Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the affidavit, AR refers to Brooke as "the problem" so it seems to me that Brooke may have said or did something, or found out something, that caused her to be a problem for them (understatement to say the least). Something happened to put the wheels of this murder in motion, not just another sexual tryst.

I was getting the feeling that maybe the murder wasn't intended. That he was trying to abuse her and she fought back and that's when he killed her. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe he planned to kill her all along.

Holy crap...we were on Brooke's MySpace accounts on the 26th (thanks to busylady)...and we noticed the changes that were being made...I have to go back and read thread 1

The only reason I'm inclined against the theory that Brooke was killed to keep her from exposing Jacques is the length of the planning time..several weeks. How could Jacques have been sure Brooke would not tell over such a long period of time? If he feared she would expose him wouldn't he kill her sooner rather than later?

I was wondering if it's possible that MJ was writing those emails that were from AR???? Is that a possibility at all?

It's pretty clear in the affidavits that it is AR that was communicating by email. Things discussed she actually did.

when i read the affidavit, ar refers to brooke as "the problem" so it seems to me that brooke may have said or did something, or found out something, that caused her to be a problem for them (understatement to say the least). Something happened to put the wheels of this murder in motion, not just another sexual tryst.
ita!!

It's pretty clear in the affidavits that it is AR that was communicating by email. Things discussed she actually did.

Thank you. I only read one affidavit. That was enough for me. Maybe I'll read through the rest tonight.

The only reason I'm inclined against the theory that Brooke was killed to keep her from exposing Jacques is the length of the planning time..several weeks. How could Jacques have been sure Brooke would not tell over such a long period of time? If he feared she would expose him wouldn't he kill her sooner rather than later?
Remember the change in Denise's behavior that was referred to in the emails...sure sounds like the winds of change were blowing. something was going on...and the fact that Denise pretty much caught AR and MJ...we still don't know exactly when that happened. Brooke was the only normal one here...

I was getting the feeling that maybe the murder wasn't intended. That he was trying to abuse her and she fought back and that's when he killed her. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe he planned to kill her all along.

All the premeditated actions by MJ indicates that he had no intention of letting Brooke live. One, she would have been injured so badly and would have told who hurt her. And two, there would have been no need to frame someone with their semen if she was going to be alive.

All the premeditated actions by MJ indicates that he had no intention of letting Brooke live. One, she would have been injured so badly and would have told who hurt her. And two, there would have been no need to frame someone with their semen if she was going to be alive.

You're right. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around everything. A LOT of information is out there. Thanks.

I just heard on my local radio that no murder charges have been filed...and no manner of death yet.
My very dearest RR,:blowkiss:
The date of the hearing for both was just said on my local news.
It was stated that both would return to court on July 17th for a probable cause hearing. AKA a preliminary hearing.

Love and Respect,
dak_shadows

IF RG took the *advertiser censored* with him to Alabama....what was in the safe?? This is all too demented.

Medea- I'm with you! I think he certainly had prior knowledge of the abduction, was possibly planning to go to VT to 'be there for the family' and maybe planning to rape Brooke while there. I really believe MJ didn't plan to kill her right away, and planned to keep her alive a while and hidden to use as a peice of meat along with his pal GAGnon, but something went terribly wrong.
No way...If Gagnon was going to be part of the torture prior to ther murder....if there was any plan to keep her alive for days or weeks...he would have been in place closer to Vermont before her death, not after the fact.

With Gagnon's interest in child *advertiser censored*, I think it's likely he already abused Brooke, whereas Jacques had abused his own stepdaughter and looking for novelty.

Clearly the connection is the photos, and Jacques getting someone with a clean record (but dirty hands) to access the Myspace.

Thank you. I only read one affidavit. That was enough for me. Maybe I'll read through the rest tonight.

I wouldn't blame you if you don't read it. It's really sick.

OK- I 'went to Cullman' and , unless he had a private plane, he had to fly into B'ham, Chatanooga or Huntsville (with a stop probably in ATL to change planes) and then rent a car and drive. He was a busy lil beaver/jet setter, wasn't he? I'l bet he left skid marks all over the place.

I feel RG was directly involved in Brooke's death, that KG was involved indirectly with full knowledge of Brooke's death and RG & KG were the reason the date needed to be changed.

I feel that RG was communicating via his cellphone with both KG and MJ while moving between Texas, Alabama & Vermont. He was even able to attend church with JB on Sunday in Vermont. LOL

Remember the change in Denise's behavior that was referred to in the emails...sure sounds like the winds of change were blowing. something was going on...and the fact that Denise pretty much caught AR and MJ...we still don't know exactly when that happened. Brooke was the only normal one here...

Yeah, I thought of that..if the towel incident was fairly recent it might have been the last straw for Denise [one can only hope]...Jacques world was threating to crash...if Brooke had some suspicions or if she knew something..that could have been the trigger.

I'm finding it kind of hard to imagine that Gagnon whose got child *advertiser censored* all over the place never abused Brooke during the time he lived with her.

Holy crap...we were on Brooke's MySpace accounts on the 26th (thanks to busylady)...and we noticed the changes that were being made...I have to go back and read thread 1

Yep. I remember the last login date changing to the 26th, and silly me thought LE was accessing the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust