Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did MJ "find" the sneaker, panties and semen tissue??
Could Gagnon have planted it while LE were questioning and watching MJ and AR???
i believe that was found on the 26 th leading everyone the wrong way.
i dont think anyone has said whos blood it was just the semen.

Allen

okay..so that rules out Gagnon planting Brooke's things and the semen.

I'm not sure RG would touch Brooke's dead body to bury her. If he didn't take part in killing her, why would he risk tying himself to a murder by doing something like that?

I agree. I think something went way wrong...Brooke died and they had to backpedal fast. But then...when I read the emails it sounds like he plans on killing her from the get go.

Jesus, can this case get any stranger?

So that would mean on the 25th, in Texas, he accesses her account, the phone calls between he and Jacques were the night/early morning of the 25/26...some time he then get in a car and drives to Alabama, where the next day, 26th he again attempts to access her account??????????????????????? WTF.

okay..so that rules out Gagnon planting Brooke's things and the semen.

I'm not sure RG would touch Brooke's dead body to bury her. If he didn't take part in killing her, why would he risk tying himself to a murder by doing something like that?

Same reason he agreed to attempt to falsify her Myspace page from two separate states. I can only think of two choices, either Jacques blackmailed him with what he already had on him re: *advertiser censored* and AR, or he had advance knowledge of the abduction plan, which could make him legally at the very least of conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

Another newbie here........ trying to keep up with the new info. I have been reading since the beginning and remember that someone posted about a missing 12yo girl from the Cullman area from December 2007. Now that it is obvious that RG remained connected to that area and traveled there, I am very suspicious about that young girl's disappearance. Especially since MJ traveled to Texas. That makes it obvious that they both could easily have gone to Alabama at the same time. Perhaps when MJ (pretending to be Rauel) was "traveling in Africa" which by the way is a creepy reference to Brooke's MySpace listing of Cullman, EGYPT.
Welcome! There were other references to trips as well. Hmmmmmmm!

It sounds like they are still waiting on COD and whether any forensics exist to tie Jacques or anyone else to Brooke's murder.

So far Jacques is still not charged with Brooke's murder, only her kidnapping. So, I would say that means they don't have enough evidence for that yet, either physical evidence or more admissions from AR or Gagnon.

I think if they had evidence that Gagnon burried Brooke, they would charge him. But, now it seems at least very possible that he DID destroy actual evidence while he was in Vermont and not under any suspicion that we know of when he got there.

As I think someone else said, Jacques could have planted the clothes to ensure LE was looking in that area to free up Gagnon to destroy the real crime scene/evidence.
Well, it makes more sense than what that dummy did...planting evidence in a baggie. Pleeeeez!

jnodrog, Where would RG fly to in Vt- Burlington? If he rented a car at that airport, how long would it take to get to Brooke's mom's house (or MJ"s)?

I may go online here and see costs of next day tix for San antonio to B'ham, then B'ham to ? VT- also looking for schedules. Should I go on travelocity or somewhere else?

Well, it makes more sense than what that dummy did...planting evidence in a baggie. Pleeeeez!
my understanding is it wasnt in the baggy, but the baggy got left behind, complete screw up there.

Allen

jnodrog, Where would RG fly to in Vt- Burlington? If he rented a car at that airport, how long would it take to get to Brooke's mom's house (or MJ"s)?

I may go online here and see costs of next day tix for San antonio to B'ham, then B'ham to ? VT- also looking for schedules. Should I go on travelocity or somewhere else?
try kayak.com

about a little more than an hour he would be in randolph from burlington.

Allen

I agree. I think something went way wrong...Brooke died and they had to backpedal fast. But then...when I read the emails it sounds like he plans on killing her from the get go.[/QUOTE]

I think it's pretty clear his intention was for Brooke never to come back home or be found alive, or else she'd be able to contradict all of his lies and fake evidence (semen) that he concocted for over a month.

my understanding is it wasnt in the baggy, but the baggy got left behind, complete screw up there.

Allen
Thanks...I never read about the baggie in an article...just here on the board...who would do something so stupid...nevermind....that question answers itself.

The tissue was not in the baggie at the scene when LE retrieved the items "found" by MJ.
The baggie was found around the area, but the tissue was placed with Brooke's sneaker and panties.

There would be numerous ways to travel out of San Antonio on a moments notice, especially on Southwest Airlines. They have a business type frequent flyer membership which allows one way tickets with full refund for any changes etc., for that trip it would most likely not be too expensive.

Gagnon and Jacques are not allowed to send letters back and forth to get their stories straight.
It used to be that inmates could send letters to each other, but that was stopped a few years ago. No mail is allowed to be sent inmate to inmate.
The only mail that cannot be read sent to and from a federal inmate is legal correspondence.
The Feds can request that Springfield (where Jacques is held) and St.Albans (where Gagnon is held) direct all incoming and outgoing correspondence except legal mail to them for review.

Just thought I would post this in case posters were wondering if the 2 are able to communicate.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thank you for the kind welcomes everyone!

As I said, I have been reading along and I have had a couple of thoughts.

Re: Maybe Brooke knew something and that's why they had to get rid of her-
It doesn't seem like Brooke would willingly spend the night there and then stay alone with those two after her aunt went to work if she had any idea what was going on there.

Re: AR and how she could be a willing accomplice-
Besides being afraid of the ramifications if she didn't cooperate, somewhere in her poor abused psyche she probably learned to equate the attention she was getting from MJ as fatherly love and it made her feel special. Perhaps she resented that he was no longer satisfied with her and turning his attention to Brooke?

dark_shadows, thank you for your post. No idea what happened with the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills