....why didn't he take this too? Or did he and KG lied?

imo

I think it is pretty safe to say that they are all liars at this point. I also think they were big time into manufacturing, selling, and swapping child *advertiser censored* and no telling what all else.

Forgot to add that he sure did not bring those with him on the plane!

Two words: flash drive. You can store thousands of pictures on those puppies, and they're no bigger than a cigarette lighter.

However, he would have had to give them to the TSA rep at the airport to make sure nothing was magnetically erased. Would like to see what that footage shows.

I think it is pretty safe to say that they are all liars at this point. I also think they were big time into manufacturing, selling, and swapping child *advertiser censored* and no telling what all else.

imo, it sure is looking that way...

My personal opinion is that Gagnon had any number of removable hard drives. He kept some in the safe that he asked Grosenheider to dump at a different apt. complex, but could easily have kept a flash drive or two on him at all times for a quick 'fix'. Euww.

Okay, here is something that is bothering me from the Affidavit of RG:

Brooke was last seen at 9:20 AM on June 25th at Cumberland Farms, and she was not reported missing until around 9 PM EST on June 25. From page 6 of the Affidavit for RG it states that a "...Myspace posting set forth in paragraph 6 of this affidavit was initially posted from JACQUES laptop computer on June 24, 2008 at 11:40:35 PM EST. This forensic information is consistent with information provided by Myspace." [emphasis added] Post that she allegedly made at that time.

Just 4 Skittlemeup

I know i promised never 2 post u on this page but i know u read both of mine all the time. I don't care use my other one at my cousins because my aunt and uncle gotta know my passwords and stuff and get freaked. Nobody but u and me can know about the other one! I do want to see you in the morning so please meet me... u know where. I think i have a good plan to sneak around this. My mom will kill me but then I'm going 2 Texas and she will get over it. Sorry I was such a baby last time. Promise u not this time!! U can bring ur friend but u have 2 admit that's pretty weird.

I cant wait 2 see what u got me 4 my b-day surprise!! Ur so good 2 me when we r able 2 b together. I hate that I wont see u till ur classes start again in the fall but i love that we can b together one more time. It just might last me for the summer. They say ur first is the one u always want and that's u baby! This girl don't sneak out of her house at 2 in the morning 4 just any man! OMG if only people knew me 4 real!

See you there!

Question: Why was it done the night before she was reported missing if her disappearance/death wasn't premeditated?

I don't think the ppl search stuff is really current, either...which site do you use? I use intelius...
a little OT, but I've been married for two years and I find absolutely nothing on me under my married name, but a wealth of info under my maiden name.

imo

Looks like it. Imagine , he's in Texas already - he went to Alabama to clean up some mess - but didnt clean up his mess in San Antonio first and have somebody else do it? Hmmm I would think that if Kevin is innocent on this then the Safe is already empty when he asked him to throw it or Kevin is lying and didnt throw anything at all IMO.

imo
I'm thinking it was a lie...and to throw LE off...have them going in a different location. Geniuses they're not.

Brooke was last seen at 9:20 AM on June 25th at Cumberland Farms, and she was not reported missing until around 9 PM EST on June 25. From page 6 of the Affidavit for RG it states that a "...Myspace posting set forth in paragraph 6 of this affidavit was initially posted from JACQUES laptop computer on June 24, 2008 at 11:40:35 PM EST. This forensic information is consistent with information provided by Myspace." [emphasis added] Post that she allegedly made at that time.

Question: Why was it done the night before she was reported missing if her disappearance/death wasn't premeditated?

I agree with you that this was premeditated. MJ had this whole story made up that AR caught Brooke up late at night posting on her TX bf's myspace before her "disappearance".

I sure would like to know why Brooke had to be killed.

It was planned for at least a month.

I agree with you that this was premeditated. MJ had this whole story made up that AR caught Brooke up late at night posting on her TX bf's myspace before her "disappearance".

I sure would like to know why Brooke had to be killed.
I've asked myself that a thousand times, "WHY?"

On the night Brooke was reported missing, Jacques called RG's cell at least six times, according to one of the affidavits. Four calls were between 9:30 -11pm, which is also the time period in which the VT state police detectives came to his home.

Jacques called Gagnon's cell again at 12:40ish and spoke to him for 23 minutes. One minute later he called the detective for an "update", and immediately thereafter made another 20+min. call to Gagnon's cell.

Gagnon flew to Alabama the following day and (according to Fox News) "acknowledged trying to access the account again from a public computer in the Cullman library "on or about" June 26, the next day. "

I'm guessing his vacant house no longer had web access, or he'd have done it there.

Maybe he figured his *advertiser censored* collection back in TX would be safe for the time being, but wanted to clean out anything incriminating in the Alabama house in case the cops went there looking for Brooke.

Everyone has been really busy today! Wow! Great job as always, WSers!

Welcome to the new members here! :wave: I have a lot of catching up to do this evening or I would properly welcome you.

My head is spinning with all the new information. The idea that Rauel could be RG had crossed my mind before, but the Kevin and Raker are quite interesting theories. It is possible, but you would think by now that they would be in custody because LE would have been able to trace some correspondence to MJ and to AR from their accounts.

The house in S. Royalton is curious, too. I had not stopped to think about where the act had taken place between AR, MJ, and RG. I looked it up before and it seemed so close to MJ's house tho. I guess I dismissed it then. I think we do need to figure this out.

Maybe one of our computer savy techies could answer this for me: If they were sending out live shots from a webcam...how would the FBI be able to verify it? Can they verify it? Can they tell where the live shots were received? Can you "record" or otherwise keep a live session via webcam? I would like to know more about this aspect of it. I wouldn't put it past them to have done many things with a live cam with AR or others (including as someone mentioned about the hidden cameras in the bathrooms or showers etc.).

While the FBI and LE have mentioned they don't believe the child sex ring is larger, it is obvious the child *advertiser censored* ring could very well be. We have one man alone running to 3 states in 2 days to cover their @sses. I don't believe he did this for the child *advertiser censored* he downloaded on his computers. It had to be something much more, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89