Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you DS for that info..so the two fo them are flying blind now..wondering who stuck to the hastily contrived story and who did not.

Here are some random thoughts I have on this case.

1. Jacques from the beginnning of planning knew he was going to kill Brooke. He is a violent pedo who eequates sex with violence...rape is violence, rape of a child is even more violent..rape of a child resulting in death is the ultimate in violence for his kind. The machine was bought to use on her..maybe to use later on others.

2. AR has been raised since 9 years old to be a victim in a sado/ maschismic relationship.. She does not equate sex with love or fullfillment unless she is physically hurt in some respect during the act. As witnessed by email responses about her boyfriend spanking her and wanting to be f..'d real hard by the farmers helpers.

3. I know people are doubting the idea of films here vs pics..but what I think of with the internet and these people is webcam.. That would be perfect to send the vids, get stills and if you are hooked up vis internet for remote viewing. I think they intended to film on webcam things happening to Brooke ..as they had to AR.

4. AR knew about the party and the take down tie up..but she believed Brooke was being integrated into this Breckenridge group. She thought by tie up..she would be helping in the sadistic idea of tieing the vic for sexual pleasure. I do not think Brooke went upstairs she ever saw her again. From her emails she does not seem to ever play the dominate role..she is looking for people to hurt her during sex..because that is how she has been raised.

5. Once something happened to Brooke AR was no longer the coverup person she had been..she was confused and felt betrayed and scared..that's why her story kept changing..she had no story really but the truth and couldn't stick with anything she came up with. I think that until Brooke's body was found MJ was telling her Brooke was hidden somewhere...not that she was dead.

6. I think that Kevin and Gagnon are in this up to their eyebrows..but I am not sure either relealized MJ's intent was to go that far as to murder her. I think MJ knew that would be the outcome.
My very dear DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so very much.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I think Gagnon was trying to cover his butt.

But what's he trying to cover?

If he did NOT know anything about any plan to harm Brooke, his former step daughter who he undoubtedly spent Christmas with and so forth. Wouldn't the smart thing be to destroy all of your child *advertiser censored* and tell Jacques that you're sorry but you can't help him out? What's he going to do if Gagnon says no? Anything that Jacques has on Gagnon is going to implicate Jacques as well.

Granted, the stupidity of these guys is unparalleled, but the more I find out about Gagnon's actions from the 25th-27th, the more possible it seems that he had some kind of advance knowledge of the Brooke plan.

From what I undersatnd Kevin's brother the SO lives pretty close by. In a very well to do neighborhood by the way. These guys don't throw this stuff away. It is very valuable to them. I think they should get a warrant (they probably won't need one if the brother is on probabtion) and look for that missing safe. I think Kevin just drove it over to his brother's house or one of his businesses.

When I read the affidavit, AR refers to Brooke as "the problem" so it seems to me that Brooke may have said or did something, or found out something, that caused her to be a problem for them (understatement to say the least). Something happened to put the wheels of this murder in motion, not just another sexual tryst.

i agree.....

From what I undersatnd Kevin's brother the SO lives pretty close by. In a very well to do neighborhood by the way. These guys don't throw this stuff away. It is very valuable to them. I think they should get a warrant (they probably won't need one if the brother is on probabtion) and look for that missing safe. I think Kevin just drove it over to his brother's house or one of his businesses.

Good thinking gigi! Or he could have thrown the safe in a dumpster nearer his Nephew's (the SO is his nephew btw), claiming it was in his own dumpster to deflect from nephew, and given his nephew the *advertiser censored* to hide elsewhere. Since Neph is a convicted kiddie *advertiser censored* owner, he probably won't keep it there, but since they don't want to throw it away, it's been given to someone else. Remember that game "Hot Potato" we played as kids? I've got a visual on that!

As I said on a much earlier thread, too bad Chester Stiles is already in the pokey, or he could bury it in the desert for some meth-head to find and turn over to the cops 3 months later!

I agree with you that it is valuable to them. I think KG is in this up to his eyeballs, and MJ KNEW that Brooke wasn't going to live otherwise he wouldn't have been planning to frame the boyfriend of AR. Do we know who the boyfriend is and how old he is?

Okay- back from my visit to kayak.com -

If RG talked to MJ on the eve of the 25th (fairly late IIRC) then I think he had to leave early the next AM as I didn't see any direct flights after 8PM.

Thus, he would have to leave on eather a 5:45 flight, or 7:40 flight, arriving in B'ham @ 11:30 or so. Factor in getting a car and driving (not sure of the drive time- Macgraw?) then he would haul *advertiser censored** to his house, the Library (Cullman boasts a 21 min average commute time, so it seems to be a pretty small town) and back to B'ham to catch the 5ish flight that would land him in Burlington @ 11:20 PM. Then a 1hr commute to MJ's or CG's. WHEW! I have jet lag.

There are probably other round about ways to get from A to B involving other carriers, but I would think that timing of them all, and the fact that you'd have to go through points C,D, and E to get there AND you would be pooping in your britches, it would be even more nerve wracking and i'll bet those ticket agents remember a sweaty nervous man at the gates!

That's if he took a commerical flight. RG could have had access to a small aircraft and be a licensed pilot?

Thank you dark_shadows for the information you posted about RG & MJ communicating :)

Okay- back from my visit to kayak.com -

If RG talked to MJ on the eve of the 25th (fairly late IIRC) then I think he had to leave early the next AM as I didn't see any direct flights after 8PM.

Thus, he would have to leave on eather a 5:45 flight, or 7:40 flight, arriving in B'ham @ 11:30 or so. Factor in getting a car and driving (not sure of the drive time- Macgraw?) then he would haul *advertiser censored** to his house, the Library (Cullman boasts a 21 min average commute time, so it seems to be a pretty small town) and back to B'ham to catch the 5ish flight that would land him in Burlington @ 11:20 PM. Then a 1hr commute to MJ's or CG's. WHEW! I have jet lag.

There are probably other round about ways to get from A to B involving other carriers, but I would think that timing of them all, and the fact that you'd have to go through points C,D, and E to get there AND you would be pooping in your britches, it would be even more nerve wracking and i'll bet those ticket agents remember a sweaty nervous man at the gates!

Okay- quoting myself- I think RG would be hauling fanny in order to do this, and PRAYING for on time flights and would only have a carry on, but I do think it is possible. Anyone else have thoughts on this timeline?

Thanks for the correction. I could've sworn they were brothers because of the age. I know Northwest has daily flights from San Antonio to Birmingham. And some of them are direct.

Okay- quoting myself- I think RG would be hauling fanny in order to do this, and PRAYING for on time flights and would only have a carry on, but I do think it is possible. Anyone else have thoughts on this timeline?

I think the article said he flew to AL on the 26th, and continued on the VT on the 27th, so he could have spent the night in AL.

Running here at the office but...Huntsville airport is closer to Cullman (no commercial service to the airport in Cullman and a charter would really stick out). Is there a decent number of flights through Huntsville airport?

Maybe, but I would think Huntsevill (being a smaller airport) would not have as many flights as B'ham, so he would be more restricted. I'm tired from all this flying (LOL) so someone else can take over that leg of the trip!

That's if he took a commerical flight. RG could have had access to a small aircraft and be a licensed pilot?

Thank you dark_shadows for the information you posted about RG & MJ communicating :)
Dearest W1df10wr,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome. Reading the letters took me forever when the inmates were allowed to correspond with each other. We were all very happy when the policy was changed.
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appeals/F3/200/321/

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff-Appellant-Cross-Appellee,v.JOHN STEPHEN GROSENHEIDER, Defendant-Appellee-Cross-Appellant
IN THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS, FIFTH CIRCUIT - 200 F.3d 321 (5th Cir. 2000)
January 11, 2000

Brother of Kevin who likes the kiddie *advertiser censored*.

I'd be willing to be the FBI is already checking this out!:eek:

JMHO
fran

I'd be willing to be the FBI is already checking this out!:eek:

JMHO
fran

From the appeal:

Grosenheider had subscribed to fifteen newsgroups, thirteen of which featured images and messages concerning child *advertiser censored*.3 Siggins found that from these newsgroups Grosenheider had downloaded over 500 images of young females, ages ten to fourteen, engaged in various sexually explicit acts.

Seems his interest is young girls. I am starting to wonder if this isn't how they all know each other from the newsgroups that they were potentially getting *advertiser censored* from or selling to buyers there.

deltadawn, the only problem I have is #5...why would she need to get her bf's semen on a hanky if she thought Brooke was alive or to be kept alive? Without that, I could see it, but there really would be no reason to plant the semen unless to blame bf for the rape and murder of Brooke. Am I missing something here?

I think the article said he flew to AL on the 26th, and continued on the VT on the 27th, so he could have spent the night in AL.

Then it would have been even EASIER to do! I don't know why my gut says he went on a direct flight to B'ham- I think if he flew into Huntsville it would not be direct- he'd have to puddle jump from ATL or Bham, and if he didn't leave ALA till the 27th, he would have more time and be able to take a direct flight. With all the panic he was experiencing, I just think he would not have wanted to add to his stress by making connections in this day and age of horrid flying experiences we've all had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop