Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so that Busylady gets her props, she produced that documentation on John G, Kevin's nephew, a few days ago. But it's good that jaded found it also and posted it again, because obviously many people missed it.

And thanks for the info on the inmate intra-communications, d_s! :blowkiss: But I guess for the really sneaky ones, they could write someone else and get them to pass a message along to the other inmate, correct?

dark_shadows,
Excellent information. I was worried that they may try to communicate.....
Happy Monday ds.:blowkiss:
My dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Very big hugs to you my friend!
Thank-you so much for your post. It truly was a nightmare going through the letters.

The worst were the letters back and forth between the male and female inmates.:eek:

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Excuse my ignorance guys. I have just now started to read all the threads on this and am so freaking confused it's not funny. Is there a thread where it has a list of who's who and what is their involvement?

I would really like to follow this story. It literally breaks my heart about some of the stuff I have read. I would really like to understand it all so as to when new info comes out, I know what they are talking about........

Thanks guys!!!!

See if this helps you KK's mom

fran

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080703/NEWS01/80702039

Just so that Busylady gets her props, she produced that documentation on John G, Kevin's nephew, a few days ago. But it's good that jaded found it also and posted it again, because obviously many people missed it.

And thanks for the info on the inmate intra-communications, d_s! :blowkiss: But I guess for the really sneaky ones, they could write someone else and get them to pass a message along to the other inmate, correct?

No problem - I think that it is a very telling indication that there could very well be a *advertiser censored* ring going on at the very least. How much KG is involved is yet to be seen, but JG didn't get a lot of time for the 250 images he had and his age of interest was right where Brooke and AR were.

I think as the days go by, we are going to find out a lot more than we want to know about how all the pieces of this twisted puzzle fit together.

My dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Very big hugs to you my friend!
Thank-you so much for your post. It truly was a nightmare going through the letters.

The worst were the letters back and forth between the male and female inmates.:eek:

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

One can only imagine, and that is quite enough for me, what vivid descriptions, etc those little love letters contained.

As always thank you DS for being such a big help..and well, for just being here and being you!

DD

Thanks again IMBY! You are a great slueth! Good to have boots on the ground there.

Right????

Where is the safe sleuthers???? I can tell you this, if this *advertiser censored* dumped that safe somewhere in my area I'd be hunting for it. :clap::dance:

You all think I am kidding....we have no sleuthers in the area he may have dumped it? :waitasec: :blowkiss::blowkiss:

My very dearest Liz,:blowkiss:
OMG! Great big hug to you.

Yes, they would have family and friends send letters from other inmates throught the mail.
Vemont DOC cannot read any letters from the community to the inmates. Nor could any correspondence from any legal entities be read.

Due to the fact that they are both being held as Federal detainers in state facilities, the Feds can request Vermont DOC to alert them of anything other than legal mail and the Feds can review those letters.

Hope that helps.

So much Love and respect for you,
dark_shadows

No problem - I think that it is a very telling indication that there could very well be a *advertiser censored* ring going on at the very least. How much KG is involved is yet to be seen, but JG didn't get a lot of time for the 250 images he had and his age of interest was right where Brooke and AR were.

I think as the days go by, we are going to find out a lot more than we want to know about how all the pieces of this twisted puzzle fit together.

Think webcam..acts in Vermont posted to Alabama and Texas..copied and distributed from there..some big bucks..which explains: big house in Vermont, empty by still owned house in Alabama..hook up with people with cash to oversee distribution In Texas.

One can only imagine, and that is quite enough for me, what vivid descriptions, etc those little love letters contained.

As always thank you DS for being such a big help..and well, for just being here and being you!

DD
All of my Love and Respect to you my very dearest DeltaDawn.:blowkiss:
Yours truly,
dark_shadows

I'm def leaning towards this being a *advertiser censored*-ring, for now; with sex involved whenever and wherever possible.

It seems with almost every passing day, it just keep getting sicker and sicker!
:sick:

Think webcam..acts in Vermont posted to Alabama and Texas..copied and distributed from there..some big bucks..which explains: big house in Vermont, empty by still owned house in Alabama..hook up with people with cash to oversee distribution In Texas.

Where is the evidence of this? So far the Feds have not even hinted at these guys MAKING *advertiser censored* llet alone distributing it. There has been not a hint of any films or stills of AR being out there on the Internet, just in Gagnon's possession. Not a hint about any camere equipment found at anyone's residence.

I very well might be wrong but I do not think these fools were involved in distrubuting child *advertiser censored* beyond sharing it amongst themselves.

...and Brooke was about to turn 13.

i must have missed something...where is it stated that "most girls get out of the program when they are 12"?

good grief, i'm trying to catch up here....oh, & btw, thanks for the great pictures:)

Another newbie here........ trying to keep up with the new info. I have been reading since the beginning and remember that someone posted about a missing 12yo girl from the Cullman area from December 2007. Now that it is obvious that RG remained connected to that area and traveled there, I am very suspicious about that young girl's disappearance. Especially since MJ traveled to Texas. That makes it obvious that they both could easily have gone to Alabama at the same time. Perhaps when MJ (pretending to be Rauel) was "traveling in Africa" which by the way is a creepy reference to Brooke's MySpace listing of Cullman, EGYPT.

Welcome to WS reann!!! Glad to have you here!

Right????

Where is the safe sleuthers???? I can tell you this, if this *advertiser censored* dumped that safe somewhere in my area I'd be hunting for it. :clap::dance:

You all think I am kidding....we have no sleuthers in the area he may have dumped it? :waitasec: :blowkiss::blowkiss:

there's no telling where the computer is, in San Antonio, TX.....course the Grodenheider (sp) guy claims he threw it in a specific dumpster, but LE didn't find it there....it could be at the bottom of a lake..

That's no joke. I took a bunch of pictures here in Reno when Brianna Denison was murdered and my wife got a call from the Sheriff's office.

Then some total screwball accused me of being the murderer because I knew so much and was so involved, but that's a story for another day.

And in this case you have the FBI involved & possibly DHS.... it pays to be extra careful that you don't get dragged in for questioning.

Havent been able to be on all day, you guys have been busy good job!!

John Stephen Grosenheider is abscounded at the moment so they have no clue where he is. Could he possibly be at the Alabama house, and got a quick call to get out of there.

What if MJ and original plans to take Brooke to Alabama and meet up with RG, but things did not go as they planned and Brooke was killed before he could make it to Alabama. In my opinion something had to be stored at the Alabama house for RG to hot tail it there. If he was just hiding a safe he could of found a place in Texas to do that.

Would be really interesting to know when the plane ticket to Alabama was purchased, and if the original plan with Brookes family was that RG would fly into Vermont pick Brooke up and take her back to Texas for her visit what date was Brooke suppose to go to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth