Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think Kevin has made a deal and they aren't releasing that info yet. And I believe AR has also told the truth by now..it wouldn't be too hard for FBI to get the whole thruth from AR..she is only 14...very savy..but still 14.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080707/NEWS/788617338

This article states GAGNON flew from San Antonio, to Cullman and then from Cullman to Vermont.

Thanks, DeltaDawn!
Kevin made the changes to Brooke's MySpace from his house, and I really believe that. Gagnon couldn't do it - not too smart.
I do not know what spot to assign to whom: Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest!
This is a good first step for AR if she has come clean with the FBI. She will probably be out of sight until the trial. Is that her Grandma's house where the U Haul is?
Got to go for a while. Thanks, again!

I am absolutely positive I read they gave AR immunity.
The article was a few days ago, hope someone else remembers.
I thought at the time, hmmmm they must have threatened her with jail.

IMO

IF RG took the *advertiser censored* with him to Alabama....what was in the safe?? This is all too demented.
You are so right...this poor girl is dead and all they keep doing is trying to cover their *advertiser censored**es. Then good 'ole MJ shows up in church. I wish G-d had struck him down then!!!

I wouldn't blame you if you don't read it. It's really sick.

I know. From what I read it was pretty sick.

In the other thread it was being discussed about AR's role. I completely understand that she has been abused since she was 9 however, just a little bit of what I read and have read here I believe that she is an accessory to murder. I'm sorry but I don't care how old she is. She set that poor girl up. Brooke thought she was going to a party. If she was an adult wouldn't she have been held accountable???

I feel RG was directly involved in Brooke's death, that KG was involved indirectly with full knowledge of Brooke's death and RG & KG were the reason the date needed to be changed.

I feel that RG was communicating via his cellphone with both KG and MJ while moving between Texas, Alabama & Vermont. He was even able to attend church with JB on Sunday in Vermont. LOL

How?

Gagnon flew FROM texas to Alabama on the 26th.

Brooke was last seen 9amish on the 25th. That would mean he would have to drive from Vermont to Texas on the 25th so he can fly out the next day on the 26th.

He can't have flown or the Feds would know it. He could only have driven. I think the timeframe is too tight.

I am absolutely positive I read they gave AR immunity.
The article was a few days ago, hope someone else remembers.
I thought at the time, hmmmm they must have threatened her with jail.

IMO

Ahhh thank you. I was wondering if charges were going to be brought against her.

Yep. I remember the last login date changing to the 26th, and silly me thought LE was accessing the account.
That's right! We thought it had to be LE looking in. OMG!! If LE was watching us, then they would have known, too (of course, if they didn't know already).

How?

Gagnon flew FROM texas to Alabama on the 26th.

Brooke was last seen 9amish on the 25th. That would mean he would have to drive from Vermont to Texas on the 25th so he can fly out the next day on the 26th.

He can't have flown or the Feds would know it. He could only have driven. I think the timeframe is too tight.
They very well may know it...they're not letting out squat IMO.

I have a feeling these guys were not as under the radar as they thought. especially knowing the FBI... those guys don't take crimes against children lightly.

who knows who really buried Brooke, MJ could have killed her, then stored her, or just stored her, then knowing he was being watched, called RG to cover up his stuff then come to Vermont to take care of Brooke, RG would not have been watched at first and i think all the action was around floating bridge on the 27 th leaving Crocker Rd wide open for access. Then on the 28 th they got MJ computer stuff i believe or late the 27 th.

Allen

Thanks, DeltaDawn!
Kevin made the changes to Brooke's MySpace from his house, and I really believe that. Gagnon couldn't do it - not too smart.
I do not know what spot to assign to whom: Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest!
This is a good first step for AR if she has come clean with the FBI. She will probably be out of sight until the trial. Is that her Grandma's house where the U Haul is?
Got to go for a while. Thanks, again!

Gagnon ADMITTED to the FBI that he is the one who accessed Brooke's myspace account on the 25th from Texas, it was at the request of MJ.

I believe the Feds are holding a whole lot back (there goes my gut again!).

I feel RG was directly involved in Brooke's death, that KG was involved indirectly with full knowledge of Brooke's death and RG & KG were the reason the date needed to be changed.

I feel that RG was communicating via his cellphone with both KG and MJ while moving between Texas, Alabama & Vermont. He was even able to attend church with JB on Sunday in Vermont. LOL

The nerve of him going to CHURCH with Brooke's father.
Just makes me outraged.
IMO

They very well may know it...they're not letting out squat IMO.

I think no way he was in Vermont on the 25th.

They've released a ton of details, why, if they know he was in Vermont on the 25th wouldnt they have included it in the probable cause affidavidt for the obstruction of justice charge?

who knows who really buried Brooke, MJ could have killed her, then stored her, or just stored her, then knowing he was being watched, called RG to cover up his stuff then come to Vermont to take care of Brooke, RG would not have been watched at first and i think all the action was around floating bridge on the 27 th leaving Crocker Rd wide open for access. Then on the 28 th they got MJ computer stuff i believe or late the 27 th.

Allen
Could very well be. I'm not a master criminal by any stretch, but even I could have thought this out better. Something must have gone very wrong (like thinking they could pull it off to begin with)!!

I believe the Feds are holding a whole lot back (there goes my gut again!).

I agree with that... there is alot more going on than they are letting out.

ETA there are three states involved, three FBI field offices, then the local LE and county LE and who ever else. There is plenty going on that we don't know yet.

I think no way he was in Vermont on the 25th.

They've released a ton of details, why, if they know he was in Vermont on the 25th wouldnt they have included it in the probable cause affidavidt for the obstruction of justice charge?
Maybe they don't know his role on the 25th?

I don't think Gagnon was in Vermont at the time of Brooke's disappearance and murder.
I'm not saying he didn't know about her murder via MJ.

Allen

Now that IS possible. Jacques knows they're watching him...Gagnon is covering their tracks via computer on the 25-26th... and he shows up...on the 27th he's got no record, no one knows about his child *advertiser censored* or his abuse of AR..nobody would be watching him!!

He could have absolutely been involved in destroying physical evidence up to and including burrying Brooke.

I know. From what I read it was pretty sick.

In the other thread it was being discussed about AR's role. I completely understand that she has been abused since she was 9 however, just a little bit of what I read and have read here I believe that she is an accessory to murder. I'm sorry but I don't care how old she is. She set that poor girl up. Brooke thought she was going to a party. If she was an adult wouldn't she have been held accountable???

Not only did she set her young cousin up, she was willing to help in her juvenile boyfriend taking the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust