Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's true that A.R. and Denise were in counciling?

it just seems that if you're going to taser someone and use a horrific sex machine on them, and who knows what else...I doubt you're planning to keep the person alive to tell about it. And why plant the BF's semen around as a frame up if you were going to let her live. After getting set up like he did, I can't imagine he's not singing to the Feds...they were going to let him take the fall for this.

Same reason he agreed to attempt to falsify her Myspace page from two separate states. I can only think of two choices, either Jacques blackmailed him with what he already had on him re: *advertiser censored* and AR, or he had advance knowledge of the abduction plan, which could make him legally at the very least of conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

I think RG didn't know about Brooke until AFTER the fact. He most likely found out from the flurry of phone calls from MJ the night and early morning hours after she was reported missing. That may well be in part why, he was so upset over her disappearance as one of his roommates stated.

But there's must be some other reason he stopped off in Alabama prior to going on to Vt. Some type of instructions or whatever from MJ? I find it hard to believe he just stopped off to access her MySpace or look over his property or browse through his stored *advertiser censored*. No,.........something is up with that.

I also think there's much more to this Kevin helping Gagnon by allegedly throwing away a safe. Nahhhh........I'm not buying that. People just don't do favors for someone who's involved in a high profile case like this without a reason,.............ie....involvement? Or maybe Kevin and some of his relatives are somehow involved?

Too many coincidences, IMO.......Too many things to be considered coincidence, but sound more like m.u.r.d.e.r.:(

JMHO
fran

Re: Maybe Brooke knew something and that's why they had to get rid of her-
It doesn't seem like Brooke would willingly spend the night there and then stay alone with those two after her aunt went to work if she had any idea what was going on there.
Don't forget that they were gaslighting AR, and not everything in the emails should be taken as fact. For example, they could have told AR that Brooke was a problem to Breckenridge, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily so.

I have been reading here on many different cases, and am amazed at the dedication and hard work. I have a question about Brooke being identified through dental records. Am I wrong about she could not be identified through the records? Either she doesn't have any dental records which would seem unlikely, or maybe her teeth were destroyed in some way which is what my daughter mentioned to me could be a possibility.

Chica posted this on the last thread.....

The way I understood it, the note was from MJ (posing as a third person) talking about 'dad'...the fictitious man writing the email is worried about AR's dad...he wanted AR to come up with a plan so her dad (MJ-who is actually writing the email, unbeknownst to her!) could have at least a few hours with Brooke...this makes me sick!!

thanks...this makes sense...what a :mad:

I think RG didn't know about Brooke until AFTER the fact. He most likely found out from the flurry of phone calls from MJ the night and early morning hours after she was reported missing. That may well be in part why, he was so upset over her disappearance as one of his roommates stated.

But there's must be some other reason he stopped off in Alabama prior to going on to Vt. Some type of instructions or whatever from MJ? I find it hard to believe he just stopped off to access her MySpace or look over his property or browse through his stored *advertiser censored*. No,.........something is up with that.

I also think there's much more to this Kevin helping Gagnon by allegedly throwing away a safe. Nahhhh........I'm not buying that. People just don't do favors for someone who's involved in a high profile case like this without a reason,.............ie....involvement? Or maybe Kevin and some of his relatives are somehow involved?

Too many coincidences, IMO.......Too many things to be considered coincidence, but sound more like m.u.r.d.e.r.:(

JMHO
fran

That's what I initially thought. But him getting on a plane to Alabama and accessing her account from a public library!!! on top of accessing it from Texas. This is a seriously motivated guy. Would you really go to that much effort to help someone who called you up and said 'hey, I accidentally killed your former step daughter, can you help me out"...And the guy gets on an airplane the next day?!

I am watching my local news, I can not believe that they haven't mentioned the Brooke Bennett case and it's ties to Cullman.

dark_shadows, thank you for your post. No idea what happened with the above.
My very dearest MCDRAW,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much for taking the time to read it.

Love and Respect,
dak_shadows

That's what I initially thought. But him getting on a plane to Alabama and accessing her account from a public library!!! on top of accessing it from Texas. This is a seriously motivated guy. Would you really go to that much effort to help someone who called you up and said 'hey, I accidentally killed your former step daughter, can you help me out"...And the guy gets on an airplane the next day?!

I think Gagnon was trying to cover his butt.

I don't think they needed dental records. They are having a wake for her and also her mother "viewed" her.

Here's my 2 cents on the safe. We know Kevin's brother is a SO. WHat if Kevin didn't throw out the safe? What if his brother has it?

I would imagine MJ used the 'one of us goes down, we all go down,' type of thing, referring to RG's encounter the previous year with AR.......PLUS, I think there's most likely a lot of *advertiser censored* back and forth.

Since we know that RG molested AR, we KNOW he is a SO. I can't remember all the statisitics, but recent articles I've read said that SOs usually have had at least 100 victims before they are caught. AND, although the SOs that go through their entire life NOT being detected, % wise is low of all SOs, the ones that go undetected do the MOST damage with the MOST victims.

That's something to think about.

JMHO
fran

Thank you DS for that info..so the two of them are flying blind now..wondering who stuck to the hastily contrived story and who did not.

Here are some random thoughts I have on this case.

1. Jacques from the beginning of planning knew he was going to kill Brooke. He is a violent pedo who equates sex with violence...rape is violence, rape of a child is even more violent..rape of a child resulting in death is the ultimate in violence for his kind. The machine was bought to use on her..maybe to use later on others.

2. AR has been raised since 9 years old to be a victim in a sado/ masochistic relationship.. She does not equate sex with love or fulfillment unless she is physically hurt in some respect during the act. As witnessed by email responses about her boyfriend spanking her and wanting to be f..'d real hard by the farmers helpers.

3. I know people are doubting the idea of films here vs pics..but what I think of with the internet and these people is web cam.. That would be perfect to send the vids, get stills and if you are hooked up vis INTERNET for remote viewing. I think they intended to film on webcam things happening to Brooke ..as they had to AR.

4. AR knew about the party and the take down tie up..but she believed Brooke was being integrated into this Breckenridge group. She thought by tie up..she would be helping in the sadistic idea of tyeing the vic for sexual pleasure. I do not think after Brooke went upstairs she ever saw AR again. From AR'S emails she does not seem to ever play the dominate role..she is looking for people to hurt her during sex..because that is how she has been raised.

5. Once something happened to Brooke AR was no longer the cover up person she had been..she was confused and felt betrayed and scared..that's why her story kept changing..she had no story really but the truth and couldn't stick with anything she came up with. I think that until Brooke's body was found MJ was telling her Brooke was hidden somewhere...not that she was dead.

6. I think that Kevin and Gagnon are in this up to their eyebrows..but I am not sure either realized MJ's intent was to go that far as to murder her. I think MJ knew that would be the outcome.

Okay- back from my visit to kayak.com -

If RG talked to MJ on the eve of the 25th (fairly late IIRC) then I think he had to leave early the next AM as I didn't see any direct flights after 8PM.

Thus, he would have to leave on eather a 5:45 flight, or 7:40 flight, arriving in B'ham @ 11:30 or so. Factor in getting a car and driving (not sure of the drive time- Macgraw?) then he would haul *advertiser censored** to his house, the Library (Cullman boasts a 21 min average commute time, so it seems to be a pretty small town) and back to B'ham to catch the 5ish flight that would land him in Burlington @ 11:20 PM. Then a 1hr commute to MJ's or CG's. WHEW! I have jet lag.

There are probably other round about ways to get from A to B involving other carriers, but I would think that timing of them all, and the fact that you'd have to go through points C,D, and E to get there AND you would be pooping in your britches, it would be even more nerve wracking and i'll bet those ticket agents remember a sweaty nervous man at the gates!

Gosh, this keeps getting deeper and deeper. I never expected this new wrinkle with Ray Gagnon and Alabama. It tells me that RG is indeed privy to more information than we first gave him credit for knowing.

Going to Alabama from TX tells me that:

1. He knew she was dead.
2. He further knew that MJ abducted/tortured/murdered her.
3. He knew he had specific *advertiser censored* on the computer in Alabama he felt he had to access immediately and get rid of. (IMO, it had to be of Brooke earlier.)
4. He thought he could help throw off LE further by accessing her account in the public library in Cullman, AL on the 26th by making it appear it was Brooke.
5. It is possible that he was in VT when she was abducted and witnessed the torture/murder.
6. Kevin G. has a lot more explaining to do with his involvement of how much he knew and when he knew it...especially about the child *advertiser censored* in Alabama.

Oh...what if g-d forbid Brooke was kept alive those 3 days?

My very dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for this post. We will find out that answer when the autopsy results are in, or someone breaks.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

This explains a little more...

While he was in court, federal prosecutors in Alabama charged him with possessing child *advertiser censored* at his former home in Cullman, Ala.

In affidavits filed in Vermont, the FBI said Jacques changed a posting to Brooke’s MySpace account the night she was reported missing. Gagnon also accessed the account that night, but denied changing the posting, according to the affidavit.

In announcing the *advertiser censored* charge, federal prosecutors in Birmingham, Ala., said Gagnon acknowledged trying to access the account again from a public computer in the Cullman library “on or about” June 26, the next day.

The complaint in Alabama said Gagnon flew from San Antonio to Cullman that day and on to Burlington on June 27.

It's from SuziQ's article she just posted.

yes, it does...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member