Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NASD = National Association of Securities Dealers?

Test the DNA sample & it comes back exonerating MJ....

he probably thought they'd leave him alone... now the heat is off him & he can play in peace.

The fact that they went to so much trouble trying to make it look like Brooke ran off with some stranger from MySpace makes it seem more likely that they did NOT plan to kill her very quickly, if at all.

I think the month long planning among all the male 's was 30 days of hot and heavy and sick foreplay for the group. This toook lots of advanced thought and I think they really got off on it.

IMO, I also do not believe that AR knew the depth of evil or excitement this brought to C or E or MJ or GG or Sam or who ever else is involved.
She is a 14 year old victim who has severed severe physical and mental torture and abuse for years. All her actions and wods scream survival ( victim style) = IMO

Christine...what if all that was a ruse to keep them looking in Texas...when in fact his stuff was in Alabama? I find it difficult to believe that he left Texas without properly getting rid of evidence/ material himself...but then again, I just woke up from a nap so may have missed a whole lot in the last couple of hours.

I agree with you! I think he's a dumbazz for thinking no one would track him, but he is an engineer FGS- oh wait, an engineer hung the PS1 trial- I stand corrected! They aren't that smart when it comes to non-linear thinking (apologies to any and all engineers for this post)! I would think that he would have taken care of this impt businesss while still in TX.

We only have KG's word about what the phone conversation was between the two of them- RG possibly got rid of evidence before he left, took the *advertiser censored* back to hide in ALA, and called KG back to tell him what to say if authorities showed up. That is why they didn't find the safe. There HAD to be a REASON for RG to haul azz back to ALA, and I guarantee it wasn't to hack into Brooke's MySpace!

Im not really sure what this means, just posting anyting I come across for any players potentially involved.

May Actions

John Stephen Grosenheider (CRD #2072154, Registered Representative, Austin, Texas) was barred from association with any NASD member in any capacity. The sanction was based on findings that Grosenheider failed to update his Form U-4. Grosenheider also failed to respond to NASD requests for information. (NASD Case #C06000022)

http://finra.complinet.com/finra/display/display_viewall.html?rbid=1189&element_id=1159003002

A U-4 form is for people who work in securities or stock trading. You need to update any information regarding lawsuits, criminal activity, etc. I also believe you need to provide fingerprints as well. Least my wife had to where she works.

Looks like thats what NASD stands for, guess he didnt fill out a filing or something? When we get into the financial market stuff I am lost.

NASD = National Association of Securities Dealers?

Thanks! That helps me understand.
A U-4 form is for people who work in securities or stock trading. You need to update any information regarding lawsuits, criminal activity, etc. I also believe you need to provide fingerprints as well. Least my wife had to where she works.

Im not sure, if it means they tried to verify his location 3/28/08 and could not.

Oh thanks, Busylady. I didn't notice that before. What I had noticed was that he had verified his registration on 3/28/08. So, he's missing since then, I guess? Or hmmmm .... what??

Im not sure, if it means they tried to verify his location 3/28/08 and could not.

Actually, I think it means he updated in March and he has NO absconds (fleeing) on his record.

I think the month long planning among all the male 's was 30 days of hot and heavy and sick foreplay for the group. This toook lots of advanced thought and I think they really got off on it.

IMO, I also do not believe that AR knew the depth of evil or excitement this brought to C or E or MJ or GG or Sam or who ever else is involved.
She is a 14 year old victim who has severed severe physical and mental torture and abuse for years. All her actions and wods scream survival ( victim style) = IMO

They were all MJ.

I wonder where inside the house in Alabama LE found the *advertiser censored*. I'm sure RG hid it in a place he felt no one would be able to find it, at least I would think.

I thought that at first also so put in the name John Smith to see how other reports read, they all list an address in the address section, deceased, incarerated, or abscounded.

Actually, I think it means he updated in March and he has NO absconds (fleeing) on his record.

I wonder where inside the house in Alabama LE found the *advertiser censored*. I'm sure RG hid it in a place he felt no one would be able to find it, at least I would think.

Good question..was it AL LE or FBI? Maybe they tossed the entire inside.
It has been vacant suppsedly from anywhere from 6-12 months depending on which article you read.

Good thinking, Busylady!

About RG's Cullman house --- I bet a neighbor or two called in after that article ran and reported RG's recent appearance there.

Which makes me wonder even more *why* aren't we getting pix of Gagnon?? Arghhh!

Love your screen name- reminds me of my soap watching days- If they made up a scenario like this on a soap, no one would believe it!

I'll bet he thought he hid it well (like that skeezeball Mel Ignato did), but wasn't as smart. Maybe he'll find G*D in prison just like ole Mel.

Anyone notice how little this was on the newscasts today? My opinion is that it is just getting so lurid and disgusting that mainstream media has decided that the general public would be too grossed out by the turn of events and they should just focus on Christie Brinkley and A-Rod so as not to offend our sensabilities. THAT pizzes me off- that may be one reason that people never think it could happen within their family... media just hypes the case while the kid is missing for the ratings, but once it gets gross, they drop it and the folks that only get news from them never learn more.

Ooops- sorry for my mini rant!

I think it's more likely authorities have asked the media to refrain from speculating so they can build a strong case against ALL the creeps involved.

I doubt we'll hear much more about developments in the case except for maybe the official cause of death & any other arrests.

I wonder why Ray moved to Texas. His old employer at Cullman, REHAU is pretty big and he has a house there while at San Antonio, he's just renting a room and works for a company that is the same size as REHAU. Not only that, why he didnt sell his house at Cullman after accepting a job in Texas when he's all by himself and his families are in Vermont. What's her relationship with Deloris Gagnon of Vermont?What's in it for him at Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti